Mfw patiently awaiting "Night of the Were-Ed'

>mfw patiently awaiting "Night of the Were-Ed'.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f-B_0vmL-a0
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLorCOAjhEAT0_6TZT3Dk4OmSecffJQ1LY
youtu.be/UNiErBNLpLs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Soon my friend, soon.
>tfw computer died this weekend so can't spam reaction images on best parts

I wonder if someone would be bad enough to make a PTS style video of the reading. I feel like that could be a lot of fun.

What do you mean by PTS style? I'm a bit of an idiort.

Also I've shilled my own reading video series of it in the other threads we've had this month. Waiting for the main thread so I can share again.

Didn't we already storytime that a couple times this month?

It was already posted like 5 times this month.

Are you familiar with Pony Thread Simulators?

youtube.com/watch?v=f-B_0vmL-a0

You're right.

That's not nearly enough.

Don't, he'll come back

I think some guys blew their load early, we had if I remember correctly three story-times back to back to open the month. Start and the end of October only is comfy for Were Ed. But nothing will stop the Halloween storytime itself.

inb4 thread nuked

>Night of the Were-Ed

Is this really that good? Does it feel in spirit with the show?

Yes to your first question. HELL NO to the second. Stick around for probably about an hour, I know of at least one trip who said he'll try and storytime around midnight.

A Were Ed Thread Simulator video would be an amazing sight. There is already enough material to work with.

Someone with decent editing skills get on this right now.

and please add the "Ed your story's getting weird" clip in there

What is night of the were ed?

So fucking READY

>were ed virgins still exist on this board

Motherfucker your in for a treat once we story time this god damn thing.

I haven't read it either. I caught a storytime of the one with the chicken/demon, and everyone was talking about this in that thread. Awaiting paitiently.

I'm crashing. If there isn't a thread when I wake up tomorrow I'll get you guys, but today started super early and if I started a thread right now you'd be left unfinished. I'm sure there'll be one by then of course.

....I have it, but I'm honestly tired as shit and can't guarantee I'd make it all the way through.

Was planning on dumping it tomorrow night though anyway. If someone would be able to tag in for like Part 3, I'd get it started now though.

Well if nothing happens tonight. Were Ed virgins can get their fix here. youtube.com/playlist?list=PLorCOAjhEAT0_6TZT3Dk4OmSecffJQ1LY

Oh hai Mullet. I'd take over on part three for you, but my pc with all the pages is kill.

Thread simulators are the best. Postan the penultimate.
youtu.be/UNiErBNLpLs

>mfw I forgot about Night of the Were-Ed until now
I'm psyched for my annual dose. I hope you faggots don't needlessly hype up the "furry" part again.

Night of the Were Ed?

>tfw Ed's parents were one hundred percent right in keeping Ed locked in the basement with no stairs and limited access to the rest of society

Can Bring Me to Ed be the appetizer?

may always had a thing for furries

Nigga you in for a treat

What's the one where Ed fucks a chicken ghost and it's taken 100% seriously?

Bring me to ed

That thing's got like two sequels apparently.
Hope those story-timed as well.

I have never seen Bring me to Ed story timed once on this board which is mind blowing seeing as it's a freaking gold mine that rivals even Were-Ed.

Op here. Glad to see everyone in the Halloween spirit. Anyone going to be in costume for the ride? I'm dressed as a Spanish pirate, copious amounts of rum and all.

I'll be dressed as a pathetic failure.

Great costume user! Isnt it amazing how the best costumes can turn out to be the easiest to make?

I actually storytimed it just recently this month, though it deserves another run.

The most satisfying thing about that thread was when I linked her latest comic, ArisED, and a Sup Forumsmrad got an unexpected reply from the creator, saying she was going to return to updating the comic after a year of inactivity.

>it's a freaking gold mine that rivals even Were-Ed.

They're both good in their own ways. One is like a WAKE ME UP, while the other's more of a CRAWLING IN MY SKIN. BMtE is short and sweet, more of a gothic love story with dreamy art and so much in-character you feel like your watching an actual episode. NotWE is a clusterfuck spanning multiple arcs filled with suspense, action and thrills, (one of the reasons why it's so hyped) has an awkward how-to-draw-manga style with absurd character redesigns, and the EEnE gang having to endure weirdest shit.

Hopefully if ArisED is completed by next Halloween, BMtE will get more recognition along with it.

really storytiming these horrible comics (while funny inadvertently) is just giving them more fame and credits than they deserve, especially since some of them get major ego boosts, decide to keep going for even more fame, and in turn it just keeps getting storytimed everytime something new comes out

>she was going to return to updating the comic after a year of inactivity.

Holy fuck. Mow we just need to get Nintendo-Nut to make a forth chapter of Were'Ed and it will be as if we were transported back to the early/mid 2000's.

Sometimes I wonder if she's even aware of how popular Were-Ed has become. She most likely regrets it and damns it's existence.

>She most likely regrets it and damns it's existence.

Then it's probably for the best she doesn't do a fourth chapter if there's a good chance it'll be all self aware and ironic. Don't want to taint the trilogy, y'know.

DarkenedSparrow, however, is still taking her project seriously, which is fantastic. A new page every two weeks, but damn if that isn't dedication.

>She most likely regrets it and damns it's existence.
all women love attention

We should do all the crazy comics
Like the one with the dead chicken that comes back as a ghost and ed makes out with it

thread is starting everyone head on in

OFFICIAL NIGHT OF THE WERE ED WAITING THREAD

It's been played like 5 times that I know of within 2 months.
And it ain't like I'm on this place 24/7 so it was prolly done 10 times.