TRUMP GENERAL: DEAL WITH IT EDITION

>Trump in Wilmington, OH (9/1/16)
youtube.com/watch?v=jbwPnNFLcNQ
>Trump Rally in Phoenix AZ 8/31/16 (skip to 5hr)
youtu.be/PTsUNiRfbeY
>Trump visits Mexico 8/31/16
youtu.be/rtt198LweoU
>Trump on Dori Monson 8/26/16
youtu.be/lo-_bo2zFmc
>Farage on Infowars 8/30/16
youtu.be/OKSyZOB47bo

Text TRUMP to 88022 or get the Official "AMERICA FIRST" app for important campaign updates
>Volunteer to be a Trump election observer
donaldjtrump.com/lp/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer
>Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ

EVENT SCHEDULE & ARCHIVE
donaldjtrump.com/schedule/

EVENTS
>Trump Rally in Everett WA 8/30/16
youtu.be/hWRrmAmi5AM
>Trump at Ride&Roast in IA 8/27/16
youtu.be/6-48dGesVDM
>Trump on On the Record 8/26/16
youtu.be/KxJaOT6jIUk
>Trump Rally in Manchester, NH 8/25/16
youtu.be/JOf7FaZgxG8
>Trump Rally in Jackson, MS 8/24/16
youtu.be/bRxPb7ZmLHw
>Farage speaks at Trump Rally in MS 8/24/16
youtu.be/oj4K9fr_WgY

INTERVIEWS
>Trump on CNN 8/25/16
youtu.be/iQgMZaEVlds
>Trump on Charisma Podcast 8/24/16
cpnshows.com/shows/strangreport
>Trump on WFLA 8/24/16
youtu.be/Bx-8VIZwTD8
>Trump on WPEC 8/24/16
cbs12.com/news/videos/one-on-one-with-donald-trump-08-24-2016
>Trump on WWSB 8/24/16
youtu.be/CEqBXCmJwSs

ENTERTAINMENT
>TrumpTrain: Louisiana
youtu.be/v6YyRJ4eovg
>The 45th President
youtu.be/G5FGztzfnkA
>Trump Ad #2 - shillary's america
youtu.be/k3HAz0rowVM
>Trump Ad #1 - Two Americas
youtu.be/p2QdJFPxcQE
>Trump in 5 minutes or less
youtu.be/13A6LjDZccw
>Trump Triumphant
youtu.be/DhkHAmhYn0A
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>Trump cares about YOU
youtu.be/_xVdYNrPCMw
CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf

prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OOrSgPB4uuo
strawpoll.me/11131259
youtube.com/watch?v=gFtb3EtjEic
news.hamptonu.edu/release/Nationally-Recognized-Hampton-University-Center-For-Public-Policy-(CPP)-Releases-New-Presidential-Poll
twitter.com/AnonBabble

AWOO

Awoo

die trump fags

THIS IS A MOVEMENT

ILLINOIS WILL GO RED

KEK WILLS IT

AWOOOOO~

I'M LITERALLY SHAKING I JUST FUCKING CAN'T STOP. DON'T YOU GUYS UNDERSTAND WHAT THE FUCK TRUMP WAS SAYING YESTERDAY? HE WANTS TO ROUND UP BROWN PEOPLE WITH HIS "DEPORTATION FORCE," AND MOVE THEM OUT OF THE COUNTRY. DON'T YOU FUCKING TELL ME THAT THE ACCURACY OF THIS WILL BE TIP TOP BECAUSE IT WON'T. INNOCENT MUSLIM, HISPANIC AND ANYONE OF BROWN SKIN TONE WILL BE HARASSED AND QUESTIONED ON THE STREET.

