Why You Don't Need 8 Glasses of Water a Day

(((they)))'re literally advocating against drinking fucking water now

youtube.com/watch?v=FwdqFHBaPwY

look at this crusty bitch and her dried up skin and she's telling me I don't need to drink water.

drinking water only when thirsty is not enough and anyone with 2 brain cells knows that. you guys bought your filters yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

sendspace.com/file/wg4jf9
youtube.com/watch?v=vlv6BrrxD_4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's just collage humor baiting views in the "fun fact" style.

Mythbusters was too factual so they had to reinvent it with millennials and Jewish agendas (same thing).

I'll drink all I want and you can do literally nothing to stop me.

> (OP)
>I'll drink all I want and you can do literally nothing to stop me.

Except send this crusty bitch after you with the promise she'll shit in your mouth when you drink too much water.

haha wtf

if you do any sort of exercise or physically intensive job you need an excess of 1-1.5 gallon a day

That cunt must love Beetlejuice

Soda has water in it, so it counts as water!
>pizza is a vegetable
t. school boards and nestle

I drink a gallon of water a day, and I make sure to get purified non fluoridated water.

Alex Jones memes aside; fluoride is literally a neurotoxin, and is the most electronegative atom on the periodic table.

Because of this, it calcified anywhere that has a positive charge

Doing anything other than drinking to thirst shows an extreme lack of faith in your own body

Trust yourself faggots, stop reading ((science))

'I'm retarded!'

T. My parents and any white people who don't send their kid to private schools

>hew-butler
>hebrew buttler
WAKE UP SHEEPLE

I don't even drink pure water

I drink OJ (sometimes half/half with sparkling water), Kefir, and very sweet Tea (honey)

Eat lots of watery fruits

If i'm thirsty for water i'll drink it, if not then no. I'm healthier than all of you faggots too, I look like a chad, lift often, have great facial features, women always come after me. Get fucked.

is the professor a lizard jew?

also wtf? I hate water now!

also people die from not drinking enough all the time. Schools literally run kids to death.

but dont you get diarrhea if you drink water in mexico?

> earlier today saw a post that hydrating is Jewish agenda
> now it's the opposite

Sup Forums confirmed for approving or disapproving of an idea solely based on whose idea it is.

you get diahrea from eating anything in mexico

enjoy your diabetes

(just fyi you don't need to be fat to get type 2 diabetes)

> believing the diabetes jew

>Sup Forums confirmed for approving or disapproving of an idea solely based on whose idea it is.

>jews can't make threads on Sup Forums

>an assumption made by a jew posting on Sup Forums

are you a fucking retard?
If you read that thread, you saw everyone call OP a fucking retard.

underrated

I can't remember the last time I had a cup of water.

You really cant blame though.
From the first day we let jews into our society they have been scheming.

>just drink when you're thirsty

Literally so wrong. My wife went to the doctor and he did an ultrasound of her kidneys. He could tell she wasn't drinking enough water. Since she was never thirsty she didn't drink that much, until her doctor told her to drink more.

>taking health advice from college humor
If anyone actually does do this, they deserve whats coming to them.

I get horrible migraines if I don't stay well hydrated with water. I drink close to a gallon a day.

'I'm retarded'

>t. Parents who wasted their money on literally high school (which will never matter for shit) and not saving it for college

>Advocating against drinking fucking water

Is that what you took out of it? Not that "literally 8 glasses of water a day" isn't mandatory, and that it could be 6 or 7 depending on your weight and other factors -- no, you interpreted "dont drink water guys".

Kill yourself, you illiterate Canuckle.

>trying to look and sound like Alton Brown because he's a dumb fucking moron

Why is College Humor such a tumor?

Don't you know water should all belong to private corporations like Nestlé?

You aren't some filthy liberal scum who doesn't want free markets are you?

I think at this point I'm gonna screencap every "jewish conspiracy" on Sup Forums, and then post it when the opposite is a jewish conspiracy. At this point, a libtard and conservacuck can agree that jews scheme, while they both think that the other is part of the scheme. Christ, Sup Forums, will you at least settle on a single agenda, then I can at least ironically jewpost consistently.

My dads side has a problem where we can't remove salt easily from our bodies so we crave more water blah blah basically we drink more then 8 normally (we as in one of my sister, me, and my dad)

basically it depends on the person. if you're thirsty, drink.

You morons. She is right. You don't need 8 glasses a day. We're not all Honda civics. We are all different. Drink when you're thirsty you moron

How insecure are you? Why specifically Alton Brown? Do you call these people "normies" too, autie?

>87362164
No! She's saying to literally never ever drink water!

