The MADMAN is at it again

Martin Shkreli trolling MSM with Harambe memes.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=213&v=zsmUtuXUb-0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UxHXjQR9a9A
youtube.com/channel/UC0Bfygeg_wfWhCEiTLLLf7w
youtube.com/watch?v=xShrvywnrbU
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=213&v=zsmUtuXUb-0
youtube.com/watch?v=HWd4-Z0xBos
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

this guy is extremely underrated
youtube.com/watch?v=UxHXjQR9a9A
his videos are hilarious, all these ignorant retards trying to hate on him
youtube.com/channel/UC0Bfygeg_wfWhCEiTLLLf7w

Based

he owns kurt cobain's credit card

this guy

damn

Based but
>hahahah its a monkey thats the joke xdd
I dont get!

I love this little scallywag.

Holy shit. Every time he mentions how subhuman primates are almost human he looks at the dindu

12 minutes that may or may not be worth your time, regarding the "price gouging", quite informative regardless of his agenda.
youtube.com/watch?v=xShrvywnrbU

I dont get the Harambe thing really either

what gets me though is the fake ass news casters keeping a straight face while asking stupid questions and Martin keeping a straight face answering their stupid questions

>Shkreli
Fuck off Shkreli, not even this cesspit likes you. Sage it for good measure.

He's just so fuckin' smug.

top kek

This dude exists on another level.

good job martin

But I like him, Mr. CTR. He's an inspiration to not be a lazy piece of shit.

he picked his lawyer for the upcoming trial based on which hip hop artists he's represented in the past.

LMAO

i love when people take anything this guy says seriously, if you listen to him its obviously he just fucking hates media and likes to mess with them

Love Shkreli so based.

There is no fucking way he was doing what he was doing.

Was he seriously slipping it in, and they bought it hook line and sinker about BLM and shit?

>These subhuman species deserve rights.
>OH I AGREE!

He couldnt have did it!

What is the deal Harambe? remembering hearing about this story ages ago but didn't pay much attention, why the fuck are people still talking about it? see the name everywhere nowadays

kek

the jew king of Sup Forums

meme

I love that guy kek

This guy is a god among trolls. I'm sure he shitposted on Sup Forums before, I bet he's on /biz/ shilling memecoins when he isn't busy fucking over bumdrillers and queers with AIDS

People went so over the top with caring about the gorilla that others started mocking them. Thus a meme was born

>and even flirt with you

kek

Guy just spends his life trolling people, living the dream

>Albanian-Croatian
>Jew
Try again faggot!

Most blatant sociopath I've ever seen

I can't believe people are falling for this shit, how did he prevent himself from laughing in the first minute

Martin seems like an asshole, but a cool asshole.

some gorilla got killed and it became an awful normie meme

Martin Shkreli is someone everyone on this board should aspire to be if their goal in life is money
>based
>triggers the fuck out of economically illiterate media and college kids
>spends his time making bank while doing something he enjoys
>made himself a multi millionaire despite coming from a poor family

He's mostly a douche but he supports people with autism with his money so at the end of the day I kind of like him. 50 cent made fun of an autist so Shkreli gave the kid 10k

him staring at the subhuman the entire time he gave his 'non-human primate' speech was pure comadie gold.

hes a meme master

i follow him on twitter.
he is awesome.
kek

A black lady want watching her kid at the zoo. He climbed down to see what he thought was his father. The girls acted like a gorilla and he got defensive when all the fat bitches were screaming. The panicking women made the zoo keepers agitated so they flipped out and shot Harambe who literally dindu nuffin. Recently someone hacked Leslie Jone's account and put up Harambe pics and even she didn't know which ones were her.

What would you do if you had a large fortune?

Shitpost and reeeeee at normies like Martin does probably.

>I've overseen the deaths of thousands of these animals

A black lady wasnt watching her kid at the zoo. He climbed down to see what he thought was his father. The gorilla acted like a gorilla and he got defensive when all the fat bitches were screaming. The panicking women made the zoo keepers agitated so they flipped out and shot Harambe who literally dindu nuffin. Recently someone hacked Leslie Jone's account and put up Harambe pics and even she didn't know which ones were her.

Most intelegent Jews are.

>Ben S
>reckful aka Byron

Doesn't mean they aren't wrong either

This entire thread is fucking cringe. Holy shit.

