Its Over

Boom

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/FoxNews/status/771433817282195456
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump
plz link

Even if this is true, nothing will happen. Nothing short of disease can stop Hillary's system.

Link and proofs plz

doesn't matter

twitter.com/FoxNews/status/771433817282195456

Who?

Won't it only be a problem if they got the passports? It all depends on the response to the request, really.

>emails
>still

Nice try Drumpffags

And no passports were issued. It's literally nothing.

>This time it will end Hillarys campaign
wow pol is really dumb nothing is going to happen you trump fags

cnn wont report it

Yea you pretty much nailed it nothing is going to happen

No because its not some random person its her foundation

The record has been corrected.

DING DONG THE WITCH IS DEAD

this seriously they always say something is going to happen but it wont

go ask a cop that you want to nuy drugs and flash him money and tell me its nothing

Wow never heard of this clinton foundation. She runs a whole giant charity on top of being a great leader? That's really presidential of her

Then we must meme it it existence

>Hillary is toast guys

Is samefagging like this a new meme? Or is it really just retarded shills?

>MUH EMAILS

Drumpf-fags are at it again!

Clinton supporters continuing to act like her extensive criminal involvement is a completely acceptable thing.

So if that's the case why doesn't pol spam her foundation with requests for diplomatic passports?

Holy shit I'm retarded, please disregard. I was half-reading.

It was her foundation that requested the passports
Not just some random person

Shills

Why don't we ever cap theese pathetic

Man she looks rough, like she is barely clinging onto life. John McCaine looks healthier than this bitch.

Kek.

>drumpf

Why even try using this cringey meme? Trump's numbers literally went UP after that Oliver piece.....

Yeah, realized that after I read more carefully. My bad, senpai.

They could leak a video showing Hillary nailing Jesus to the cross and people still wouldnt care.

good start

>No other images found

Ivanka? Would motorboat.

Emails like this could be released every day and the media will never make a fuss about it, they just don't care.

>Abedin
They will sacrifice her like some anons already predicted it. Hillary will just claim she "didn't know anything" and get away.

That's the wrong analogy. It's more like: if someone hands you money and asks you for drugs, and you don't give them any, can you be arrested for dealing?

Actually, even closer analogy: if you pay a pimp $200 to fuck his ho, and he takes the money, and you fuck her, can she get out of a prostitution charge by claiming she was unaware you had paid the pimp? And is the same true if the pimp and the ho rip you off?

>it's over

says increasingly nervous non-spawn-of-Satan for the 666th time this year
she is literally protected by Satan

its a meme

friendposting/mobileposting

can get out of hand though

here is an example after scalia died

9you0

Benis