THIS IS FUCKIGN SCARY THAT NO ONE HERE ACTUALLY SEES WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON. AREN'T YOU GUYS AGAINST ORWELLIAN, BIG BROTHER GOVERNMENTS? WHO THE FUCK WOULDN'T BE. IF YOU WANT TO GET INTO THIS COUNTRY YOU NEED TO PASS SOME ARBITRARY TEST THAT QUESTIONS YOUR FAITH AND RELIGION? WHAT THE FUCK?! THIS IS COMPLETELY UNCONSTITUTIONAL. IF YOU WERE AN ACTUAL AMERICAN YOU WOULD BE FOR ALL RELIGIONS AND FAITHS IN THIS COUNTRY. AND DONT GET GET ME STARTED ON THIS "BIOMETRIC" SYSTEM. MIGHT AS WELL GIVE US ALL ARMBANDS.

YOU KNOW WHO WANTED THIS IN THE PAST? ADOLF HITLER. HE WANTED ONLY THE BEST IMMIGRANTS, WHICH OBVIOUSLY WENT BLONDE HAIR, BLUE EYES, AND THEN FUCKING SLAUGHTED 6 MILLION PEOPLE. ARE YOU GUYS SERIOUS RIGHT NOW? AND YOU'RE CHEERING FOR TRUMP? YOU REALIZE THAT MOST OF YOU AREN'T EVEN WHITE. IF YOU HAVE A LITTLE BROWN TINGE IN YOUR SKIN, YOU WILL BE QUESTIONED BY STATE AND FEDERAL POLICE AND POSSIBLY FORCED OUT OF THE FUCKING COUNTRY... THE COUNTRY LED BY A MAN THAT YOU PUT INTO POWER. YOU'RE LITERALLY VOTING AGAINST YOURSELF.

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE

that kid is 2ez

Also why is my connection getting reset whenever I attach an image to my post?

RED ALERT!!!
RED ALERT!!!

FUCKING PAY ATTENTION AND SPREAD!!!

The upcoming Commander in Chief forum held next week is a setup. It's a fucking trap.

The forum is organized by the Iraq and Afghanistan Veterans of America group. The founder and CEO of that group is Paul Rieckhoff. Paul Rieckhoff is a rabid anti Trump cunt.

Here's what Paul Rieckhoff said about Trump holding a vets fundraiser in January:
> If offered, @IAVA will decline donations from Trump's event. We need strong policies from candidates, not to be used for political stunts.

Here's what Paul Rieckhoff said about the Khan controversy:
>"For ANYONE to compare their ‘sacrifice’ to a Gold Star family member is foolish, insulting and ignorant. Especially someone who has never served in the military himself and has no children serving.”

And now we find out the forum is to be hosted by Matt Lauer, a fucking liberal hack and member of Clinton Global Foundation.

WHAT THE FUCK

AWOOooo Chicago kun

Come at me pussy

>checks flag

Oh man nevermind don't spork me Mehmet anything but that.

brexit will be overturned

Let in another 100k polish immigrants and like it, britshit

speaking of Orwellian Big Brother Governments, what are some things Trump can do to make the government more transparent?

WHAT DID CTR MEAN BY THIS?

This is how it begins....

You realize where you are, right?

>inb4 b8
I know, I wanted to post my nazi Christmas picture.

Joe Biden giving cringy speech

Why do liberals think that their feelings should prevent someone from running for president?

It's literal tyranny.

bump

i support remain.

but i hate racist white poles

merkel will sort you out

Wheres his american legion speech you fully autistic nigger

Whatever you say goatfucker.

Your time will come.

>HE WANTS TO ROUND UP BROWN PEOPLE WITH HIS "DEPORTATION FORCE," AND MOVE THEM OUT OF THE COUNTRY.

My illegal white parents will hopefully get deported too

I had to get naturalized to avoid this shit and I was born in the USA, fucking illegals

but this sounds like the zimmerman got flim flammed

Post rarekaylas.

Oh boy, they are in for a long haul

Video related

HITLERTRUMP

>Rabbi
>Jill

FUCKING REFORM "JEWS" REEEEEEEEEEEE

And I know how I wish it would end

They were trained by the moral majority

She really looks like a guy when she's not naked

That was fake.

that pic is cute but you aare still scum

Trump frightens me so much I am literally shaking and cannot describe how afraid I am! He's an incomprehensible transparent distortion on the very fields of time, his murmurous, effusive touch covering all things!

