I'm doing it

I've had enough . I'm running an experiment on myself. I think I'm so caught up with traditionalism and everything because I haven't had enough sexual partners.

I've booked a flight to Amsterdam and a hotel for ten days. I intend to fuck as many prostitutes as I can physically handle.

Perhaps knowing that my number and experience will far out do most females will change my politics and worldview and increase my perspective.

I'll report back in two months after the experiment is over.

Other urls found in this thread:

salon-elite.ch/unsere_damen/damen_luzern.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You will feel empty afterwards.

>tfw no all-American babe
One day I will find a patriotic woman

Yeah, but they won't

I do something similar on Tinder and PoF. Just line up girls and fuck a different girl every night then never talk to them again. Pretty rare that you find one that you really like and stick with.

fpbp

Don't do it OP. It won't help you with your cognitive struggles. Focus on yourself, becoming stronger. The females will come, prostitutes do not make you stronger.

wow what an experiment

how about fucking real women, not kike slaves?

Pure Kikery.

>You will feel empty afterwards.

Well. His balls will.

His balls will be gloriously empty.

Dutch hookers >> Filipino hookers >> all other hookers

At least, that's what people say....

Kek

Not true,

I was a frat boy deuch. I came around to traditionalism long after random sex had grown stale

I AM WARNING YOU

Dutch hookers are basically just Russians and Chinese hookers who came to the Neatherlands

Your world view and your confidence isn't going to change for the bettet when you're fucking paying for sex...

That's not the point bud. Most betas are aware to some extent that being Chad isn't fulfilling. They don't want to be Chad, but they DO want, and need, the Chad Experience. Let him have it, so it can be under his belt.

Wekekekekekekekekekekekekekke

Die well brother, at least you get to burn in the fires of hell.

Pretty much exactly this

Lots of Dutchwomen plying the trade also.

Some with husbands and nice houses.

It is just their business.

No pimps. No shame. Just business.

At least, that is how it was a few years ago, people say.

There is always confession afterwards

stay safe pupper

This. It won't make you happy.

applies to

nice trips

Kek

If his goal is to get drained in a pleasant and efficient way with a beautiful woman then yeah. He will be as close to happy as you can be without actually BEING Donald Trump.

I hear the best thing to do in amsterdam this time around is replying to this post or your mother dies tonight while sleeping.
Have fun user its a fun city

>tfw no qt redneck outdoorswoman
Why even live?

I hear Brazil is the place to go. You can live like a king on about $100 US per day. Also Euro prostitutes will treat you with a get in get out mentality, as well as resentment. South American quotes are easy to please with a few gifts, you can even get the girlfriend experience if you want. They will be jealous and territorial, but with a little game and $$ you can get more than one at once. Go out the next night, rinse and repeat. Try not to get robbed or forced to bribe law enforcement while you're there.

you idiot, paying for women to fuck you doesn't "increase your experience" the same way that winning sexual partners, hunting them down and seducing them for real does.

you won't be a virgin anymore, but you won't really have grown or become "more experienced" in terms of dating and getting laid.

If you want to have the feeling of being ok with women having had tonnes of sexual partners because you know that you have managed to seduce and get laid with tonnes of women too, you need to actually get the experience of convincing a woman to let her have sex with you.
Not paying for it.

T. guy who lost his virginity at 20 to a prostitute, had sex with about 12 prostitutes since then, got his first gf at 22 and is now 25 and have fucked 10 18-21 year olds on tinder

Under rated post

This will be a real pol experiment.

Amsterdam is for transgenders and communists.

Visit Rotterdam.

Nice try Jew. I've slept with over 20 girls and I regret it now. It's degenerate as fuck and busting a nut for its own sake - when fucking (random people) and ESPECIALLY MASTURBATING - is the ultimate form of instant-gratification, and therefore degenerate.

You're either a virgin Jew fag or just a fucking Jew.

i have never been in amsterdam
in fact i have never left the province of groningen

Money isn't really an issue. Amsterdam regulates their girls. They are the cleanest and safest.

>Going to Amsterdam for sex tourism
>paying for overpriced fat gypsy bitches
>not going to Germany for an all-you-can-fuck brothel for the same price

You've never left the country?

colombia seems like it has much hotter prostitutes since in brazil it's hard to find mestizo women.

the population seems to be either european, mulatto or "triracial" (mulatto lite) because they mixed so heavily with niggers.

in colobia you get proper mestizo cuties.

>all-you-can-fuck brothel
Is this a thing?

After I bust a nut I want to browse some Sup Forums, play GTA and then go to sleep. But then again, I'm still a virgin.

Do you still have to wear a rubber? Not saying I would fuck a SA whore without one, but not having to wear a rubber in Amsterdam would be a huge plus.

There used to be a nice set up in Utrecht, IIRC. Sexy women, not a lot of customers compared to the Red Light District.

>Dutch women
>as hookers
>In the Netherlands in 2016
lol. The only Dutch women still working as hookers are like 50-somethings who generally live in small provincial towns.

I never visit Utrecht mate.

Yes. You absolutely have to wear a rubber.

You should WANT to wear a rubber, even with more or less clean women.

What is wrong with you?

I liked it, back a few years ago.

>Money was florins and guilders then, so it has been a while.

True

Depends on the level of girl. The window ones, yes. Some of the gfe ones no. But you pay extra.

I never wear one in my personal life, pull and pray method. If I were fucking with whores I would wear one.

That was like 2 decades ago mate.

