You join a local militia, and find out a black guy, a gay guy and a jew are members

You join a local militia, and find out a black guy, a gay guy and a jew are members
wat do?

Work with them because they are fellow patriots

I'd call ourselves the Swedish military AHOOOOOO

as a gay man

america first, dicks second

Well user, accidents can happen in the field

>Black guy.
Okay.
>Gay guy.
Fine by me.
>Jew
HE'S A SLEEPER AGENT GAS THE YID.

ask them what their favourite firearm is

>america first, dicks second

The r/altright will claim you're an Israeli agent and execute you.

You don't join militias you form them

came here to post this tbqhf

if the jew tries to jew you conspire with the black to kill him

>You join a local militia, and find out a black guy, a gay guy and a jew are members wat do?
Blame the Irish and get a discrete blow job from the fag.

ask black guy to fuck my wife while i blow faggot and kike is capturing all on video

Absolutely nothing as long as they're fighting for the right reasons.

Encourage the gay guy to become a trap after the wae.

Tell our commissar about traitors in our platoon.

What if theyre all the same person?

Just remember that blacks can't aim.

This. The Romans were right when it came to assimilating others. I have a feeling that one day all of us Americans will unite against the liberal degeneracy that has divided and plagued us for years.

Defend the fag from the nigger (winning the nig's respect for standing up to him and causing the end of the Jew's cock to drip at my progressive gesture) help the nig plan a robbery from the jew and pocket the loot, then tell the Jew it was the nig in exchange for profit and increased privilege. Then I go swap bugs with the fag. The Jew makes me a partner in his media firm and the black is executed for antisemitism and homophobia.

>UK
>Militias

Ask myself why I joined the Marxist forces in the civil war

As an avowed racist, I still follow the 10% rule.

10% of jews and blacks are decent people. So odds are, they're human garbage. But they could be really decent people.

Inversely, I would be more concerned with the 10/100 white guys. You've probably got 8 government agents and 2 lunatics.

10/10

Heh

"so, you lads hate muslims as much as i do? nice one, let's get 'em"

This. If they're for protecting Western societies and cultures, and recognize their importance and superiority, I'd fight with them.

t. Nationalist fag

Take my country back

Befriend the black guy

>he lets send a jew as an infiltrator they will think that he isn't one because the government cant be that stupid.

>assimilation myth

Cucks, a country is formed by it's people and not some kind of delusions about values and ideals.

Who is the enemy?

>wearing mid-war y-straps during Barbarossa

Strategize how to defend our county from the commie invasion until we can put permanent sterilizing agents in the water supply of the opposition's largest cities.

>get excited that SJWs can't call us racist, homophobic or anti-semetic
>do background checks on everyone
>crossreference with dhs employee database
>anyone suspicious gets to take part in a mock crime that they wouldn't be approved for
>train
>train some more
>train again
>train, train, train
>comrade status achieved
>make america great again

Organize an accident on the next live fire drill.

I uninstall Battlefield 1

Shutdown my computer.

I wouldn't join a militia in the first place. I'd start my own and only allow white and Korean men.

You say;
> Dondu Nuffin
> Act Straight
BANG!

Hello 3 letter agency.

I'm a fucking constitutionalist. The bill of rights are my 10 commandments. As long as they are capable of completing the mission I dont care you itallian faggot

Do they hate the Federal government?
Do they want to Make America Great Again?

If so, I see no issue.

Why not Japs? They are no worse than the Koreans.

I wake up

do a 360 and charge into battle