TRUMP FHTGAN! MAKE R'LEY GREAT AGAIN!

T̴̬͔̤͋̈̋ͪ͋̔̉H͔͙̑̂̐͊̆̚E̩͒͐̀ͤ͌̌ ͊̓̈͜É̼̗̗̻A̼̰̐̋́̈́̈͋͢R̺͓̣͖ͯ̋̓͋ͯ̀T̵͓͓͉̼̱͚ͦ̑̊ͅH̷ͦ̑ͪ ̬̼̙̠̤̾̆K͌́̔̎ͪN̦͓͍̬͍̰ͦ̇̐͌̓ͨ͟O̖̦̭̣͎͍̎̾ͤͩ͐W̨̟̞͗̉͒̓̄̽S̷̼̽̽̅̚ ̹̬̻̟̰͂̉̏͑̓̒̑ͅW̩̤̗̻ͣ͌̉̈͂ͨ̚ͅH̦̱̼͖͈̖͂ͣ̓A̤̬ͭ͂ͤͮͭ̍T͐ ͭͦ̐̽̽̎͢Y̤̮̥̭̼̜̪ͩ̓̃͞O͙̰ͤ̓ͩ̋͋̚U̯̬̥̙̗̓̂̚ ͚̜͚̬̿͌ͣ͐̀D̐̾ͣ͗͠I̡ͩD̶͈̫̭̓̈́͛,͏̼̥̣̙̩̳̗ ̗͚̺ͫH̭͇ͫ̋ͯ͆ͬ̚̚Ȉ̴̗͚̰̥ͣͤͅĽ̳̺̫̤͈͗̎̍̍̇̒͞L͓̫̦͑̉̿ͭ͡A̶͍R̹̪͔͕̃Y͍͔̭̏ͫ̄.̸͍̦̓̏ͅ.̲̹͑ͤ̈ͭͅ.̯̝̻̐

>illegal
>white

>rabbi
>zimmerman

that's an undercover Sup Forumslack ya dingus

Religion vote

strawpoll.me/11131259

>The public hates Trump's immigration policies

Is this true? Is insideranon a sham?

Kayla a best, I hope she comes back eventually.

Don't share this one it's extra high energy.

Awoo Chi-town senpai!

All these libs calling him Hitler are gonna be really pissed when their candidate comes off as less human and empathetic than fucking Hitler.

You people make me absolutely sick to my stomach!!

You all make fun of autism, which is a serious disorder, and you're all so racist. Black people are people too. All the pedophilia on here makes me want to throw up. You idiots all support trump even though he is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail and when Hillary is clearly the perfect candidate.

As a proud feminist,

I #denounce this place.

#tumblr #4chansucks.

He won't cut back on surveillance, at least he didn't mention that he would. That sucks to be honest.

OY VEY, GOYIM, BACK YOU GO

I don't even care if this is copypasta, it's well done copypasta.
>mfw all these commies and hippies getting triggered today
youtube.com/watch?v=gFtb3EtjEic

So what, exactly, are people literally shaking and crying about?
What was Trump's """"hateful speech"""" to them?

They aren't talking about him meeting with el preisdente, surely?

Anyone help out a britbong?

Ţ̫H͉̲̗̖̪̗̤͂̊E̱̹̗͍̮̓ ̖̠̋̄ͧͫͩ̾͒̕S͕̞̱̜̻̯̍̄̒ͦ͊̃͋͜K͚̝̅͒̉͐ͧͩ̑̀Yͣ̑̉ͧ ̝̻͇̋̇ͨͩͭ̆͘K͓̥̗̲̑́̾̊͛̂͠N̝̳̓͊O̯̝̯͈͆̀W̺̥̮ͫ͐̀̋̒͝S͕̑̒ ̌̽͊͑͌̅W̡̾̆̓̓̅H̷͓̠̫̯̦̤Â̘͓̳̝ͧ̓T͔͕̝̦̟̫ͫͬ̍̀̃ͦͅ ̄̋͠Y̠̣̰̗̳̒ͯͅO͎͕͍̙͓̗͕ͧ̔̈͗̊Ṷ̢̬̫̻͖̗͈̎̾ͩ̋ ͕̯̱̯̘̠̝̇̃̀ͣ̕Ḍ̼̦͓̣̺ͫ̂́̉̑ͅI͈̙̲̗͊̓ͧ̔̓̒ͦD͙̮̺̮̣̋͠,̢͚̳̞̠̭͂ H̭̮̱̥̣̾ͯ̕I̜̠̠̥͗ͦ̓̄̊̕L͙͇͙̬̾͑̆ͯ͞L̵͈̣͋̇͋̀̚Á̛̹͍̞̩̞̋R̘̫̽̆͌Y̶̫͇̮̺̱͐̒͗͛̎͌.̚.̭̮̺͖̬̲̬.͚̺̮͎͎͔̐͡