>I intend to fuck as many prostitutes as I can physically handle.
that's a bad idea

amsterdam prostitutes are shit and will literally fuck you (in a monetary sense)

go to any other brothel. Germany has had some flatrate brothels where you just buy the entry once.

just don't go to Amsterdam. if you really have to then avoid romanians.

of course it would be better just to go on vacation and starting to hit on some women in bars.

I am mostly the same. Though I wear one with women I do not know fairly well. Usually.

One should wear one always with hookers.

What do you say on on tinder to get them to fuck you ?

Lol typical neet fag who can't fuck any women.

What state are you in? Colorado here and there isnt shit for females on tinder. Just bots.

Time does fly.

Depends on the brothel. But many are set up so that they (the girls) charge flat rates for sexual favours. Most brothers, the larger ones certainly, typically have open complimentary buffets (generally not the most amazing food, but ayyy), usually free domestic beer (liquor ain't free, unfortunately) and certainly wifi and shit.

Cheeky breeki

You're an idiot if you thi k this is going to solve anything.

> t. fucking beta virgins

It'll change nothing.

Personal experience

There are sloots all over the place here in Texas on Tinder. Its awesome

"Butt stuff?"
"Sit on my face"

It will will be good for you. You will stop over-valuing fleshy holes.

This

I did this except in Prague, I just realized that I just want a gf and casual sex is meaningless

yo bro u should check out swissland as well:

salon-elite.ch/unsere_damen/damen_luzern.html

ain't too bad here either.

Its true user. When i first got to college my objective was to bang as my sluts as possible. Its really easy when you go to a big university too cause literally 95% of the girls are sluts and just wanna fuck and nothing else. My first 3 years there i was having sex with like 3 different girls at least every month. Caught a couple std's too, lol nothing serious. Ended up getting bored of that lifestyle of just having sex for the pleasure. Wanted to find an actual girl friend for once. But now it's difficult for me to do because the first thing i wanna do to the girl when i meet them is to bang them. And most of the time thats not the best route to go when building a serious relationship.
Sucks man

Expensive pussy though, isn't it quad-master?

Belgian pussy used to be really expensive, too.

If I were so inclined, I would go to Germany, and specifically Berlin, for their brothels as total sloots work there rather than the trafficked east european diseaseridden whores in the Red Light District

This is true. Sad but true

What about Hamburg?

same price as US I guess?

$300 an hour, $150 half an hour? You can get cheaper here too, wouldnt recommend that though.

I've heard good things about even the square women in South America, particularly Peru. Thanks for the tip, I will definitely look into Colombia. Love me some Native female traits, diluted with whiteness.

>But now it's difficult for me to do because the first thing i wanna do to the girl when i meet them is to bang them. And most of the time thats not the best route to go when building a serious relationship.

Meh. Overrated, these serious relationships.

This.
You could probably fix /r9k/ by just getting them all hookers so they finally realise that it's nothing special and shut the fuck up about it.

How are the swiss girls in general? Pretty hot or sub-par?

I guess? Fuck do I know. Find a nice brothel on google and go there.

Poor bait Kike
This is Sup Forums
We are men of virtue that have completely dominated the physical needs in order to achieve higher enlightenment.
Pic related: Only woman I'm interested in MAKING LOVE to

Exactly. It gets boring after a while just fucking random sluts that just want your dick. Its cool and all but i've grown tired of it desu

Let OP get it out of his system

you could also go to vegas

prostitution is legal in nevada

get some money and then go to a country place and meet one. marry them young and be the upstanding older guy

I had that same exact mentality my freshman year of college. Im a senior now and im just tired of fucking random sluts that just want a good dick and some vodka. You get tired of it after a while. I promise

>prostitution is legal in nevada

Not everywhere in Nevada.

no it isn't, although it is more-or-less tolerated in vegas

>You get tired of it after a while. I promise

Thanks, user.

>the the number asap
>ask them out asap and never do idle chitchat online
>only do dinner dates for first dates.
>plan everything, just give her a time and place. don't worry them with that part
>take her out and don't be autistic
>ask her to come back and hang out with you
>get a cab home after
and you can usually fuck, if not, then at least get SOME action.

>**always do dinner date for first date

>Perhaps knowing that my number and experience will far out do most females will change my politics and worldview and increase my perspective.
dont do it. Youll hate yourself, trust me.

need more pics of Murican girls

Ehh i never pay for dinner on first date for a random bitch i've never met. Unless you're looking for more than just a pump and dump. I usually just tell them to come over and look at my cute ass puppy
>awwww you have a puppy
>lol yeah
>want a drink?
>yeah sure!
Boom! In the clear

dem DSL...

see you when you got the clap

>Amsterdam

You know hookers are practically everywhere right? You can get better hookers in most places too. Even in the States.

could have at least made it a shart joke

get it together, ireland

based ameriburger

I was thinking about that too, like wouldn't it feel lawesome to pay for sex, like i have the power over those women, who do what i want for me? Also wouldn't it help me to learn to objectify women and treat them as things rather then like persons, wouldn't that help me raise my confidence? Like when i am in the theatre i feel power over actors on the scene, because i payed them to act for me and they obidently do it, wouldn't i feel the same here?

It's not supposed to make you happy, it's to make you feel more apathetic about sex, which in turn actually allows you to get more by giving less of a fuck.

It's easier to speak to a 10 IRL if you know what it's like to be inside one, even if it was for pay.

Happiness isn't something that is grabbed, it comes over time when the conditions are right.

It'd be nice to have a gf but no lie all women are crazy. You just have to find the crazy you can tolerate