Storytiming the Sleep of Reason

So it's Halloween, and I found some horror comic hidden in the deepest recesses of my hard drive. So I guess I'll share it with y'all.

Seems interesting so far, where'd you hear about this?

Bump.
Seems cool.

A friend of mine gave it to me. Said it was included in some horror book bundle.

>Evan Dahm and K.C, Green.
Well at least two will be good

Oh god, I hope the next story is better because this was awful.

The art is nice, but I've honestly no idea what the hell is going on in this story.

And that's end of chapter one

The art stile was pretty nice though

do you have trouble understanding this because you were raised the way depicted in this story?

I'm guessing the Ruthie was molested under the guise of "taking her out for ice cream" by her dad, that's why she, and the reader, sees her dad as a tentacled skull man.

Hey man, I loved it

no, its just terribly written and if i was raised as depicted in the story wouldn't having a shared experience with the protagonist give me a greater understanding of the subject matter?

Little girl in a abusive household hates her dad for beating the shot out of her mom, makes a pact with a demon to kill him in exchange for her baby brother. After, stockholm mommy cannot deal with these sudden losses and begins to vent violently on her daughter and the little girl, seeing everything she hated in her father suddenly manifest in her mother whom she gave everything to save, chooses to be devoured by the demon as well rather than repeat the cycle.

Sup Forums here, I think it was written by Lindelof: a few cool things thrown together with no real cohesion. If it's about child abuse, then the author wants drowning for being so unimaginative.

And so another /ss/pooky story comes to an end

This last one was kinda weak. I would've preferred if the girl's revenge had manifested in a subtler way, with more and more grackles gathering around the house and then the guy's family being found murdered overnight.

>dat foreshadowing

I'm looking forward to whatever McNeil and Buttovens contributed as well.

I love Dahm's stuff but I kinda doubt it'll be actually scary. Will look forward to finding out.

Alright one more story before I go to bed. I'll post the rest tomorrow.

now that's some fucked up shit Der-Shing.

Now focus back to updating The Meek slowly but surely