Why do they want to stop Trump?

Don't they know that if you stop your enemies...your enemies win?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11131259
youtube.com/watch?v=qrtWQR-Xak4&feature=youtu.be&t=57
youtube.com/watch?v=HUyNqH01HMQ&feature=youtu.be&t=28
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Don't right wing retards know that people make up quotes like this to prove that conservatives are the biggest morons on the planet are gullible fucks and will believe anything.

It's okay you don't have to stop Trump. It is guaranteed that Hillary will win.

Obama has ordered the Homeland Security along with 500 foreign observers from the United Nations to make sure that the election will not be rigged by Trump.

Yeah but if Trump is our enemy and we stop him, he wins...so if we let him win, really he loses.

As I said there is nothing to worry about the election. It's already in the bag.

Hillary will be the next President of the United States.

Right but if Hillary wins, and we support Hillary, don't we lose? Because if Donald Trump is our enemy and we stop him he wins. So if we fail to stop him and he wins, he loses.

What aren't you getting?

If Hillary wins she loses.

>Conservative radio host
>trying to take credit for a group of republicans growing a spine and not kowtowing to people who will always hate them

Yeah but if whites win and whites are our enemies, and if you stop your enemies then they win, isn't it true that if Donald Trump is elected then white people lose?

And don't we want white people to lose?

Therefore we should want Donald Trump elected so that whites and Donald Trump lose.

>just say that they all hate facts
>never actually give any facts themselves, just baseless opinions

Trust me. Hillary will win. You don't have to worry.

I'm posting this unironically because I know Hillary will win.

If there are indeed 'global elites', you'd think they'll just handover the power to a megalomaniac, arrogant billionaire? The answer is no.

Trump can go around and lecturing the American people and how to change his country but it will all be put to waste since he will not be the next President of the United States.

The stakes are high in this election. Many countries are involved. And we are not going to let Trump have all the power to the most powerful nation in the planet.

Trust me. Hillary will win. She will be the next President of the United States.

rly md m thnk

It depends on what color/sex your enemies are.

Everyone Who Isn't A White Male = Infallible
White Male = All Evil Ever + Literally Hitler

And that's how the world works.

Right no but you aren't hearing my point. This is important.

If Donald Trump wins, he loses. So shouldn't we want him to win so he loses?

This is important. Stopping your enemies is what makes them win. I just don't want Donald Trump to win and that's why he has to get elected.

Trudeau never said that enemies quote. Right wing retards just believe because they're morons.

You're a fucking Canadian and you thought Trudeau said "if we kill our enemies, they win"? How fucking retarded can you be?

or "if you kill your enemies, they win"

He never said that either.

Look I definitely don't want Trump killed because then he REALLY wins. And that scares me because some people seem to want him dead.

All I want is to make sure that he is elected so that he loses. How can we make sure that he gets into office so that he and his supporters lose?

I don't give a rats ass about your shitposting. I know that you are a Trump supporter. And I know that Hillary will keep the status quo.

You Trump supporters are pathetic. You are uninformed. You rather have a nation states than a global world order who will keep your corrupt politicians from becoming the next Adolf Hitler and Joseph Stalin.

You pathetic Trump supporters who posts ironically don't know the reason why the elites are starting the global order. It is to stop all wars.

I can rest easy at night knowing the Trump will lose this critical part of history. Trump wants to divide and even disband the NATO that prevents Russia from attacking Europe. And you stupid Trump supporters think it's funny to have a Trump-Putin alliance. Well, no thank you. You will destroy a century old plan to stop all wars.

Look, we're on the same page here. I also believe that Trump will lose this part of history. It's important that we make sure he is elected so that he loses like you said.

But how can you be so sure that he's going to be elected and lose?

Also: if we stop all wars, then hasn't war really won? We'd be showing that we can't live with war, which is really a submission to war itself.

Thank you.

Shut the fuck up Drumpf supporter. I know your true colours. You pretend that you don't support Trump but in reality you post and circlejerk in Trump General 24/7. Pathetic.

Unlike you. We don't have a divisive guy who goes around and lies to his supporters that he will build a wall across the south borders to prevent the 'illegal immigrants' from coming in. Your stupid candidate just got BTFO'd yesterday in Mexico. He spoke like he got scolded by the Mexican President.

Trump has no heart yet he preaches that he has a big heart. Well, let me reiterate this to you, Drumpfkin. Those Hispanics are fleeing desperately from their countries and your stupid candidate wants to fucking deport undocumented immigrants who have no where to go but to take refuge to your fucking wealthy country.

I know he is divisive. How do we elect him so that he does not live on in the hearts of his supporters after defeat? We don't want him to be a martyr. We want him to be elected so that he never has that victory.

