Time Traveller here

Hello?

I'm a time traveller, I've just arrived from the past.

Where I come from it was 1993. I've brought myself up to speed on using the graphic interface to post to this BBS, but I haven't been able to research anything else.

What do I absolutely need to know about 2016?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PnC-zSdMSRo
youtube.com/watch?v=4m48GqaOz90
youtu.be/dMniFQCyqTg
youtu.be/_4qWVZ7e-Ag
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Trudeaus son get him off drugs. This is elementary for the survival of your country godspeed fellow leaf.

Fuck off time traveling nigger were full

That you still have a fucking leaf on your flag.

IT'S 2016

Hola es el 2016 y no se habla Ingles en Estados Unidos.

BASED BILL CLINTON fixed everything but then America elected a right wing retard

Begone, time-jew!

Stop 9/11 from happening and the rest will sort itself out.

If you want your country to survive kill everyone with named Trueduo or what ever that fagkikes last name is.

don't go to Europe

The internet is really fast now

Do not search her name on google. It will kills a part of your soul

The revolution comes soon user...

youtube.com/watch?v=PnC-zSdMSRo

>government taking money from the people without giving it back is good
wew

Jajajajaja

Fake and gay.

swarming nigger swarms have swarmed

That canoeing kid? Never figured him for a druggie, being that drugs are only used by the criminal underclass.

Did something happen in 2001 that made the public accept all that deficit spending?

Why does everyone keep calling everyone else a Jew on this BBS?

GO BACK! PREVENT 9/11! PLEASE I BEG YOU!

/thread

Not much has changed. Clinton is running for president for a 3rd term.

They finally repealed 22, eh? Is he running against Reagan?

We are all time travellers! We move to the past using our memories and into the future with our dreams!

it's current year

get yourself back in the teleporter leaf

please do this, for love of all that is holy.

sadly, no. Regan dies in 2004. you have to prevent this

What's this 9/11 you guys keep mentioning?

Is that the day the Soviet Union reunited?

>I'm a time travler!
>Get back in your "teleporter"!

This is why we won the revolutionary war

no, its the day the twin towers fall.

RESPECT MY PRONOUNS, SHITLORD!

Please kill merkel for the sake of the white race

The women are men and the men are women now

9/11 was essential for the European Race War to start in 2017, immediately after Trump's inauguration.

I come from 2031, here's a sneak peek of what it has to offer: youtube.com/watch?v=4m48GqaOz90

Yes, TBAP went forward in time. Ask me anything lads.

she still looks pretty hot

this sums up 2016.

wow look at those graphics

wait. so 9/11 was necessary? so what happens if we prevent it?

If this guy was really a time traveler, then he would realize that 9/11 actually slowed down the events leading up to the race war.
t. real time traveler

You figured out how to go back?

In the 90s we had only figured out how to go forward, how can I modify my time machine to go back?

Seriously I hate it here, everyone is obsessed with the Jews and nobody will explain what 9/11 is or why I should try to stop it and as per Zack Morris is old as fuck but Saved by the Bell is still on the air.

9/11 is the day the twin towers fall.

Please, take me with you. I'll be a good Canadian, I'll learn to love hockey and kids in the hall, I swear.

In 2010-12 buy as much bitcoin as you can

9/11 was september 11, 2001. two planes hit the twin towers in NY, bringing them down in the biggest loss of american life on US soil since pearl harbor.

there were 2 other planes, 1 hit the pentagon, and the other landed in an enpty field.

it changed the world forever, and changed the us forever. for the worse.

What the fucked happened?

see

I know, amazing right? Black Eyed Peas were ahead of their time lad.

As you know, 9/11 was used to justify the Iraq War even though it had nothing to do with it. However it was discovered at the end of the ERW that 9/11 was done by Jewish bureaucrats, stopping 9/11 would've just lead to a bigger attack with more death and destruction.

9/11 was a fatal mistake by the state of Israel to try and undermine the west. Because of it, they payed the ultimate price in the Fall of Jerusalem (2022).

I'm more of a time traveller than you are prick, I even managed to rewrite my DNA completely so that I could fire M-mikuru beaaaamus ;_;

You need a Meme Capacitor, allows you to go forward or backwards as far as you want, you can even set your coordinates.

It's faulty though, one time I tried going back to 1950's London and I ended up on Bouvet Island.

You can find them in UK/American/Japanese bases around 2029. We found a way to go back in time without fucking up the continuum, but it involves quantum physics and I can't be arsed explaining it.

SAGE

THIS IS A REAL TIME TRAVELER

711 towns are now open defecation free and i think i love you. Wanna sex?

>tfw had a fuckton of bitcoins on the HDD on my old computer
>moved out by then and built a new one
>bitcoins blow up
>old computer is at my mums house
>OH FUCK I'M RICH
>go back to my mums house
>where the fuck is my PC?
>my mum threw it away
>just threw away a functional PC without thinking to ask me first
>not just any functional PC though
>a functional PC with hundreds of thousands of pounds worth of bitcoin on the HDD
>mfw

can you do me a favor? please prevent ayrton senna dying in 1994.

I knew what happened.

You threw an autistic tantrum, your mum had to restrain you on the floor and you got a boner and fucked your mum.

Now you haven't seen her in two years, but I'd like to tell you she's given birth to a kid with down's syndrome.