It's either Shkreli's shills (yes, they exist) or really naive teenagers who don't understand how these people actually think

He isn't jewish fyi

Honorary Jew for sure.

You sound sad you aren't much of a cutie like Martin is

BASED shkreli.

Harambe dindu nuffin wrong.

And neither did Shkreli either, btw.

The toxoplasmosis drug he jewed on is as follows:
>Up to half of the world's population are infected by toxoplasmosis but have no symptoms.[8] In the United States about 23% are affected[9] and in some areas of the world this is up to 95%.[1]

Its not an "HIV" drug, per se.
Its usually necessary for treating young babies exposed to cats and their shit.

This organism is largely spread by CATS, or rather, poor hygienic care of cats in domestic environments.

The main pharma companies do far worse on a daily basis than Shkreli.

Wish he would unblock me on Twatter :(

fk off, twat.

wat

He's truly on a separate plane from us mortals.

To reach the IRL trolling Shrkeli does takes a special something

im just browsing his twitter, is he alt right?

BASED

What about the global terrorist known as Sam Hyde?

>that Organizational chart

He always picks the winners, lets put it at that.

No one truly knows his motivations.

Yeah fascinating to watch just to see a sociopath in action without the risk of getting fucked up by one

This

He's not just extremely rich , henis a top tier irl shit poster

Pla someone post his vid where he talks about hillary having parkinsons

Hey look, I have overseen the deaths of thousands of these animals. I think it's safe to say no one loves them more than me.

Think about the teenagers that are dying!

Top fucking kek.

>youtube.com/watch?time_continue=213&v=zsmUtuXUb-0
was he fucking with them the whole time?

im confused because i sensed both sarcasm and sincerity

Shkreli is like that kid in class who liked to fuck with people that made life entertaining and you cheered him on, but had no actual friends because he couldn't stop impulsively acting like a douchebag.

Really though Shkreli embodies the spirit of Sup Forums with his IRL shitposts, sociopathy, and he is exactly how I imagine what a rich Sup Forums user would look like.

he made $3M yesterday when he sold the remaining of his KBIO shares
>kek

This title appeared on that little blip at about 2:34.

Shkreli is literally just smug pepe personified.

Well you know exactly what she did that night.

he cant keep getting away with it

The guy clearly isn't a sociopath. Do you listen to what he actually says or do you just go on the caricature the media fed you?

he is the definition of a sociopath. Watch his stream and you can see how he experiments with handling people, you can watch him warming up and getting better and better

disgusting little Albanian sand nigger
fuck off with this shit

The mouse clicks after she left. Kek

Truly the best human being right now

turkroach transplant detected

This thread really opened my eyes about this guy. I have been watching his youtube stuff and reading extensively about him since it opened, thanks for that anons. The media is really dishonest huh. Even here they were shitting on him go figure... Sad.

This guy is smug pepe incarnate. And above all he dindu nuffin wrong. Its amazing really.

I am too stupid to get that troll
Whats the hidden message?

Its really even more fucked up when you think the really big pharma guys and presidential candidates decided to shit on him, media is ordered to attack, all the dumfuck masses including me start hating on him. Now the fbi is investigating him aswell. Meanwhile the big guys laugh and go on doing 100x worse everyday than this guy ever did...

There's no message. He just leads them on with sincere sounding rambling and makes them look like dummies. He just likes to fuck with the media as much as humanly possible

Is he really? To me it seems like he just likes animals

I'm sure he does, but you can tell he's hamming it up a bit to justify tweeting Harambe memes on twitter

Do you know the purpose of this meme? Whats so funny about a shot monkey?

Cannot be unseen.

holy shit he's based

Shkreli is god

youtube.com/watch?v=HWd4-Z0xBos

Ah, Germany being Germany. Your right, nothing is funny.

Shkreli is gonna bring him back with his meme pharmaceuticals

Pretty much this Just an awful meme

this madman lives in a completely different plane of existence

that's the face you make when you know how to outjew the jews

I think it would be funnier to use that nigger bitch as a meme, eg shopped as a pokemon

I find him entertaining. And regardless what you think about him he seems to genuinely care about the people his drugs aim to help. He has a periscope and streams from it and chats with viewers multiple times a day.

He has a discord channel too where you can voice chat with him. Sometimes he starts lichess games