Is she dead?

Everything has come true so far. Will they announce her death on her birthday?

September 7th. Her death will be blamed on Trump. Unless you expose it now.

#RIPLesJones

Notice they are already building the narrative linking sheboon to the GOP. She is being used as a human shield.

>used as a human shield
>human

>Unless you expose it now.
so when she doesn't die, you can claim that the illuminati called it off because you were on to them?

wtf, I'm confused. I thought Harambe died 3 months ago.

Well...my dicks out.

Ugly nigger

yes, it's all happening.

TRUMP 2016

Niggers aren't even alive in the first place, so how can they die?

Woah, Jay Z gained some weight

who ever pulled this sht desearves to be arrested and fined. They don't deserve any praise for this horse shit and should be distanced from this site and even the GOP as much as possible. Fuck them. Not worth it, even for lame, old as shit unfunny maymayz.

Who cares at that point? It's not illuminati anyway. We know the DNC is real.

If she dies any time in the next couple of months it'll be pretty suspicious

>I know you're reading this
You know who you are

What?

>who ever pulled this sht desearves to be arrested and fined

I hope you're not suggesting that whoever leaked their plan is the bad guy in all this.

>leaked false flag plan on 4chin/pol/

LOL. btw, if you go to Sup Forums, you might be surprised to find out that windows is a botnet! and if you go to Sup Forums you might be surprised to know that the sjw boogedy man is out to ruin video gaemz! and if you go to...

Thank you for correcting the record.

Reminder: This was before the nudes were leaked and before Hillary made the AltRight meme famous

>everyone that disagrees with me or is rational is secretly CTR! Trump will loose...But only because the election is rigged! Also, I hope it's pizza day in the lunch room! Yum!

>loose

You said that someone leaking the possible murder of a celebrity for political gain should go to jail. Go ahead and rationalize that.

Why do you want to shut it down so much?

As you can see, some people are very bothered by this info getting out before schedule.