Well fucking done.

> me watching him die in live race

tfw i'll never meet the man himself

i want to believe

Everything sucks now.

Even Tiffani Amber Thiessen got fat.

Nah, I just died inside at the time and went completely emotionally numb. Just thinking about it now is making me want to sperg out though. If I remember right I think I bought 2000 bitcoins in 2009 or 2010 for practically nothing. According to google finance that's worth £862307.33 now.

Whatever, I'm not bitter about it or anything.

dont give up hope. maybe you can regain that wealth through hardwork.

It's shit, go back and kill yourself when 2001 comes around

Chotto Matte

>time travel through ages
>cant find yourself having a gf

I have a job now and it's bullshit, I want that sweet easy bitcoin money.

Seriously though I'm not even that bothered, there's nothing I can do now especially since the computer was thrown out around 3 or 4 years ago. Even if I did find the HDD in a landfill I doubt I could retrieve any data from it.

Care to explain why you haven't killed yourself yet, my man?

If you think there's no hope anymore, just tie the goddamn noose already. We need determined, willing men to fight in the race war.

you should be buying more now

It's be worth a lot in the future like a million dollars when it's used in international trade settlement

are you sure about that?

i'm just memeing

Muslims ruined everything, as expected

Liberals and retards can no longer be told apart

Music sucks

Movies sucks

Every single millenial out there honestly believes he/she will change the World and the economy is holding on on immigrants slave labour only

The towering sense of fear in todays societies eclipses that of the Cold War

The CEO of Guantanamo Bay got the Nobel peace Price, and would have made 1984 real if it weren't for the fact that he's retarded and hires kids as intelligence agents

The EU got the Nobel peace price

Hitler was wrong, but DeGaulle was right

Either you kill us all or you take me back with you, I want to have a shot with Tiffani Thiessen in a bar listening to Billy Joel playing

I'm dead fucking serious

No its the day your fucking mom had your dumb little ass, stop your mom from fucking that faggot who later becomes your dad.

Most U.S. Federal gun control legislation has been written, introduced, and sponsored by Jewish Congressmen and Jewish Senators.

Did you know that Jews have always banded together as a tribe, infiltrated governments, monopolized the financial systems of nations, instigated wars, and intentionally created chaos in societies? The Jews have mass murdered hundreds of millions of non-Jews over the centuries but they've seized control of the media so you'll never find out.

HAHAHA

>giving it back to juggers and trash welfare

>prison not being hard productive work

>drugs and bombs being illegal

>personal property

Thanks Jews!

youtu.be/dMniFQCyqTg

I come from a timeline altered by the events of this thread, fuck you! You may have prevented this "9/11" from happening in the United States, but in turn you caused an even worse event to happen! In my timeline, an Iraqi group of terrorists had detonated explosives inside the Empire State Building, taking 5000 lives in the process. Democrats had won in the United States with a promise to "keep safety and prosperity first", but in reality this meant enforcing what you would call "political correctness" and "tolerance" to give in to these terrorists much earlier than in your timeline. In my 2016, white Europeans are no longer a majority because of the influx of "refugees" from the Middle-Eastern Civil War, caused by the islamist Al-Khabi. By preventing 9/11 from happening, airport security was not considered an issue, allowing jihadis to sneak into the west quietly and conquer in the name of allah, you fucked the timeline up.

youtu.be/_4qWVZ7e-Ag

TAKE ME WITH YOU

FucK, THEN LETS NOT PREVENT 9/11

Trannys.

Most women are trannys today.

Be careful.

Made out with a woman at the bar, we got frisky in a cab on the way to my place, turned out I was hard and so was she.

Ruined my life.

instead, why not prevent jfk from getting assassinated?

Arnold's Nazi parent's must be spinning in their graves....

For shame.

Your name is Fucking Leaf now. Welcome to current year- now go back.

"Al-Khabi" ... translates into: "The Stupid."

hahah.

YOU CLEAN THE POOL NOW? EL CLEANO EL POOLO?

It is an ironic name, it means the Unenlightened. A branch of Islam had disagreed with the already harsh laws of Islam, believing a second Islamic Revolution was needed to make even stricter Islamic laws, making them much worse. For instance, a woman cannot leave an Islamic household for anymore than 6 hours, any more would result in public stoning.

Nah, that's only really true on the internet. If you find one of us irl it's just bad luck.

ok, so lets not prevent 9/11. lets prevent jfk from being assassinated

Do you have your documents for time traveling?
If you are an illegal time traveler you have to go back.

Not much really. Niggers still around like always shitting on this guys, they never growth the sack to finally erase them. We are kind of relevant because someone wants to build a big long wall in our empty desert I think. Pretty much the same.

Bruce Jenner will become women of the year in 2015. Place bets.

Stay back where you were, it was a much better time.

Enjoy the misery. That's all you need to know to survive.

fucking leaf
go back to 1993 and stay there

White people are the devil

If you are a heterosexual then you're weird

Jews run everything

Prince and Michael Jackson are Dead.

fucking roleplayers i swear

Basically niggers, muslims, jews, and mexicans are trying to destroy white people. Also Trudeau's son gets to be prime minister of Canada by promising to legalize weed (he never does). Also, he's a closet Muslim working from within to weaken Canada for his sandy lords.

Since when is Hawaii US soil?