Well? Can we?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lJWeyrnKqvA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sealed_train
youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ont forget about ANGLO BLOOD

Verpiss dich! Frosch!

You must be one of the millions of G*rmanic immigrants that have ruined the USA and dilapidated its Anglo heritage.

>Marx
>"German"

He was Ashkenazi.

your country was created and named by germanic people. european culture would be arabic islamic/christian culture if the protestant reformation never happened. ww1 and ww2 are the french greedy cowardness towards the germans fault. germanic people = european civilization

>Rome invaded German land
>Got btfo by Germans
>Pope turns corrupt and starts basically putting prices on the soul to build palaces
>Got btfo by Germans
>Karl Marx
>Perma-jobless Jew in Germany has nice idea for a perfect society that won't work
>It predictably doesn't work, this is now somehow Germany's fault?
>Austrian emperor gets assassinated, Germans honor defensive treaty
>Ask Poland about how well anglo-saxons do this. Russia also mobilised on us first, so fuck 'em.
>After the Depression, Germans flock to a thought system that seems to remove the causes of the economic collapse; namely, central banking
>This somehow means destroying Europe because clearly being cattle to the Jews is what Western civilisation amounts to I guess

Better question: How the fuck do you expect to survive without us?

The last one did nothing wrong, he was fighting the shit made by the other ones

w-what? No! I am pure Anglo-American! nein kraut in me! My family has been here since the mayflower with all the other anglos!

Let me guess...an anglo visiting Frog land?

FUCK YOU FAGGOT!

You Jew Divide and Conquer tricks will not work here.

KYS NOW

There are barely any differences between Jews and G*rmanics, who -- for their so-called antisemitism -- have hosted them and allowed them to flourish for hundreds of years. It's no surprise that Ashkenazim speak Yiddish, a form a G*rman.

In practical terms, they are indistinguishable.

This.
u are based Hans

>Juden und Deutsche haben vieles gemeinsam. Sie sind strebsam, tüchtig, fleißig und gründlich verhaßt bei den anderen. Juden und Deutsche sind Ausgestoßene ... Letzten Endes ist es ein religiöser Grund. Bei den Juden ist es klar. Bei den Deutschen sieht man das nicht so gut, weil man ihnen noch nicht ihren Tempel zerstört hat. Aber das kommt noch ... Die Deutschen haben den Gott, der Eisen wachsen ließ. Ihr Tempel ist der preußische Generalstab.
t. Kafka

FUCK.....OFF....AHMED

Shills like you need to be hunted down like the animals that you are.

>Marx
>Germanic
Yeah, good goy.

Also, Charlemagne was germanic too.

learn to speak swedish or english, colonial fag

Finally a OP that isn't a faggot

He was German. Ashkenazi simply means "European Jew". A Jew from Germany and a Jew from Ukraine are not the same.

>Rome invaded German land
>Got btfo by Germans
>Better question: How the fuck do you expect to survive without us?

You destroyed a future where we'd have flying cars Hans, get fucked.

the ashkenazi jews are actually decendents from the khazars of southern russia

youtube.com/watch?v=lJWeyrnKqvA

>Rome
>Invading barren lands and empty forests filled with savages incapable of building but mud huts

>Muh catholic corruption
Instead let's kill white Europeans. Non sequitur.

>Implying it wasn't Ludendorff, a G*rman, that financed Lenin and the Bolsheviks.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sealed_train
As always, the G*rman is the arm of the Jew.

>WWI & WWII
Literally G*rman chimpout.

t. anglo on vacation

There's no stopping the Eternal Kraut. Not until all of Europe is burnt down to the ground.

Thank you kindly.

Rome didn't get btfo in Germany. They successfully occupied the southern Rhineland for hundreds of years.

Either way this is just (((mind tricks))) to cause infighting amongst Europeans.

I think it's cute that you think jews are needed for europeans to fight each other.
That has literally nothing to do with that quote

>but was defeated by anglo-saxons

IN US MARCHES DEUTSCHLAND, WITH US MARCHES DEUTSCHLAND AND BEHIND US, FOLLOWS DEUTSCHLAND. Keep being based, soon the traitor will be hanged and with her the spawn of satan she's unleash upon the little girls of europe.

You mean Karl der Große

G*rmanics, like Magyars from the steps, are not from Europe and thus not European. Their presence here is an accident caused by Chinks pushing some savage hordes westward. They are about as European as the Syrians they import by the millions to destroy this continent.

I was adding on to how false that quote was

We share him with France see pic related
Otto der Große is the first german Kaiser

While I wouldn't call the quote true it does strike a few notes.
Though I'd guess you google translated it

Germany had two world wars.

I repeat theat: TWO!

They actually tried to take on the world twice. Who do they think they are; Mars?

That should take away your status as a country.

Look nigger, there is one definite sign of Jew influence in a Western society and that sign is slavery. The flying cars are by no means impossible nowadays and you should be thankful you might end up using them, rather than serving as the upholstery. Provided, that is, you don't make like Rome again and decide to kill off your one failsafe against the Molochite. How's the Empire doing?

>What is the Limes?
They went in for amber and redheaded slaves, they went out for lack of any heads whatsoever. Not my fault you woad-painted hools couldn't hold your own.

>How dare you fight the people that attack you for not wanting to be ripped off?
I'm starting to see why you always need foreigners to lead your armies.

>Why won't you be swayed by this article that makes unsourced accusations?
You of all people should know about libel by this point.

>You monsters actually -fight- in a war?
Yeah, maybe we need to take over again. It really is worse than I thought with you.

I meant in Europe. Not Central Asia.

youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY

We would live in heaven right now if Hitler had won.

Russia has no territories in central asia.
>french education

Ah yes, Hitler the half-G*rman half-Jew mongrel that killed millions of his own people. Truly an example to all white Europeans!

They also never really got any further than the Rhineland. Though I'll admit I like what they did with the place back then.

And yes, it is, but pretending to fall for it is my guilty pleasure. As long as we are all aware it's shilling I don't see the harm.

Good man. Personally I'd be more in favor of a clean old-fashioned blood eagling, just to keep things Germanic, but I reckon hanging should be fine.

Germany must perish for Europe to prosper

daily reminder that Napoleon was everything stormfags pretend hitler was

Otto der >Große