Lots of asians and russians buddy

Even some of the angel mothers yesterday had lost children to illegal europeans

illegals are scum, they have no defining feature aside from being illegal and scum

They're gonna be even more fucked when an actual Hitler-inspired candidate runs and actually gets votes.

Examples of outdoor and indoor stadiums Trump should rent after the first debate

Lane Stadium (Blacksburg, VA) - Max 66.233
Pepsi Center (Denver, CO) - Max 21 000
Jack Trice Stadium (Ames, IA) - Max 61 500
Autzen Stadium (Eugene, OR) - Max 54 000
Rentschler Field (East Hartford, CT) - Max 40 000
PNC Arena (Raleigh, NC) - Max 19000
The Palace of Auburn Hills (Auburn Hills, MI) - Max 24 276

>No Gnostic

REEEEEEEEEE

sure she will, especially when germany will soon collapse

No refugee in their right mind will abandon 4000€ and all the ficky ficky for a dose of random, daily beatings, 100$, and a soviet era style prison home

BIG LEAGUE

Virginia: Clinton- 43%, Trump- 41% (8/24-8/28, 800 LVs, Hampton University)

news.hamptonu.edu/release/Nationally-Recognized-Hampton-University-Center-For-Public-Policy-(CPP)-Releases-New-Presidential-Poll

The memes are breaking into reality as we speak

l...l..literally sh-shAking right NOW gaiz Trump is now

>LITERALLY HITLER

HELP ME CNN! I DON'T LIKE THESE WORDS!

no amnesty for illegals

and right wing death squads (at least they imagine it)

>Hitlertrump

Biden giving the most pathetic speech I've ever heard:

>HURR DURR TRUMP NEVER WORKED AS A COAL MINER SO THEREFORE YOU SHOULD VOTE FOR HILLARY

>like a hitler rally

you know except for focus on actual illigal immigrants and not blaming the nations woes on the jews, its exactly the same

d-do you have more of them?

>Lots of asians and russians buddy

And what's "lots" to you?

>Illegals from poland
>this faggot

Fuck you, you fucking nigger

A̞̦͐N̳̬͎͓͈̱̱̄ͧͯ̋ͯD̞̦ ̼͑̔̄̎͛I̢̪̜̥̲̟̥͂̐̐ ͫ̄K̴̙̲͎̪ͪ̉ͅṈ̝͚̿Ö̵͚̳̟́ͧ̏̓̌ͦW̶͖̬̝̟͇͚̫ͮͫ̿͋́ ͇̘̳̬̮͉̜W̴̼͕̞͈̍̄H͞A͔̥̙͕͋T͋͂ͯͭ̀ͨ ͙̳̤̏̾ͨ͂̒̚ͅY̴̘O̦̫͚̱̱ͩ̍ͫȔ̳̕ ̴̳͈͍͓͕̰̣͊D̙͚̩̺̲ͩ̈̄ͮ̚I̷̖̼̦̲̽͗D̲̰̦̯̯͔̙ͪ́̅,̘͉͈̬̓̒ͦ͒́̚ ͓̖͉̍̃ͦ̓ͤ͒͗͟Ḧ͖͖̉̈ͤ̚Ḭ̸̼͓̦̫̬̹L̖̮̯̠̮͛L̖̺͍̞̈́̍ͫ͠A̘̫͍̖̐̄ͩ̿̊͠R̖̗͈ͣͣ̓͗̃ͯY͙̗̲̟̰͙͗̎̈̂̚͜.ͫ̀̆̓͂̎̚͏̺̲.ͯ̈͟.̤̩͖͔̬͕̭̌ͪͩ͋̓̂͢

Guys, do you feel it, too?

