You wake up in a regular morning. As you walk out of your door you see this. What do you do?

You wake up in a regular morning. As you walk out of your door you see this. What do you do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S06nIz4scvI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Go back to bed

wonder how a city was built and destroyed in a single night because I live in the woods

>select all the trees

Form right wing deathsquads, take over country qaddafi style, kill out all crazy islamists and political rivals. Then use military to maintain order, lift country to world status power through high quality education, extremely low taxes, and little/no regulation.
Once wealthy create nuclear program.
Make biggest nukes ever.
Destroy middle east, south america, and africa.

remove them with my US funded AR

I wonder why all the buildings in my street have collapsed and then I'll say to my syrian neighbours "Look at me, I am the refugee now!"

With the power of Allah you can do everything.

The hero Sup Forums needs

Please also consider a bioweapon that targets all non-whites

Merkel on the left and fackin Russians facked up berlin again.Fack Polska was in between...

Make a coffee and regret that I moved into this district, like I do every morning.

>using our money as intended
Nice.

Wrap my turban around my head, just another day in Germany.

of allfuck and white man hands.

for the first time in my life I saw a bitch wearing a hijab in my city

Its London, everything looks normal.

lol idk

since i haven't noticed this from indoors. go back inside, lock myself in, comfy post on Sup Forums

Move out of London

i get my gf prepped for the bull

normal day in germany
>brush teeth and go to work
someone has to pay for these poor refugees

youtube.com/watch?v=S06nIz4scvI
THIS

Immigrate to Germany.

New Objective: ESCAPE

Based. Let me know where I can sign up for the squad. Have gun, combat training, will travel.

fucking kraut
STOP RUINING EUROPE YOU FAGGOTS