>Drink when you're thirsty

LALALA I didn't hear you. She said, "Drink never!"

this is true, I drink more than 64oz of water a day anyway since I work in a sweaty factory and walk 2 miles on the way home, but too much water is bad for you. when i was NEET i would fill up a big bottle of water, stick it in the freezer and keep it next to me at my computer while it melts. since I was inactive at the time it was probably bad for my health.

also, when I drink a lot of water right before exercising or exerting myself I get wicked cramps

sage

god i hate that faggot with his fucking hitler youth haircut and meme glasses. his narcissistic attitude makes his face so stabbable

>then I can at least ironically jewpost consistently.
lold.
I dont think the anti-water thing is jewish if thats what you meant btw.

>Not realizing that natural sugars are perfectly fine in any amount

No wonder modern men are such cucks, they eat like shit

>I wear glasses and a faggy suit. I'm smart!

I'm getting real sick of the fake nerd shit...

The diabetes jew is true if you eat tons of polyunsaturated fatty acids and refined sugar

Stick to whole foods, natural stuff, and you will be not only fine, but a god.

the jews are also kinda on /fit/, they dont want men to self improve. Because they know that self improvement to the body will mean better aryans to resist them. They want meak, sugar eating, steroid abusing, vain faggots.

They want people to waste their time on fad diets, they dont want anyone to eat his macro's. They want them to waste their money on useless supplements.

They are pro vegetarians (vegetarians have 30% less test compared to meat eaters), they hate eggs and concoct all kinds of bullshit theories on dietary cholesterol.

So if you want to wade through all of this bullshit and get an aryan /fit/ body, use this

sendspace.com/file/wg4jf9

I ripped this ebook off kickass before kickass got taken down. Its a little bit hype since natural test usually cant be that high as the guy describes it. But the methods are all legit. And most of you have a test deficit and would benefit hugely from those methods.

She wasn't getting enough sodium

Get fucked goy

The "eight glasses a day" nonsense is illustrative of public health reasoning and slinkying government solutions. They overshoot, then overcorrect, then repeat.

>I can't subvert you when you all have different opinions about things! Why you not hivemind, Sup Forums??

Jewish civil war when?

Sorry but no, if you do any sort of physical activity you will become thirsty way faster if you have not been drinking water prior. If youre dehydrated and try to play any sport youll be on the sidelines much faster dying of thirst.
Just because you weebs live a sedentary lifestyle doesnt mean real people dont need water.

WTF is that slitty eyed cunt ..?

Normal people drink when they feel like drinking.

No you uneducated American, drinking water takes sodium away from your system.

Kidneys need water.

Youre going to die fast if there is ever a natural disaster that disrupts our water supply.

>exercise physiologist
help me, lads

>You don't need 8 glasses a day. We're not all Honda civics
Your right, I need real fuel.
8 pints a day it is!

>humor
Why would I take this seriously?

>This goy believes in 'water loading'

top kek lad

Sodium allows you to retain water , it is a balance,

get fucked Ahmed, go ask the Koran what to do

Kek wills it

They're pushing this as a popular myth now in preparation for the Water Wars. "You don't need that much water, 2 cups daily is enough for you government-mandated needs."

this fucking video

>This research doesn't agree with my agenda therefore its wrong and corrupt
>Instead look at this one that does, isn't it smart and all!?

>he actually got that out of my post
I'm sorry, your autism power level is too high for me, I don't understand your post.

I usually drink tea and juice instead of water because I dislike being miserable.

Trolling aside, quick question:

How many of you water loving faggots have cold hands and feet? Get fucked!

Haha Topkek that goy didn't see it coming! Doesn't he know that hydration interferes with Coca Cola Memejuice (TM) when gaming and meming?

>Why You Don't Need 8 Glasses of Water a Day

Watched that episode yesterday. All I could think of was:
youtube.com/watch?v=vlv6BrrxD_4

>How many of you water loving faggots have cold hands and feet?
???

You saying something about sodium and blood pressure?

I don't see the relationship

>Worrying about how much water I should be drinking

If you actually do this you should kill yourself, because you aren't cut out for life.

Burger Power

>polyunsaturated
Are actually encouraged over saturated fats
> refined sugar
Are bad

I didn't ask about what your puny brain thinks about silly goy

All I asked was, do you have cold hands and feet?

You obviously do based on that timid fucking response

get fucked goy!

Stop drinking so much water and join the high metabolism master race faggot

LOL look at this faggot, he thinks vegetable oil is better for you than butter

No wonder so many cucks exist.

get fucked

>sendspace.com/file/wg4jf9
This looks like a virus lad.. I'm bad with computers don't fuck me.

This is a neat way to get a bunch of commiefornia faggots to stop drinking their water

>You obviously do based on that timid fucking response

Sorry no. I'm probably bigger and stronger than you.

I'm just curious about the supposed mechanism.

the chink advocating not to drink water looks like she's stroked out a couple times, not the best advocate there, RedditHumor

I'm off to go eat faggots, see ya never

>their studies were wrong because it was funded by corporations being all corporationy

nice try faggot im 6'4 and lift often, 8 inch dick

get fuckeddddddddddddddd