Night of the Were Ed was awful, and not in a fun way. I'm going to cleanse my palette with The Answer

Night of the Were Ed was awful, and not in a fun way. I'm going to cleanse my palette with The Answer.

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!eJ9EnSwT!8OUGwk3JOpCcrG7umF4xw3g9MKq4kp873LQvo3lxDQ8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Had no clue this was out

So you're storytiming something even more cringe inducing?

kek

This is much better than the actual episode and I'm only a few pages in.

the only real difference is the cute commentary thing, which is nice, but it doesn't change how contrived and hypocritical the whole thing is

How is it hypocritical?

Well, that was a good read. I'm sure this file I'm posting now will be the back cover.

After a several minute absence, I have been informed that that was not actually the back cover and that the story is going to drag on past the point where it was supposed to end. How disappointing.

We would but OP couldn't find your yearbook photo.

I like how their reactions outside the story seem to parallel the ones in the story.

I think that's the point.

This is taking longer than I thought. When I dump Lauren "not a boy or a girl" Zuke's zine, I'm gonna use the autodumper that I haven't tried yet.

Giving this thread a bump due to me being the guy who originally scanned this for /sug/.

Ooh, thanks!

The zine's up next.

>Invalid thread url.
What am I doing wrong?

It's probably outdated.

Is this actually meant for children or is it something aimed at the nerds who follow the show and is just framed as a children's book to be cute? It seems a bit wordy and convoluted to be a children's book, and I can't imagine a lot of it making sense without the context of some very specific episodes.

Is it the Garnet variant? If it is then I scanned that one as well.

It's for both kids and fans, you'll find the book in the "Children's books" section at most bookstores and they did have a Q&A session with Rebecca Sugar when it was released back in September.

Meant for kids. I agree, this is going to make NO sense for them if they're not familiar with the show.

It looks like something the CGs would draw and sell as anti-homeworld propaganda.

There's already a MEGA for the Zine, though:
mega.nz/#!eJ9EnSwT!8OUGwk3JOpCcrG7umF4xw3g9MKq4kp873LQvo3lxDQ8

ST4. It's the only fucking version there is to download. What is it you want me to do?

>It looks like something the CGs would draw and sell as anti-homeworld propaganda.
"Steven teaches the CGs to draw and encourages them to make their own comics/cartoons" sounds like a VERY plausible filler episode.

fucking artwork, so the pretense that this is nothing but a childrens book is over

Predictable scenario.

Pearl draws realistics portraits.
Amathyst either draws like a child, graffitti or anime.
Garnet draws something that looks like this book and something something lesbian.

Then the manchildren will praise it for the amazing idea of how ''the drawings are just like their personality! Never been done before!''

I like the golden book artstyle but still think this story is fuckign trite gay agenda bs

And the other manchildren will continue to get butthurt over people liking something they don't

>wahhh i'm mad because i like a show that has a fucking wild fanbase and could easily go on toonzone, tumblr, deviantart, reddit, twitter, instagram, or fucking facebook to gush over how good it is but instead choose the one website that doesn't like it and get mad that 100% of people don't love my average cartoon like i do!

fucking sufags act like it's actual news when Sup Forums doesn't like something but then take it worse as personal offense. we also hate the majority of cartoons, comics, web comics, and cape movies out right now with only a few gems of things we can agree on being good. if you want a website that only says nice things, you picked a hell of a wrong one.

>ST4

There's the problem, it's been coded to search for the now-dead /res/ and the guy who made it said he's done with it.

>frmMain.cs line 182, change 'res' to 'thread'

That should fix it.

we are fans of animation and we all love Cartoon Network.

We know that they can do better shows.

I love Steven Universe but is becoming too much of a ''show for pussys'' that plays it too safe and generic.

If Jasper becomes a good girl, then the show is nothing more than a decent cartoon for kids.

People shit on Adventure Time recently, but at least the show knows how to deal with important subjects in other ways that are not making characters cry or sing.

>''show for pussys''

*''show for pussies''

Point proven

This was garbage. Ruby and Sapphire are the opposite of cute; they're ugly and annoying.

>WAHHH WAHHH PEOPLE LIKE THINGS I DONT LIKE, WHY ARE PEOPLE INVADING MY SAFESPACE WITH THEIR LIKINGS THAT DON'T ALIGN WITH MINE HELP IM BEING OPPRESSED BY OTHER'S PEOPLE'S OPINIONS, WAAAAHH

Come on dude

>I DONT LIKE

*I DON'T LIKE

>if (url == null || url.IndexOf("/thread/"
This?

Well, that was nice. Is there a Mega of the book?

There was on the /sug/ op, check desustorage

>i literally can't read: the post

Hmmm, I might be blind because I'm not finding it in any OP ("subject:/sug/")