Trump Speech Salt Thread

Let's go ahead and post some moments where butthurt liberals and CTR shills get pissy over Trump's speech

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/01/monster-trumps-immigration-speech-sparks-fear-loathing-clinton-campaign/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wilson is getting increasingly more desperate and aggressive. He knows Trump is gonna win. Wilson's legacy now includes campaigning for fucking Egg Mcmuffin.

Way to lift this thread idea verbatim from 8/pol/ ;);)
Great job, you disgusting fucking spastic ;)

I can't wait 'til this bald, Yeb-loving fag dies in a Death Camp.

Unless Trump fucks up massively, he's practically won the election. The kikes and their shabbos goys are worried America will start the uncuckening of the west.

this man is unhinged

how was his speech any of these things

for the record I'm a democrat who is sitting out this election

if you got salt from our colony, post it

ANIME
DEATH
SQUADS
THAT
MASTURBATE

Lol they actually think anyone intends to make death camps?

They don't even understand that it is their own rediculous social manipulation that causes these kinds of backlashes

>Someone says an opinion you don't agree with.

YOU'RE LITERALLY HITLER! I'M LITERALLY HAVING A LITERAL HEART ATTACK LITERALLY RIGHT NOW!

Well that proves it: 8/pol/ can't quit us

His poll numbers are going to tank after his speech.
He's been trying to get more independents and center conservatives, but he's just pissed everyone off.

Fine with me if people are "terrified" because tump wants to actually enforce immigration laws then this country needs to collapse

Here's some salt

Hillary shills can't wake up to reality

>Donald Trump is unhinged"
-Jeb bush

That was a billboard from his superpac. Nobody fucking listens to that "argument"
Also
>For the record
CTR get out.

I see your flag and realize you don't know what's going on down here. Americans overwhelmingly hate filthy beaners invading the country. They just won't tell you that to your face.

Trump in a landslide.

"I will deport 1,000,000 people as soon as I'm elected"

Totally man.

Nice try CTR. Trump's speech is exactly why people came to him in droves in the first place

Are the polls also rigged, because there's no evidence that this is actually true.
There are no more Latinos for Trump after his speech.

You live in a conservative bubble.

>It's illegal to deport people here illegally

You mean do what every fucking sensible nation on earth would do tu fuckig loser

Go suck mor cock you leafe fucking FAGHOTS

>.000000000005 Shekels have been deposited into your account.

Rick Wilson seems like a fun guy

We did it before
It can be done again.

did anybody point out to her that Schindler was the German who ran the camp?

I bet hes more into loli stuff than anime

> I'm sitting out this election.
Gtfo then, if you don't vote you have no need to discuss politics.
Even if you don't vote for a president, local politics and your state reps matter.
You sir are swine, and should just move to some third world shit hole, so you see that voting is important.
From the bottom of my cold black heart, fuck you. Fuck you with a chainsaw.

This.

Sitting out means you are voting for Clinton you massive flaming faggot. If you aren't voting you can literally an hero due to your overwhelming worthlessness.

It's a classic liberal(female) mindset and immature

"Oh I didn't have a dog in that fight so everything going to shit is all of your faults"

That's why people abstain, they can't handle the ramifications of their decisions so they fool themselves into thinking they can remove themselves from the vote

>using emotes on an imageboard

It'd probably Hotwheels. He sold 8ch to a globalist kike because he wanted to make emojis all day instead of fixing his site that he promised he would do.

Who was this Schindler and why did he keep a list? Was he autistic?

How do you know that the same user didn't post in both boards?

I often do

you know i always assumed that the government fromV for Vendetta was what a liberal government would eventually become.

>if you think it is going to stop there you are wrong
Rick Wilison needs to be the first thrown out of the helicopters

It's going to be a landslide trump victory

Google trends show it
The media frenzy shows it
Republican turnout shows it
The crowds show it

He's competing in Pennsylvania Michigan Wisconsin and Minnesota

Most of the polls are bullshit, Florida and ohios senate primaries were lopsided republican turnouts

We're going to sweep the fucking house senate and presidency

The Supreme Court is going to be stacked young, with small government judges that will be around for decades

I can't wait to watch Ginsburg face the reality of never being able to retire and having to work for trump, or give up he seat to a 40 year old wasp

We will see John Oliver, the daily show, and Colbert all ran off the air during his presidency.

Europe is going to awaken as a result

God is great

>These ar all women
>Further proof that roasties can't into logic

>O-ORIGINAL CONTENT D-DO NOT STEAL

you are filth.

imageboards are BORN from borrowing ideas

Stop using Canadian proxies and tarnishing our good name, you fucking cuck.

I thought the Trump Triggering was a thing of the past but KEK rewarded us last night.

Trips. Kek wills it.

