Whole lotta thinkin' going on

Whole lotta thinkin' going on.

No can seriously believe this.

It's all an act right.

Where are those whores man? They can't be out without one! Whores! Sluts! Get the stones ready! Rip the witches spine out! Throw acid on them! Allahu akbar!

>getting catcalled by an ugly beta construction worker is worse than getting stoned for adultery

Checks out.

>ugly beta
>construction workers
Nigga wut

Wtf Islam and the West seem like 2 sides to the same jewish coin!

Cause those evil construction workers are mutilating that poor woman.

I'm sorry I don't see the male who is responsible for these women, they should be stoned for being without male supervision

Idc if females are oppressed or liberated.

religion (in any form) shall not be imposed upon the the secular public.

>catcalling a woman
>not overcompensating beta

In this context a low-income construction worker beta.

The insanity knows no bounds

>I'm losing pol
>I can't take it
>am I just the crazy person
>am I like some schizo that is in my own false reality
>I'm spiraling as I see this insanity and double speak around me, I can't take it

I can't take it I can't take it I can't take it I can't take it I can't take it I can't take it I can't take it I can't take it I can't take it I can't take it I can't take it I can't take it I can't take it I can't take it I can't take it I can't take it I can't take it I can't take it I can't take it I can't take it I can't take it I can't take it I can't take it I can't take it

The clitoris is the root of all evil, user.

It must be removed. For their safety.

>I'm a virgin
Yeah, ok.

Youre a virgin?

How come?

If you think catcalling in the US is bad, watch how men treat women in Muslim countries.

Bad bait.

If you're too stupid to know women love being cat called you should quit speaking for them.

so if i show a girl my dick and she´s interested women have no respect for men? come on this is stupid

Are you mad, because youre a beta construction worker?

>If you're too stupid to know women love being cat called you should quit speaking for them.

Women hate being catcalled, unless its Chad Thundercock. Since Chad is drowning in pussy, he rarely catcalls at all.

>construction worker betas are this pathetic

Whats with the Japanese cartoons?

Doe anybody have that b4 and after of that reporter on Egypt that got raped so hard she bleeds internally

Yes. America is so evil that it literally lets women choose to wear whatever they want instead of mandating that they be covered from head to toe at all times.

ISLAM FREE US FROM OUR SHACKLES.

I've fucked more women than you've eaten veggies you beta cuck.
Quit talking.

Literally freedom is slavery

I think Orwell may have been a fucking oracle

>low income
>construction
neet pls stop talking about shit you don't know about, there are no upvotes to gain here by pretending to be amart

kys

>woman hate being cat called unless your Chad

Or you just an ugly lil fella?

i can smell newfriend

my main line of thought is... why should Europeans have to give a fuck about dunegroids? Fuck em off back to their containment zones asap

so whats your field of work then? if you´re a shitty NEET complaining about people who made the homes you shitpost in, fucking kill yourself.

building is a man´s world no wonder you dont like it faggot

Avatarfagging is against the rules, user

;^)

>Women hate being catcalled, unless its Chad Thundercock. Since Chad is drowning in pussy, he rarely catcalls at all.

How about you master the english language before you even begin attempting to talk do me you 3rd world shitter.

>bothering to learn cucklanguage
i dont need to know how to spell "fuck my wife tyrone"

That is because we are already fucking your shitty country, enjoy all those US bases in your shithole?

Behave before we decide to nuke your worthless ass.

we rejected your bases tho and you got 0 here. kek

we got a big boy here

Worthless degenerate.

stop making our country look like shit you stupid fucking weeaboo cunt

back to Sup Forums and Sup Forums with you stupid newfag

actually
kill
yourself

I've been here longer than Sup Forums has.
Tone down your faggot attitude you scum.

Sup Forums is a new board fago

I've been here since I heard about it on Fox when I was 12

Guess I need to update my filter.

I've been here since Sup Forums beta came out for the public in 2000.

>construction beta whos cat calling women like some nigger trash calling me degenerate
how cute.

>construction
>beta
I might just forgive you since you ARE 3rd worlder with an equally 3rd world education

yes construction workers are beta fags who are doing slaves all they long. mostly ugly fags

lol i wrotte they instead of day. hmm time to stop posting. anyway since i have last post in this discusion i won. YOU ARE NIGGER

>scrawny faggot spouting this
I'd literally beat the shit out of your loser life.

Czeched.

>men in american

Huh makes you ponder

my dad can beat your dad

>Guise there is a hot chick walking past our construction site. Let's all leave our work alone and pretend we're niggers

>dad

>Be woman
>Get raped
>Husband finds out
>Beats me
>Rapes me again
>Tells everyone in the village
>They bring me out to the town square and stone me to death
t-thanks islam

>Muslim women are oppressed

>Muslim men respect women

The two statements in the pic are unrelated.

>The Muslim women don't have a chaperone
Someone is going to get lashed.

I sometimes go and work as construction worker for a month just for a change.
Fresh air, exercise and environmental change are good, m8. Can get a good laugh too sometimes, humans are funny.

Confirmed nigger.

I remember this tripfag from the other day. I politely asked him to stop being such a faggot and he called me a virgin 6 posts in a row.

Get a hobby f a m

Nope.
I'm Boricua master race.
Whiter than snow, more angelic than Lucifer ever was and brighter than the strongest supernovas.

>leaf
>polite
Stay virgin cucknada.

Take comfort in the fact that the liberals will be the first to suffer if islam takes over. It's not much, but at least we'll go out with the last laugh

so good to the womens they are

Glad I don't live in the Chinese knock off USA called American.

You never see white men ogling women. When women complain about catcalls it goes unsaid that shitskins are the ones doing it.

I'm confused, you seem to be making sense but I see a leaf up there...

The only women who hate cat calls are the ones who don't receive them.

>muslim """feminists""" have convinced themselves that they wear the veil by choice

What do you consider low-income? Most construction workers get paid very well.

>Women in America respect builders
Isn't it funny

Boy I love staged photos.