Just in time for Halloween, it's your worst nightmare

Just in time for Halloween, it's your worst nightmare.

CN is rebranding again in 2017.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HATLQEqLTf0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Are they finally ditching "Cartoon" network and calling it "TTG" network?

You wish.

This logo was seen on a bumper in a "2017 Future Brands" ad internationally (so not in the US). The rebrand seems to be targeting holographic cards, because there were 3 bumpers shown in a quick montage, each one was a holographic card with that logo on it. They also showed a sliding out from the side menu that was semi transparent and had the holographic effect on it, to show "coming up next" lists during shows.

I don't see the difference in that logo and the logo they have currently.

Also holy shit I just looked this up and found a supposed 2009 prototype logo. Fucking abysmal.

What is CN doing for next year? Any new shows or what?

a new wacky races thing, not sure if its shorts or not

thats about it i believe for now, information releasing wise

no new CN shows announced for 2017 yet

they keep teasing Lakewood Plaza Turbo becoming a full series, but no date was given

Font looks a tad bit different, or maybe just the shape?

learn the diference between this pic.

Are you going to provide a source for this?

I mean aside from the N being pointy.

Looks like the letters are off center or something.

that looks like something from 1982

Wait really? I remember seeing that pilot in like 2008.

Might not be the same thing.

Someone made a thread about 2017 renewals, or something, Wacky Races was stated for a Season 1.

Reminds me of the older TV Land logo. The one I loved. That is, whenever I was around a parent.

I hope TTG getting cancelled is a part of the change.

It won't because it pulls in too much money. It would financially be a bad idea to end it now.
However, I am all for reducing its airings to about 2 or 3 times a day.

2 or 3 times still leaves too much, this was a day or so ago.

I would hardly call one hour a day too much, especially compared to 4.5 hours.

Were you not referring removing 2 or 3 reruns? That still leaves a lot in that list.

No, I meant leaving 2 or 3 (half-hour) reruns.

No, he didn't say "reduce by" he said "reduce to."

My mistake. Yea I'm fine with it existing if it's that much as well.

>20-somethings getting bootyblasted that a children's network appeals to the tastes of children

lmao

Don't you have a show to be "writing?"

>20-somethings
I'm 32, and I'm not pissed, it's just retarded and I can see that, why can't you?

It IS retarded that a channel, any channel, is riding so hard on one show to fill up timeslots. Even fucking Nick during the worst of Spongebob's dominance had sitcoms to fill out the latter hours. TTG is literally all CN shows these days.

>it's retarded that a network is spamming a successful show that stupid kids eat up and costs little to produce.

Nah, it's pretty on point, especially with how kids follow schedules as well as they do now. If they want to avoid TTG to watch SU or Gumball then they'll do just that, and I'm sure they have the average view time per demographic down and are making the most of it.

I mean I don't watch CN 24/7, so TTG spam doesn't bother me. Might be different for you guys though.

That looks old, especially with all the spaceghosts.

Sup Forums won't get angry at TTGo spam despite it being worse than the worst of Spongebob spam during early 2012 because its filled with CN apologists

the guy said they were cards, maybe it's a 90's are all that gimmick where it includes the past

cartoon network needs to get back to its roots

I like it. The color could use some work though.

I don't like that it makes me think of Cars first before Cartoons

Holy shit, I thought TTG Network was just a meme.

It's not usually that bad, at least after mid 2014. It is pretty often it will fill up 50% or so of the schedule depending.

This and the day after were unannounced marathons, they weren't promoted, it was just their normal scheduling for the days. I think they're not like that right now, not sure.

>children must be forced to like only one show

Glad you'll never be a parent.

Sauce now.

you can not force them to like anything \
you can only give them more of what they actually like

This would be sorta acceptable if Black and white

What if it was orange and blue? Or black and yellow? Or green and purple?

I' a CN apologists and i think the TTG spam is even worse thaqt the spongebob spam

I unironically like TTGo!

i was seeing a lot of kids trick or treating as robin today

i was wondering why they'd want to be him instead of batman

then i remembered ttg

there's a reason that shit airs all day every day

Is CN property of Domino´s pizza?

The main issue is that TTG is like one of the few shows they have that kids like.

kids would rather watch minecraft videos than cartoons on cable

it will never get better, only worse

That's not Gotham. It looks a lot like a modified Proxima Nova.

Any source or something?

Just imagining this on the corner of the screen pisses me off.

just download itunes rips
no logos, ads for other shows or any other shit cluttering up the screen
it's pretty nice, actually

Yea I know, I'm just saying.

Imagining watching a premiere of something good or if CN actually had good reruns in that timeline, that would piss me off.

oh god the flapjack reboot is AWfUL!
youtube.com/watch?v=HATLQEqLTf0

As long as they keep on only airing cartoons I'm fine with whatever branding they cook up.

Honestly I'm happy and excited for a rebrand. I'm so bored by their current branding, there's no personality to it IMO. Hopefully it doesn't suck.

Unless I'm misinterpreting this news, this is regarding stuff like bumpers and stuff right?

You've posted this 3 times in like 2 days. Please fuck off posting it every chance you get.

are those spaceghost symbols in the background?