Multiple Citizenship

Who else is multiple citizenship master race?

Some people say it makes you a traitor, but all it does it increase your social, economic, and political opportunities.

I'm especially lucky because I have citizenship in the two greatest countries on Earth.

i have croatian too

>2 of the best
>one isn't even English

Fuck jews

>תעודת עולה

croatian and italian

rootless cosmopolitan

It doesn't make my post any less valid, achi.

Canadian and Italian here

Have german and czech citizenship.
Will move to Praque in two month

i wish, but i'll lose my norwegian one if i get another one. most third world immigrants get to keep their old one when getting a norwegian one though, because it's impossible for them to renounce their old one

Look at the star above the eagle on my American passport.

Notice anything?

russian here, hope to be also italian soon

אני יודע, סתם רשמתי את זה.
בן כמה אתה.

until a couple of years ago it was illegal to hold a danish citizenship if you had another.

Then the reds got in power and the EU buttfucked us (no lube) and now you can have dual citizen.

PURE.
CANCER.

all dual fags should be forced to chose when they turn 18.

Irish/US. Is there any way to make money off this?

>US
>Israel
Oy vey!

Nah, but you can live in all US States and all EU nations as you please, thats cool

בבאר שבע עם המשפחה שלי לשני שבועות

?איפה אתה גר

How will it feel when Mossad uses your passport?

It's good from an individuals perspective, as you said more opportunities and the ability to have a back-up country to rely upon if the other fails.

However it's also somewhat seen as traitorous, as you also mentioned. Some see it as against patriotism, that you don't believe in a country strongly enough that you only need to rely on that country.

Personally, I just think it's neat that countries allow that in the first place, to be a citizen in a country where you aren't in at the moment but still have the rights of a citizen of that country if you're there. Well, that's to my understanding. I only have an American passport and citizenship and don't plan on needing another. Anyone able to enlighten me if I'm wrong about anything?

GASS
THESE
KIKES

Posting pic of the (((IRA)))

HK / USA here
might get UK at some point in the future if brexit doesn't happen

kanker

בת חפר
ואיפה את גר באר"ב?

>all EU nations

not true Tysker.

Just because you hold an EU passport does not give you the rights to move to Denmark. We got legal reservations.

Not that anyone cares since nobody would want to move here anyways.

Hypothetically speaking, could I go to Ireland get on welfare, go back to the US and collect?

New Zealand and Croatian.

Two best countries in the world.

I'm master race.

why did you killed Jesus?

Is that so you can dodge the arab nation visa sactions you dodgy mossad operative? Fuck off back to your little patch of desert you greedy little jew.

>tfw British and American citizenship
Not that I'd ever want to live in the States, but it's nice being able to travel more easily.

fucking kikes

macedonian, serbian, bulgarian

I'm from the Deep South, which will always have a special place in my heart. I love the South, but I just couldn't stand living outside of HaAretz!

I'm having trouble meeting people, do you think an Israel/pol/ meetup would actually work, or would people be too suspicious to show up (which would be understandable).

Anglo-Belgian reporting in

>tfw one of my nationalities wants to control my other nationality

UK & ESP

You've won the lottery, Schlangbaum

Shut up, two-timer. Decide what country you're loyal to.

I don't think that Israel/pol/ meetup would work,

i have somalian and swedish

German & American

>mfw no passport for a 2050 White majority country

R A R E
A
R
E

it's not rare (I don't want to call you faggot)

Whe Jew can't stay in Israel live among themselves.Why Jew master race need to live in USA can't you be self sufficient?

You can live in for example finland or czechia with your german passport m8

Kek smiles upon me, but not you shekelburg

> Israel Sup Forums meet up

top kek, shin bet will rig up a car bomb.

Don't give up hope, the race war will happen before then

>two kike passports
redudant

Your post only got a "711" at the end because Kek is telling you to build a mart in which you can shart.

Irish-Australian here, pretty sure I'm still American as well don't know the laws on how many citizenships I can have.

No and it kind of annoys me. I'm pure English blood, nothing whatsoever that I could possibly claim. I've been considering finding a way to lie and get Irish citizenship, I know it used to be a bit of a problem but seems to be next to impossible now.

I've researched a bit about gaining another nationality and the only two options are live somewhere for a long time or pay a large sum of cash.

At least I have some repeating digits. More than you can say, jew.

shut up i have your digits

Oh yeah?

Check 'em.

Also marriage.
When i got my czech citizenship, dual citizenship wasn't possible in germany, i only got both because you cant refuse getting the czech citizenship after marrying a person from czechia

Whatever, scriptfag

peasants

Serbian and Croatian...

fugggggg

Kek denies your invocation

t. Milan Babic

Ah yes of course there is also marriage.

sure m8 at least i got trips

British, Irish, and South African.

I thought the USA doesn't allow multiple citizenships?

This. A country and its people are entitled to your undivided loyalty, it's not fair on the native population. And I don't want my progeny to live down the ages skipping from country to country and not belonging anywhere like fucking jews.

Type in "US State Department Multiple Citizenship" into Google.

The department's website clearly says that you can legally have additional citizenships.

>tfw Israeli citizenship only, and I'm not even a Jew

are you fucking nuts? why the fuck did you came into ISRAHELL (incase you were born in the U.S)
if your born in israel, then בן זונה jew, למה לי אין אזרחות אמריקאית??

>it increase your economic

Well of course. After they've got asylum because they fear for their life, they still need to be able to go back on holidays and shit.

I went to Israel to fuck some tchotchkas who wanted a man that didn't have an unsatisfying mutilated penis.

I could have a dual polish-italian citizenship but there's no actual benefit from being an italian

i hope you did well, and didnt fucked those ugly arabian jews (as called "mizrahi jews")

Egypt, Canada, can possibly obtain iraqi or iranian citizenship if based on ancestry.

Basically all the biggest shitholes.

PS. Fuck arabs, got jewed by them more than any jew.

>when you outjew the jews

They do, I have both US and Canadian from birth.

I am a citizen of the European Union and every single country that it consists of. Get on my level, jew.

Make it happen, i'll be attending assuming it's not a regressive leftist convention.

No British citizenship

TF? I've got finnish/norwegian citizenship.

I can apply for Irish whenever I want, and am planning to soon for EU ezness.

It's really triggering all of my remainer friends.

woa user

we don't have to gas them..

Denmark.

When are we going to use your vast clay of Greenland to create an ethnic white homeland?

Now would be the best time, as the globe heats up (not due to us but it's a natural climate trend) Greenland will become prime ass real estate.

mexico-france canada here

the most meme dual citizenship in existence.
Also I have german/russian citizenship but I'd love to live in my good cold home. In some little vilage where it is basicly tribalism and kind of anarchism. I dont even support anarachism but it would be awesome to live there.

that's because your mother fucked a mongol and you were born with it. if you applied for it, you would lose your norwegian one

Japanese and Canadian
legally not allowed by Japan, but in a lucky loophole where even if i get caught by Japanese officials me denouncing my Canadian citizenship to them isn't legally binding in Canada.

Me.
I have a Swiss, American and Brazilian one.

>literally the international Jew

Henry Ford was right.

אתה בן זונה אני מקווה שאתה יודע

Belgian and Italian. I'm Belgian though, 100% aryan DNA.

I have three passports. Also I am a permanent resident of the US.

Fuck off AIPAC

Canadian
Bong
Pretty good eh

Greek and American

Going to try to get a 3rd in the future from my GF but it will be a stretch

gotcha senpai Russkie and US citizen reporting in
Im afraid if relations with Russia worsen I may have to pick and choose my citizenship, but then again I have some pretty elite family in Russia