twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>notice new theme
ohshit

Too fucking spooky.

youtube.com/watch?v=PBHvJrVma8Y

Now i am spook, bringer of fear

>forced universal board theme
>skeleton gifs
This gimmicky shit was annoying as fuck last year, and it's annoying as fuck this year.

See, you're no fun. This is why skeletons hate you. All your life you've been hated and harassed by skeletons.

SOMBODY GET THIS HORNHEAD OUTTA HERE

>fun
This cancerous buzzword needs to die in a fire.

Clearly I missed the memo where cheap gimmicks are supposed to be "fun".

>IS the skeleton in the closet.
>Acts supre flamboyant.

Fucking kek.

>fun is a buzzword
I hate this fucking website so much

>Acts supre flamboyant.

*Acts super flamboyant

Because you cancerous stick in the mud. The while point of this site at its core is to have fun. What, did you actually expect serious discussion.

>What, did you actually expect serious discussion.

*What, did you actually expect serious discussion?

Fuck off grammer faggot

The door is a jar?

Did you guys know that at this very moment, there is a skeleton INSIDE YOU?

>What, did you actually expect serious discussion.
That would be nice, yes.

>The while point of this site at its core is to have fun.
No, the point of this website is to spam memes and act like psychopathic twelve year olds spewing hate speech to be edgy.

If that is considered "fun", then Sup Forums should be destroyed as soon as possible.

Too fucking spooky user

youtube.com/watch?v=Xhy9E8BQ6aU

>No, the point of this website is to spam memes and act like psychopathic twelve year olds spewing hate speech to be edgy.
But that is fun you normie faggot

If your idea of "fun" is to be a complete asshole to others, then you ought to be shot in the head until it stops resembling a human cranium.

But that poster is 100% correct. "Fun" doesn't mean anything, and doesn't address the specifics of of why something is entertaining.

Dinner's ready, where's grandpa?

Because not everythingnhas to be "2 deep 4 u" bullshit. If you dont kike how we celebrate halloween then GTFO you normie faggot.

Why are you here? You know what this place is. You couldn't honestly be expecting substance on Sup Forums, could you?

WHATS GOOD NIGGA

Did you know, that at this very moment, you are aware of your tongue?

"pretty" is just a buzzword that people use when they can't think of anything good to say about the way something looks.

You're pretty dumb.

>You couldn't honestly be expecting substance on Sup Forums, could you?
No, but again, it would be nice. Or you sad lot of pathetic pieces of garbage could keep providing ample evidence in favor of humanity's extermination.

IT'S BEEN A LONG TIME COMING BUT IT FINALLY CAME

That is literally the edgiest thing I've read in the past week, I don't know if you're baiting or if you're really this autistic, but either way you deserve a (you) for the effort, use it wisley, cause its the only one you are getting.

Well then you have no right to complain, my friend. That's like going to McDonald's and asking for filet minon, then being angry when they bring you a single patty burger from under the heat lamps.

>the door is a jar
nani?

Did you know, at this very moment, that DOOR IS AJAR___DOOR IS AJAR___DOOR IS AJAR

I demand a recount!

FOR BUN B TO GET HIS MOTHERFUCKIN SHOT IN THE GAME

Jokes on you

I'm always aware of it

PLEASE
I BEG YOU
WE'REDEEEEAD
you're a genuine dick sucker

You posted the original post, didn't you?

Why is that so weird?