Milo Murphy's Law thread up in here

Milo Murphy's Law thread up in here

Is that the guy that likes drawing ntr art of Luigi?

Nah, it's the one girl who storyboards for the show. Ashley something.

Mrs. Murawski up in here!

We know it's gonna happen eventually.

Which one is it, Dan & Swampy?

Obviously they have different teachers for different subjects.

Yeah. I also need this verified so I know whether fucking Mrs./Miss Murawski would be considered an affair or not.

The show's good, I just wish there was an equivalent to Doofenshmirtz or Candace in it.

> a Candace clone that tries to make sure Milo DIES whenever something bad happens but always fail
I thought Dr.Zone would be this show's doofenshmirtz, but he's just a character on a tv show.

I guess that's supposed to be Balthazar Cavendish and Vinnie Dakota.

A bit of a step down, if you ask me.

I'm really not liking how The Dr Zone Files is apparently gonna keep being brought up on the show, to the point where a main character is solely defined by their love for it. The show's just a cheap Doctor Who parody so far.

Jemaine Clement voicing the character doesn't add much.

How does everyone keep misinterpreting this question? It's obvious that there are two recurring teachers in the show, Murawski being the science teacher and White being some other subject (involving museum and career field trips).

What I'm asking is why they keep jumping back and forth between Ms. and Mrs..

Is Melissa supposed to be Scarface? The artist behind this sketch left it in a bad place.

Who cares enough about Zack to ship him with one of the best girls?
Is it just to get Melissa blacked?

Bump for new best boy

I'm hoping the artist completes it.

>that excessively sexually charged first episode
10/10 show

Zach is honestly my second favorite character, after Melissa.

What's wrong with Zack?

I know some people ship Melissa with Milo since he's the main character but Zach and Melissa seemed more in sync with each other in several episodes and just how they take in Milo. There is also how Melissa seemed to get more and more bothered when Zach when off to showboat for that cowgirl, making remarks like "I remember when Zach used to say that" when Milo didn't give a fig. Milo and Melissa feels more like a comfy, friend-sibling thing.

It's an okay show. Not super impressed but I don't have any vitriol against it.

Man people ship melissa with milo because, "Wanna go to the abandoned pistachio warehouse and explore?" dude.

Diogee, go home!

I still have no idea what is with these two and their pistachio obsession.

Man, every new episode there's a new boneable character. Zack's Mom was choice.
I guess the constant is Redhead McWidehips.

As a Doctor Who fan I'm a bit annoyed by this as well. Yeah, I've been to iconic filming locations too, but hugging the walls and collecting dirt samples? These people are way too obsessed.

This. The pistachio guys just... appear, without actually contributing anything to the plot. The bits with them are boring and pointless so far

for a second I thought she was standing on his head

Slightly less boring than the pistachio guys, but still pointless.

Fuck you cunts. The pistachio guys are my favorite running gag so far.
They're clearly some kind of time travelers on a pistachio mission. Balthazar is from the 1800s and Vinnie is from the 1980s.

I think it's set up so that Milo will gets involved with a new girl that will be introduced, not necessarily that orderly girl. Heck that cowgirl seemed more interested in Milo afterword than Zach despite the latter's efforts. Still rolling for Milo/Sara .

Technically "Ms. White" is fine, since it makes no assumptions about marriage.

This pic makes me so happy.

Shoot. I didn't even see that! I'm not like most people, obsessing over PnF cameos/crossovers, but that is definitely the most straightforward reference yet!

Hell no. It's all Mrs. Murawski for me. But I will admit that Brigette Murphy is alright, too.

She's a pretty great sister.

You just know they fucked off-camera

aka worst pairing

When is the next episode coming?

Whenever Disney gets around to it.

I seriously wish that isn't endgame.

Apparently there isn't a new listing for all of November, which sucks hard.

When his bad luck ruin their date and their chance at relationship forever, he will run to the one girl that was always there for him Sara Murphy

Is there any art of this wincest yet?

No.

Really didn't expect to actually like this show, but the characters and their interactions are A+

so your embarrassed about how your group is being portrayed.

at least the family knows all about protection

Embarassed and being annoyed at misrepresentation are two different things. But I don't have much objection, or shame about depicted antics, even if I don't participate.

Unlike him I'm more annoyed with depiction of Doctor Zone itself. The inaccurate parodies trigger me.

No. I liked the first episode with Dr Zone and I thought the fandom elitism was portrayed rather accurately.
But in the second one they are way to crazy and obsessed

Bump

I don't know. Seems accurate to me.

>gisnep ecks dee
>expecting there to be any rhyme or reason to scheduling.

After being in /gfg/ for the long haul I've developed the patience of a fucking mountain. You must learn to suffer and to love it, young grasshopper.

Never heard of real fans collecting jars.

ok I've seen 5 episodes and I'm already tired, not even weird al can do it for me anymore
overall meh-to-boring show filled with token characters

it'll only survive on fetish fuel

I like the show, but hated P&F (besides perry and doof, of course)
Does this make me uncultured filth?

oh fuck you, I'd just about forgotten that existed.

no way it's endgame. this is definitely like that girl with the weird fucking accent in danny phantom.

>weird
she was a latina speaking english

Gross.

no u