>implying by the end of Trump's 1st term that the pendulum won't have swung hard tot he right
>implying that won't be Trump's reelection campaign

His immigration speech afterwards.

Trump wants to enforce laws, protect borders, and keep people with anti-western values out of the US.
It is literally a shoah for the open borders, one people, one culture cultists.

Trump got specific about his immigration plan after meeting with the spic president.

One: We will build a wall along the Southern Border.
Two: End Catch-And-Release
Three: Zero tolerance for criminal aliens.
Four: Block Funding For Sanctuary Cities
Five: Cancel Unconstitutional Executive Orders & Enforce All Immigration Laws
Six: We Are Going To Suspend The Issuance Of Visas To Any Place Where Adequate Screening Cannot Occur
Seven: We will ensure that other countries take their people back when we order them deported.
Eight: We will finally complete the biometric entry-exit visa tracking system.
Nine: We will turn off the jobs and benefits magnet [E-Verify].
Ten: We will reform legal immigration to serve the best interests of America and its workers.

Also triple the number of ICE agents and have some of them make up a deportation squad.

Trump confirmed Deportation Squads to be formed in ICE.

He also plans to have an ideological test so if someone is in support of honor killings, sharia, or any of those other muslim tenants that lead to some nog Aloha snack barrings then he's not going to let them immigrate in.

What happens if Trump loses? Realistically, what will we do then?

>howl like awoos
>doggos around neigborhood start to awoo back
>haven't stopped for 5 minutes
fuck what have I done

His random screaming makes it unbearable

>also we want to get rid of coal miners so vote for us plebs

Oh no, how cruel of him to expect people to follow the laws when immigrating.

I'm now /literally shaking/

Fucking Bonsai buddy, brings back memories. My dad gave me that on my own computer as a kid. I hated him very quickly and uninstalled him.

>ANYONE OF BROWN SKIN TONE WILL BE HARASSED AND QUESTIONED ON THE STREET.

she shit her pants again?

BACK YOU GO RABBI, OY GEVALT!

Hey, so what's the deal? Why is everyone throwing a shitfit over autism recently? I'm autistic and I don't feel it's a disability at all, in fact I find the autism jokes humorous.

He

will

not

lose

How many Polish illegal immigrants are there?

>by February we're gonna be having torchlit rallies where Americans of all colors and creeds gather to burn copies of the Obama immigration laws

Get ready.

As a reminder we already have ideological tests

Can't come to the US if you're a communist or support polygamy, no reason we can't expand it to "don't want to kill gays" and "women aren't slaves"

And remember, that's literally what Democrats are protesting right now, an immigration policy that demands people coming here respect our values. Liberals DON'T want to stop gay murdering, woman beating child rapists from coming to the US.

Already a reality in poland

These sound 10/10 to me. However, I can understand why libs would be upset: one of their core voter bases is going to be gone.

If only there was a way to make sure only taxpayers could vote, too...

I'm playing the "what if" game, Hans. How about this, since it's more realistic, what if Hillary rigs the election?

game over.

trump forgot he wasn't at a klan meeting. bad mistake :/

I'll count them on the way out

We'll find out via poll movement in the next couple weeks.

>no reason
oh there is a reason, it's called racism :^)

This is what we put the beta uprising on hold for, friend.

Biden just said

>Hillary never yields

toppest of keks

I have never understood why Biden has such a good reputation in USA. He's a joke.

HE'S A BIG GUY

What liberals want doesn't matter

We have the guns and we have the power, but hopefully, with trump, they won't be necessary and all these libshits will just move to canada

>there's a no polygamy test
Ironically that was designed to stop Mormons from coming in from Mexico.

Hey, at least she'll get a free tattoo.