Really makes you think

>look guys, I'm THIS retarded

The quote is a parody on how shit Trudeau has been, especially on issues relevant to terrorism.

So it's quite the opposite, you lefties take it at face value and don't use any intelligence to deduce meaning of it.

Trump is going to let out of the box alot of things - not just stopping open borders and middle east wars

A couple of things he siad he would release as president they released ahead of time - or versions of it

Trump is going to disclose area 51 , aliens , that the earth is flat , what is beyond the antartic rim - here is so much there - he really has gone rogue - freemason hasnt done this before

>I'm literally retarded, the post.

That's totally insane.

If he were elected that would be such a huge loss for him.

How do we make sure that he is elected so that he loses so hard?

He doesn't bend over for big money or lobbyists like Shillary.

Leafs really want to replace Australians as the worst posters don't they?

>fact-hating right wing voters
The irony is that if you follow objective provable facts and logic, Trump is literally the only possible candidate to vote for.

>capping your own post

Most of the time I cap right wing retards.

As a Hillary supporter I do not want provable facts or logic to win at the end of the day. This is why Trump has to be elected - because if he is not elected, then he as won, and since he is the candidate of facts and logic he must not win.

Vote for Trump so that facts and logic are in office - and therefore NEVER WIN.

But what about fact hating left wing voters?

You still capped your own post.

Liberals like facts. Like that the unemployment rate is 4.9%.

It's just this nigger...

oh sure i love triggering right wing retards

VOTE FOR TRUMP SO THAT HILLARY WINS, BECAUSE WHEN YOUR ENEMY WINS THEY LOSE.

Vote here

strawpoll.me/11131259

Neat image you've made. On par with the weenie spamming autist.

Rangeban Canada for fuck's sake, every day these syrupniggers are getting worse and worse

>no Deist option
>no Roman Stoic option
Utterly shit poll.

Obama literally dindu nuffin but copypasta Bush's last two years.

The article is real tho. Charlie Sykes did say that.

You are a massive faggot for capping your own posts. That is not a right wing statement even in the slightest. Is that all you know how to say?

Yeah but if Hillary is elected she has lost, which is why we have to elect Donald Trump.

no

What? I want all immigrants to come here.

That's why Hillary has to win. And in order for her to win we have to vote for Donald Trump, which I have already explained.

but if he is elected, he loses. cant you see?
it all makes sense. if he is made president, he will surely lose.

>government
>in private sector jobs
What the fuck.

Exactly. That's the point! We have to get him in office so that he loses. Because if you let your enemy win, then they've lost.

Your country is going to be bankrupt. Enjoy the end of your stupid empire. You don't police the world retards.

Trump voters hate facts?

Hillary isn't a criminal!

If our empire collapses we've won. QED

Then stop saying it all the time. Do you just feel the need to say that to let everyone know that the same shitposter is here to spam that same image?

If racist shitlord Trump gets elected Justin Trudeau will raise an army of tumblrinas to fight this bigoted, evil sexist NAZI and possibly employ tactical nuclear strikes as a warning. Don't make us turn you into a glass parking lot fucking fascists.

if we are all bankrupt, that means the world economy will sink with us as well. so like it or not, you're stuck with us. it will be always be morning again in america, no matter what. we have to elect trump so he loses.

What do right wing retards self identify as?

Trudeau wouldn't do that. HE knows that if you nuke your enemy that they've won.

Why the leaf führer sucks so much

And his views and assertions are objectively incorrect. Your point?

Do you want him to win or something? Posting things like this really makes me question whether you actually support Hillary

listen to me. donald trump has to get elected so that he'll lose. it's so simple. im being reasonable here.

Yeah, I can't wait for Canada's no 1 trade partner to collapse. Our housing sector went under and we took much of the world with. Can't wait to see the chaos when we completely go under.

It would be pretty great, if only because it really gives a jumping off point to hang Trudeau and institute a proper government instead of a child and his 100,000 Twitter followers.

You're so right.

i know right? it is really simple. i dont know why he cant see it.

But if your enemies nuke you, you win. So just let it happen, and we might not ban maple syrup export or other economic sanctions.

Who Trump's? Yeah no kidding.

>outright lie
>next to an ad for "fact checker"

That's so true. But we will only get nuked if Donald Trump loses and is elected. So we have to get elected so that Justin Trudeau helps the United States by nuking us.

You deny he said it?

youtube.com/watch?v=qrtWQR-Xak4&feature=youtu.be&t=57

youtube.com/watch?v=HUyNqH01HMQ&feature=youtu.be&t=28

Remind me what was that about right wing retards and facts?