/TeamHillary/

Hey guys, I'm wondering who else here is on /TeamHillary/ and super excited for Hillary? I'm really quite envious of Americans for having this kind of awesome leadership, wish I could vote for her myself but glad to see that she's doing very well in the polls. On the Real Clear Politics average Hillary already has a majority in the electoral college which is very exciting.

I mean really it's amazing and baffling that she's now the only candidate of any party promising some form of economic, social and political continuity with the present and all that because the GOP was hijacked by this gruesome amalgamation of the Monopoly Man and Elmer Gantry. It's like she's the only true conservative candidate and she's the only one of the candidates familiar with the quotidian drudgery and grind of day-to-day presidential activities.

Trump on the other hand has absolutely no experience, shows no intellectual curiosity and wants extremely radical changes including the undoing of the global US-led security architecture that maintained peace around the world. He also wants massive trade wars that would damage the world economy and tank international markets and inhibit the continuing growth of worldwide propserity. Trump would really mean an end to the entire post-WW2 liberal international order that has brought about what Robert Kagan once called "a golden age of humanity" and return the international community to a brutal, illiberal, nasty and authoritarian world order.

But I don't want to make it seem like my support for Hillary is based solely on opposition to that madman carnival barker. I'm looking forward to her unique ingenuity and leadership abilities and seeing her own specific ideas put into action. In my humble opinion, and with no intended disrespect, I think she'll do an even better job than President Obama has done for the past roughly seven and a half years.

Hope to hear from my fellow "Sup Forumsacks for Hillary" :)

absolutely :)

Hey guys, I'm wondering who else here is on /TeamHillary/ and super excited for Hillary? I'm really quite envious of Americans for having this kind of awesome leadership, wish I could vote for her myself but glad to see that she's doing very well in the polls. On the Real Clear Politics average Hillary already has a majority in the electoral college which is very exciting.

I mean really it's amazing and baffling that she's now the only candidate of any party promising some form of economic, social and political continuity with the present and all that because the GOP was hijacked by this gruesome amalgamation of the Monopoly Man and Elmer Gantry. It's like she's the only true conservative candidate and she's the only one of the candidates familiar with the quotidian drudgery and grind of day-to-day presidential activities.

Trump on the other hand has absolutely no experience, shows no intellectual curiosity and wants extremely radical changes including the undoing of the global US-led security architecture that maintained peace around the world. He also wants massive trade wars that would damage the world economy and tank international markets and inhibit the continuing growth of worldwide propserity. Trump would really mean an end to the entire post-WW2 liberal international order that has brought about what Robert Kagan once called "a golden age of humanity" and return the international community to a brutal, illiberal, nasty and authoritarian world order.

But I don't want to make it seem like my support for Hillary is based solely on opposition to that madman carnival barker. I'm looking forward to her unique ingenuity and leadership abilities and seeing her own specific ideas put into action. In my humble opinion, and with no intended disrespect, I think she'll do an even better job than President Obama has done for the past roughly seven and a half years.

When I heard she hates Niggers and Jews as much as I do I became a #Hillbot instantly

When I heard and read all the quotes from people who know and work with her revealing her true hatred and disregard for the ones who are fucking up my country the choice was clear..

Hillary will purge the vermin from our white homeland.. Heil Hillary!

BRING THEM TO HEEL, RACE WAR NOW

WTF #imwithher now

We already have the granny version of this bitch back here in Germany.

>Vielen Dank für das korrigieren der Dokumente

Yeah I'm totally #MentallyHill cause she hates niggers and retards. They must be brought to heel.

>0.05 reichsmarks wurden in ihren kontto bezahlt. Danke fur das rekord korrigiert zu haben.

qt

shill.

>1 Reichsmark (1937/38) = 3,58 Euro
mfw our memecoin is worthless

No one, anywhere, is excited for hillary. Not even you, turbonigger.

See you at synagogue, Shlomo!

I am excited for Hillary, you don't know my feelings towards her.

Now we know why Romania is one of the poorest nations in Europe. :(