Race mixers in your family

Does Sup Forums have any oil drillers, burrito chasers, coal burners, yellow fever, etc in their family?

Other urls found in this thread:

halfasianpeople.com/
youtube.com/channel/UCqo-DgJ7dsbsqyj9qmiEbOA/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=ddGpg1nLQxo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Pics are my cousin
Have no idead why he went with that SEA monster...

I'm the result. Do I get to stay please?

You're not even human

That child shares your blood. You are a blood traitor. Kill yourself right the fuck now.

make like a tree and leaf

>Seahawks fan
Not surprised

Mitä on rakkaus?

My dad re married a sea monster. I don't see the appeal

>burrito chasers
It's "taco munchers".

got a biracial cousin. she's dumb as a rock since her mom is a whore and dad is a cuck.
but her phat ass is amazing to watch in motion

Couldn't handle a Aryan queen

The children are going to be either openly or secretly disgusted that they are not fully white.

White is the kind of color that no matter how crazy the spin gets, people still wish they had it.

That kid is going to be like "God damn it dad! Why didn't you make me fully white?"

All white liberals know this and are hoping that you don't tell anybody. So tell everybody you know.

I used to. They all disappeared without a trace. Poof. And just like that, they were gone forever. No one knows what happened to them.

One of my cousin date a black-white mixed girl.
She's a bitch

>tumblr filename
Do it

Yes but they're effectively exiled. If only we did the same for the druggies and the NEET

Aunt married an algerian muslim.
>mfw he is whiter than us

I somehow ended up with an Indian gf but she light skinned, my kids will pass as white r-right?

indians have the world's smallest penis. your children are fucked.

Yeah. My cousin in Switzerland just married a half African half Swiss chick. Shes actually got white facial features but dark skin and very beautiful.

The saving grace though is that she's one of the nicest people I've ever met and she's actually really red pilled on race issues. She even called out Obama for using race to increase social tensions and divisions

My gf is a mongol, so yeah..

This is 100% true

He obviously wanted his child to have genes from the strongest race.

Honestly out of all the Asians the westernised philipinos are the most based.

>Have strong christian values
>Parents often in the army
>Republican
>Conservative
>Strong family ties so they don't slut around

They are also pretty red pilled, I stayed with a flip family, one of their uncles had chair force experience. He showed me his 357 and bragged about the deagle he had back at home and offered me to shoot it, I'd just met the guy so I politely declined, but now I know the guy id do it at a moments notice.

my wife is korean, but im 'white' hispanic so i guess that does not count as white

No

You get to stay bro, you're always welcome

>.gif
>not gif

You should leave for that reason alone.

Sister was a nigger fucker. Haven't seen or spoken to her 14yrs and never will again

yeah the filipinos i stayed with hate their yellowness.

one was like "don't give the baby too much milk or they will get too dark".

I'm black, so I'd never have a kid with one, but they're still great people.

>philipinos are the most based.

Nearly the entire East Asia see them the same way Americans see Mexicans though.

you should check up on her for research purposes and report the results here.

I have recently discovered that my cousin is a coal burner.

She went to the UK for studying 3 years ago. Came back in the country last summer. Turns out she has a black boyfriend now. Wants to move to America.

>Be me
>Be product of yellow fever

Well I suppose things could be worse. My mother could've married a nigger.

>Sup Forums brags about how great asian women are over white women
>never wants to talk about how fucked up their kids will turn out
and dont you turn around and say you'll still marry a white women after since you complain about divorce

This is true.
Also their country is a shithole but as I said if they are westernised, 2/3rd gen and from a good hardworking family they can be a good choice.

Of course at this point im comparing apples to oranges.

Bring her here. After she's going to be properly MARIOED by yours truly, she will stop chasing niggers and bring you home a nice, christian, mediterranean man of her chosing.

You can thank me later

This is the case. Most westernized Philip are genuinely good people. All the drive of east Asian people, without the shitty fucking arrogance.

My half brother married a black chick that already had 4 other half black half white kids. They popped out another mocha baby, and to top it all off he quit his job and used his retirement money to fund a retarded get rich quick scheme.

I'd be ashamed, but I honestly had never met him till I was 20. He's my brother only because my dad fucked a random ogre when he was young.

> mfw I'm inferior white bread
> mfw my wife is latina
Fuk ya

>You get to stay, you're always welcome

Not a shock

My younger cousin is the result of a Chinese + Iranian but he looks more like a Turk than anything else.

my sister married a white guy

I'm Chinese and my qt female cousin married a white neckbeard.

fuck off we're full

My daughter is 1/4 Mexican. I am ashamed to admit it boys.

Lucky for her, she's as white as they come.

BLEACHED

>canada

What is preserving the white race?

Yes, my aunt married a black dude. Have a black child. she is a drama queen and pretty stupid, but she obviously regrets marrying a man from Detroit who has never worked a day in his life and is even stupider than her. She also let's her black daughter smoke weed everyday in the house. It's a pretty pathetic situation.

My sister has a bastard with a muslim. He's not in the picture anymore though, she has another bastard with a white dude, but he's a beta bitch and not even going to marry her.

