The church of KEK

Why don't we offically start the church of KEK?

Seriously this would give the alt right a new crutch to stand on in combating islam and giving the fedora neck beards true direction without being retarded.

Tell me why and how this isn't a good idea.

Other urls found in this thread:

sacellumkekellum.org/
sacellumkekellum.org
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's a meme you dip

>Meme
Heretic

This thread will receive KEK's blessing

>alt right
shill thread

godd idea do it! can 'cat's cradle' be our holy book, please? we could through our verses from it at all other theists, bokonon was clearly a prophet of kek!

If digits KEK willt

if non-digits KEK isn't real

heh, dubs then 69.

well, wadda you know?

Sup Forums isn't alt right. You can't label a place as diverse as this.

On this board I've seen Jews and neo Nazis get along, I've seen Muslims and Christians get along, I've seen Canadians and respectable human beings get along.

Sup Forums is a board of diversity, it isn't alt right or any other stupid label you want to give it.

this board is our church

The answer is actually this

Great idea. Could we make the headquarters in a compound in Waco? The Clintons wouldn't know how to handle a cult in Waco.

People keep saying the word "alt-right"
What the fuck is this?

good idea, dubs if Kek is listening

common Kek

Kek

pol is, was, and always will be an apostolic board

Kek, praise him

It's referring to Al Trite, Hitler's right hand man

now dubs

>nonbelievers

This is a good idea. Would be tax exempt as well.

It's called a Moskek

I sense something in you, boy

TEMPLE OF KEK WHEN

it should be virtual, on the internet. templeofkek.com

I wish my mother would hurry up and finish reading my Art of the Deal so I can put it up on my shrine.

Also still waiting for my gold card.

But make it free to join, otherwise it will be a scam. Like scientology.

kys

nah

but we need some requirements, a test to figure how red pilled people are.

>church of KEK
>chruch
>KEK

naw, man. naw

also, let's make a list of our prophets, this way we would give them immunity of all censorship.

t r ip s and kek lives

>tfw you start the church of kek to gain tax exemption
>take donations to fund soldiers of kek
>put on holy parade marches downtown with our new tax exempt right wing death squad.

The thing could actually work, we just need a handful of very talented actors to really sell their genuine belief in Kek. I mean, if they could do it convincingly enough, and they had financial backing, the general public would obviously view them as brainwashed and delusional, but they wouldn't be able to criticize them from a religious standpoint because the religion of Kek is no more or less valid than the religion of Jesus, or Mohammad, or Scientology.

It already exists plebs
sacellumkekellum.org/

A FUCKING FROG?!!?!??

>sacellumkekellum.org
Wait a second.
Why are there niggers in the videos?

For keks

yes why don't we start our own church all together.

DID YOU JUST CALL KEK 'A FKN FROG'??? may kek have mercy on your soul

A
FUCKING
FROG.

it's not real. this is all ironic. nobody here actually worships kek. its all a facade.

>"Fixed fortifications are a monument to the stupidity of man." General George S. Patton
If it has an official organization, the Jew can infiltrate it. Unless an ideology be lightweight, robust, and capable of existence solely across the distributed psychological platforms of its followers with no need of bricks and mortar, it will not stand a chance against (((chosen))) subversion.

.....You must have a lot of friends

I think it is a great idea. We can claim tax exemption, and set up a tithe system that funnels tax free donations back to members of the church as charity. It would be done with bitcoin or ethereum to insure the church wasnt embezzling.

Also, you can claim certain things as necessary for spiritual awakening, like Marijuana or psychadelics. Some religions have gotten away with this and are allowed spiritual use of substances.

Dus and a 69. Kek is so cheeky.

>KEEKIN
ITS KEKIST
THIS FUCKING WEBSITE IS TRASH.
FUCKING BLACK ACTORA IN THE VIDEOS.
THIS IS CANCER.
IT IS NOT TRUE KEKISM.
KEKISM IS WHITE SUPREMACY.

I once seriously contemplated starting a kickstarter buying an abandoned church in my town and converting it into a shrine of Darkness; it was just an autistic dream though...

Kekism is not white supremacy. Kekism is meme supremacy.

"That which is repeated, creates the future." - Book of Kek

>I've seen Canadians and respectable human beings get along.
Underated to fuck. Thanks, squire. I laughed real hard at this.

I imagined gathering minimal donations to keep the place running and using the site to throw "sacramental" parties in Kek's glory. It was a sweet dream, but i have to focus on college.

You know nothing of kekism. Your digits prove so.

>Not reading the fucking Kekonomicon.
KEKISM WILL SPILT THEN.

Sup Forums is the board of peace. But if you refuse to follow meme law, and disrespect the one true god, Kek, and his Prophet Pepe (pbuh), you will be beheaded. It's not intolerant, it's our religion.

I am a old follower of Kek.
What user is doing is wrong, he is doing things Kekism doesn't stand for.

Could you explain to me the roots of KeK?
What is he related to?
I am not sure if he is the right god or God?

It sounds like you don't know what Kekism really is.

How can anyone doubt kek, when evidence such as this exists.

Kek is the Egyptian God of Darkness, and the "bringer of light"
He was one of the original gods during the dawn of creation.

But we need to come up with a story about how earth was created. And how humans got here. Through creationism or evolution or maybe something else

If quints, I will quit my job today and start a church of kek. Prove your existence and I will convert from believer to preacher.

What do you mean by "original gods"?
There are only one God.
Is kek nephilim?

We don't come up with it, we just need to find the ancient artifacts kek left here millennium ago

He was part of the Agdoad, the original 8 gods during the dawn of creation according to Egyptian beliefs

I'm amazed you retards haven't proposed a caste system in which you conveniently put Chad and Tyrone as beneath you.

But where do we find them?

It would put kek into the category as le ebin flying spaghetti monster meme from the literal cuckolds on Reddit

Hmm.. I see. Thank you.

The Kekonomicon says differently.

It says the same thing in the kekonomicon.

Their are revelations in there about the year 2045, when machines will create better memes than humans.

Kek lives wherever the repeating symbols call him.

Why build a church when he already exists within the beast itself?

The Kekonomicon says nothing of memes.
It states that Kek blended into memes to gain the attention of users.
But Kek created the White race.
Therefore, it is superior to all others.

I can explain those numbers.

>praise him

The churches will have carved repeating digits to please the God.

Praise!

The same reason anybody builds a church/temple/shrine for an omnipresent diety.

just take over the mormon church

Our temples will be little pyramids.

Someone needs to get a picture of John Wilks booth shooting Lincoln. Put kels head on Boothe and hilliary head on Lincoln. And caption KEK simper tyranus.

Why has nobody checked these yet?

>Christian prayer.
Heresy.

Kek created all the races

how many of you retards were actually around when pepe stopped being just a meme, and in a short while became the god kek. i bet 90% of the people itt haven't been around for the year zero post-kek

Amun created the degenerate dark skinned race.

Along with the scheming Jew.

Amun has no power without kek. It is through kek, that Amun creates things.

Kek doesn't lie.
Sacellum Kekellum is a joke.

Amun is a separate God to Kek.
Like Satan, he is our arch enemy and creator of all things unholy and ungood.

Praise