RELUCTANTLY CROUCHED AT THE STARTING LINE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N3472Q6kvg0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Good point

I declare this thread over.
/thread

Engines pumping, and thumping in time

The candles are burning, it's Shabbos tonight.

THE GREEN LIGHTS FLASHINFG THE FLAGS GO UP

You have to say Kidush before drinking the cup.

May I say. "Fuck Nate Silver, he is a con man?" May I?

really makes me ponder

CHURNING AND BURNING THEY YEARN FOR THE CUP

Nate (((Gold)))*

what made Hillary chances skyrocket in mid august up to high 70s when her and trump were close at the beginning of august.. she has done literally nothing but a speech on dank memes.

artificially inflated polls combined with news media doing what they always do and lie

>cropping this badly

Literally, happening

Not quite yet, but hilldawg does seem to be falling from grace and Michigan is a legitimate swing state or atleast a extremely fragile blue one.

>Main

is there any way to take those two lines over the past year and find out exactly where they will be on election day?

THROUGH THE GATES OF HELL

making a projection like that is less than useless

The deftly maneuver and muscle for rank

What's going on with NH that's crazy

>five thirty eight

Five thirty eight is owned by ESPN. ESPN is owned by Disney. Disney is insanely left and liberal.

Are you guys really shocked they would come out with a biased poll?

AS WE MAKE OUR WAY TO HEAVEN

RISING UP, BACK ON THE STREET

RISING UP. BACK ON THE STREET

DID MY TIME. TOOK MY CHANCES.

>someone tells trump to stop saying stupid fucking shit
>he starts skyrocketing in every poll
wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! magic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it's not a poll, but your point still stands. It's the theoretical odds each has at winning the election. This prediction includes polls (some are phony), and the opinion of their "experts" whom would be very liberal.

youtube.com/watch?v=N3472Q6kvg0

THROUGH THE NAZI LINES

NH is pro-freedom, it's why they were dem for so long, the right was pushing for shit like illegal immigration and no weed allowed.

Now it's the left that's taking away freedom of speech, the 2nd ammerndment, and the right to have pride in your ancestors/country. This is the natural order of things.

IS THIS REAL LIFE???

*the right was pushing for abortions being illegal

No idea why I typed illegal immigration. Am I CTR and don't know it? What's in the water?

Trump kept saying stupid shit, his campaign manager was linked to a Pro Russian despot, and he is waffling on campaign goals he made during the primary.

Too bad some newer polls came out showing Shillary ahead in most of those states.

Niggas rioting and charging for mo' purple drank