royalsignals.org.uk/articles/alpha.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What am I looking at?

White soldiers are DLC for $50.

Upgrade your bait Bernd.

Battlefield 1.

bf1 beta

its actually comical. all you can do is laugh at it

This makes sense. It's WWI, you fucktits. Units were segregated. Therefore, if you have a squad that has black people, they're all black.

Tbh the game is pretty fun and character customization has been all-but confirmed for the final game.

Stop making these fucking threads every single day.

This must be a new science fiction game set in an alternate dimension where Europe was inhabited by niggers in 1914.

What's the problem? It's their property. They can do what they want without your approval. And in fact, it will hit record sales.

>Not realizing that (by default atleast) the only white soldier on both the British and German teams is the Support class and the tanker/pilot subclasses

Ok, I see the flags now. Makes more sense.

What you're looking at is how today's kids will remember World War I.

No shit. You gonna trust a black person with a tank or plane?

The game is shit and literally a Battlefront reskin

>And in fact, it will hit record sales.

Itll sell less than COD

Kids think it was normal that black people fought in western europe ww1.

I seem to recall from the History channel that they used artillery and machine guns in WW I, not spear chucking.

European nation portrayed as entirely African, whilst Turkey is as white as the driven snow.

i wish they did more with bf1, desu
i wish it actually felt like a real war

but nah, it's just a reskin of bf4, with less variety

I hope no one buying this game

They need to make battlefield objective based.

As in 100 people defend one place and having a wave of 100 rushing in attempting to take over it.
All these stupid boring capture the flag shit sucks dick and it sucks.

This ultra-cuckery has the potential to backfire. If kids are brainwashed into believing that German niggers were responsible for WW I, then the extension of that logic is that German niggers also caused WW II. Adolf Hitler was black, niggers created the Third Reich, and white Germans have absolutely no reason to feel any guilt about it .

WE

A generation of white Europeans faced the worst conditions in war ever and we have damn niggers in the game. Blacks fought but were a tiny minority especially if it was the German side.

Honestly, this makes me so fucking mad. I just wanted to play as a plucky white Brit, next to other white Brits, not some WE FOUGHZ FOR QUEEN AND CUNTRY nignogs.

And yet, I found myself playing the beta today.

What I don't get is how they managed to make the atmosphere of a WW1 game into something that vaguely feels edgy and deserving of skull masks.

So because they were a minority they can't be in the game? Are you seriously hating on minorities right now?

>he hates minorities
ugh, can you believe it, ITS CURRENT YEAR GUYS

>worst conditions in war ever

lol

Somebody hack BF1 on PC and replace the niggers with humans, like they did for the game Stellaris.

moddb.com/mods/make-space-great-again-play-as-europeans-only

I might buy the game if you can make your guy white, if not I'll just pirate it.

pcinvasion.com/stellaris-european-mod-returns-steam

why the germans are niggers

Good, less faggot little kids.

Just showing the future.

Turks are white, whats your problem ?

>all of this coming from a 60%er

TURK DETECTED

>wish it felt like a real war

Wat- that would be shit.

>apples
>butter
>duff

did they find alpha and beta problematic or was that military alphabet not invented yet?

Can we launch some official boycott of this shit?

I

#blackwashhistory

Played the game today, here's a few things I noticed:

>Most Brit players are black due to them being the most commonly played classes
>Everyone uses the same experimental weapons, irregardless of nation
>vehicles drive at 100mph
>people running around randomly, not much coordination

Overall it is pretty fun, though as a historical title it's absolute shit. It really is just Battlefield 4 with a WW1 reskin. I think they should have just set it in an alternate "dieselpunk" world with fictional nations.

Civ V feels more like real war than this shit

as far as i remember some brit said the british army changed their phonetic alphabet two times. the one used is probably the correct one.

This. There were no white soldiers in the UK army in WW1 apparently.

Can you choose which race to play as?

>you have to be a cuck im afraid

They might be 60% but they sure as shit still run thing around here, well they used to

No, from what I remember it's

>Assault: Black
>Medic: Indian
>Support: White
>Scout: Black

Why didn't they make this shit optional?
You could choose back in 1942 no?

>middle east

>why the fuck are all the fighters arab or middle eastern, and the white guys are simply there to teach and "support" them? fucking racist real life and shit.

alpha, beta, etc is the standardised Nato phonetic alphabet, and is relatively new (post WWII). Britain has had a couple before that.

Black rap music in the trailer, they're using nigger beats for every single video game trailer now. It's just an example of how our culture is becoming more blacked.

youtube.com/watch?v=ca9HY5VPaxs

Thing is, a lot of British forces in the Sinai were Indian. The black troops however were exclusively used in East Africa.

royalsignals.org.uk/articles/alpha.htm

>P = Pudding
kek

Yes you can.

Battlefield has never been good for a historical experience. The closest was 1942 and that was still a shitshow

this works in our favour tbqh phan

i spend all my time saying to anglos "isint is so good that every race is being represented finally". redpilled alot of 7 year olds

>inb4 some euronig cherrypicks a ****

Ima guess those are colonial niggas

Honestly I'd rather have all of the characters in the game be roaches than what's in it now

They could not have made it more obvious

WUZ

What if I get it from cdkeys?

The insidious rewriting of history by a Swedish game studio, shitting on the graves of those who fought in WW1, basically.

Only sub 100 IQ retards play FPS games.

i am not sure about that,battlefront was a failure

so half of the population. literally

there's a WW1 game called Verdun that did a much better job at capturing the trench warfare feeling
it's not perfect or even really great but it shits all over battlefield 1

A FUCKING TOOTHPASTE

>Can play fucking turkroaches
>Can't play french getting their asses handed at the Ardennes.
mfw

Read some of the battlefield accounts the way the war was fought meant it was incredibly difficult as a infantry soldier. Accounts from just Verdun show that never mind the whole war. WWI was a hellhole compared to any war before or after.

but how can you fuck up ww1 especially the skin color.men its done intentionally.
i am disgusted we are like sjws triggred about skincolor yet thats the only choice we have.

Makes sense until you remember Germany didnt have black troops on the Western front

I can't even with this shit right now

Take that dumb cracka'!