Praise kek

I don't think you can be human and not want to vote this time. Last Trump speech was the line in the sand speech. Do you want to have a chamilion illegals choking the life out of us and the gun runners keeping Mexico a festering pustule on this hemisphere or do you want to follow Hillary and just make it a immigration freebie clearing house with 30+ million immigrants who just invade us en masse because they know they'll be DREAMED in regardless as rule of law has died?

That alone is enough of a wedge issue to know you want Trump... or you want Hillary because you really hate good pay and plentiful jobs.

Praise kek, mas chaos descend upon us

haha look at this anti-trump liberal butthurted guy so funny

Prairie trash should just die.

PRAISE KEK.

What was that rick? I could not year you over the sound of me mastrubating to anime

Wow

It is

This is exactly what I tell assholes who want Trump to win, but say "I'm not voting, it's not like my vote will matter. It's rigged anyways"

DEUS VULT!

>implying legal Mexican/Hispanic immigrants aren't mad as hell about illegals tarnishing their reputation

Praise Kek

>so salty
People really are going to kill themselves when Trump becomes president, huh? What a time to be alive.

shoulder to shoulder we will make america great again

>he said something that someone else once said
>this means he's against having a physical border to prevent illegal immigration

the UN's attempt to rig the elections will fail

checkem

WITNESSED

>tfw shilling for CTR for the funnies
>mfw i donate the money i get to trump's campaign

have some salt directly from the Clinton campaign

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/01/monster-trumps-immigration-speech-sparks-fear-loathing-clinton-campaign/

kek

Dude they beat you over the head with the fact it's a conservative government. Their logo is a cross and they had gay death camps

Kek bless

>I literally cried

PRAISE KEK

kek is strong with this post.

Trump is still down in the polls. He's losing college educated whites- the most important voting bloc.

Kek noster, qui es in caelis:
sanctificetur Trump;
adveniat Trump;
fiat voluntas Tua, sicut in caelo, et in terra.
Panem nostrum cotidianum da nobis hodie;
et dimitte nobis debita nostra, sicut et nos dimittimus debitoribus nostris;
et ne nos inducas in tentationem;
sed libera nos a Hillary.
Amen.

Praise kek. Lord of us

That's it. Keep trying. You haven't lost so long as you keep picking yourself back up. You're a star, you're a bright shining star.

KEK WILLS IT

I wanted to give this faggot a piece of my mind. Guess he is already running a cuck bot to block anyone who might poke holes in his bullshit.

No it's worse

The only legacy of Rick Wilson will be him kvetching about "Nazi Anime Girls" on Twitter.

Is he gonna jump out of that window?

>I'm a democrat who is sitting out this election

t. the majority of democrats, which is why Hillary is fucked and can expect record low turnout.

WITNESSED GREATNESS

>he number 3 is used 467 times in the Bible. It pictures completeness, though to a lesser degree than 7. The meaning of this number derives from the fact that it is the first of four spiritually perfect numerals (the others being 7, 10 and 12). The 3 righteous patriarchs before the flood were Abel, Enoch and Noah. After the deluge there was the righteous "fathers" Abraham, Isaac and Jacob (later renamed Israel).

GOD AND KEK ARE WITH US!

>dirty brown furriners

Rick Wilson confirmed for furry hater.

To be quite honest, I agree

I think he should have inserted something about moderating his policy towards people here more than 10 years.
Just something to throw the moderates a bone

Don't live in the Prairies. You're still a fucking cuck.

based leaf

>pic related thinks schindler's list was based on actual events and not from a fictional book

so the left caved to muslims for a bit?
tell me, did the people have guns?
did the people have free speech?
no?

here is what they had:
total gun ban
any dissenting opinion was arrestable/killable

you might say, but user, they hate gays! they must be conservative! bullshit, the left will turn on itself for any or no reason. ive already seen them trying to "logic" how being a gay man oppresses women

Praise Jah me bredren!

Trump will win! KEK wills it!!!

Obama did it
Why cant we?

What the fuck speech did they watch, anyway?

>implying they actually watched it

Implying they would know? I doubt it.

Don't forget to register to vote and to go out and vote.

kek, this is the guy who was complaining about Trump supporters masturbating to anime. How's it feel Rick? To know that a bunch of young men who jack off to anime are propelling a candidate to the white house and making you more irrelevant than you were before you opened your mouth?

>one of the 'Schindlers'
she knows how it feels to be a successful businessman who has a surge of compassion for his fellow man and made a huge sacrifice to keep them alive?

Doesnt she realize Trump is the modern day Oskar Schindler ?

>tfw college educated voter in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
You can bet your ass I'll be voting.

>wah our post came first
Our website came first, nigger

Yeah, but that guy was awesome.

God... that faggots still on about us? Is he even aware of what he sounds like?

>I literally cried
Good fucking gosh man how I hate these people.

Good thread OP.

It on one hand makes me crazy just reading how these guys think. But in the other hand makes me happy that even they can see how all in all it was a good thing for Trump (not pictured in this thread really but on Reddit it occasionally pops up)