Chinese are pretty autistic too. sounds like a good match.

My brother's married to a Jap, and one of my cousin's was married to an ethnically Bangladesh guy but she divorced him. He was a pretty cool guy too.

Cousin left a retard for a huge black guy

Me. Neither of my parents are fully white though, so I guess it doesn't really matter. I'm just grateful I don't look like a mulatto.

White guy with a Chinese gf

AMA

Is she commie as fuck?

>seacunts fans

Fuck them

FARM THE RICE
PAY THE PRICE

I have a younger cousin who wants to date a black guy when she goes to LSU. Her parents apparently think it's cute, but everyone else in our family thinks that she's gone full retard.

Aren't quadroons the hottest?
She'll be in high demand

She's a very intelligent and polite girl tho. Always good grades in school.

No idea why she does this to herself.

>The Asian is sweaty
>The black guy isnt
Why?

No idea why he roots for them
We grew up not too far from the Bay Area too, I could care less about sports but that ain't right

>that ID color
oh canada

Depends

If you're in a country full of snowniggers who are autistic about that (you are on the American continent, so they are 100000000000000000000000000000%) then no

How did you find a Mongolian girl in Norway?

Mongolians have a weird appeal to them, don't they?

why are Spanish colonies such shit?

>mfw my father's an australian abbo and my mother's an eskimo

As a black guy I avoid these types like the plague.
At best she just wants to be blacked, or the jewish conditioning worked.
At worst she is literally into being degraded, and the best way to degrade herself is to fuck a black guy whilst pretending shes into it.

Both are the kind of shitty relationships I wouldn't waste my time with.

Also if she's fucked one black guy, chances are shes fucked a lot of randoms. Higher chance of STDs. Even more so than a black chick who at least has to worry about who she gets knocked up by on some level.

all are 1 marriage couples .all my first cousins married their first boyfriend/girlfriend

They share borders with Finns

>nigger
>from britain

Adds up

>No idea why she does this to hers
If the black guy is African, he might be paying her to marry him, that way he can get citizenship as an EU person.

Another reason why Brexit is so based, and probably the reason she wants to go to america next.

>MFW are you even human?!

We had some family members in Georgia who adopted a couple black kids.
No ones talked to them in over 15 years.

Oh, that's a good point. Thanks for pointing that out.

Does anyone have any Mongolian bands to suggest? I like a lot of the Mongolian music I've listened to. Also maybe general African.

A few years ago, my commie sister married a nigger, a jazzman she met on a festival 3 months before. They stayed a year together and parted ways after she miscarried. Now she's back with her previous boyfriend, a white drug addict weakling.

My adopted brother had 2 kids with a nigger.
Cunt was using drugs and eventually bailed on the family.
All I can say is at least he isn't blood

just last night, i had a discussion with my chink/SEA fiancee on why i'd want a surrogate white mother for our future child.

she bowed to my reasoning

I married a black woman

...still consider myself mostly alt-right

hey, you can't choose who you fall in love with

t.robert pickton

>yellow fever
The preferred term is "rice cooker"

No her parents fled to Thailand when she was a teenager to escape the gommunism.

Only morons get married and have families today anyway tbqh

Also I agree the world needs less Finns not more

But you can choose who you marry. Love rarely goes beyond a few years. You fucked up, enjoy your nigglets (though she may be a nice and intelligent woman).

Fuck her ass, show her who is boss user

>we're all pink in the middle
>t. rabbi schlomo shekelburgstein
I'm just kidding f.a.m.

Thanks
Yellow fever didn't sound right in the sentence

halfasianpeople.com/

youtube.com/channel/UCqo-DgJ7dsbsqyj9qmiEbOA/videos

good on you. my choice to have a fully-white child was based on how africa and asia were outbreeding europeans, not on how different races could raise a child.

if she's black and you're white, and all's well, then don't be ashamed for your love.

Cousin is married to a Chilean. She hilarious.

Is that why anti-white shit is everywhere now? They're just jealous? Hell, they even started calling out light skinned "POC"

youtube.com/watch?v=ddGpg1nLQxo

Dude are you fucking kidding me? I like pinoys but half of them come here and end up as wiggers, or piggers in their case.
Malaysia is more advanced than their country for fucks sake. In fact Malaysia is supposed to be pretty decent.

my sister burns coal but it's ok because her current negro is actually a closeted homosexual. My entire family came to this conclusion but nobody has the balls to tell my sister that her lump of coal is secretly a diamond.

This might be an explanation yeah. She mentioned something about him wanting to marry.

my aunt married a nigger that ended up leaving her and now I have black cousins

I'm literally the only race mixer in the family.

And they are all left wing except me.

You may be right, but I love her more every day and intend to spend my life with her. She's a christian in any case so the kids aren't going to be degenerate whoever they take after (I'm not religious but no way in hell my kids are grow up to be shitlibs)

I'm 100% NOT of the mind that everyone is the same, or that race is only skin deep

ayy, cheers bruv

result of racemixing here, theres no reason to live. I hate racemixers because they are selfish bastards who destroy to lives of their children before they are even born. Racemixing is the worst form of child abuse.