SA parliament is a fucking joke

SA parliament is a fucking joke.

youtu.be/yv88uJJIh_E

Other urls found in this thread:

mg.co.za/article/2016-08-31-parktown-girls-high-amends-hair-policy-following-racism-claims-at-pretoria-school
youtu.be/EEeNvTKqc9c
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gupta_family
youtube.com/watch?v=xBwGQ91R5rk
youtube.com/watch?v=_eiznoQW6Gg
youtube.com/watch?v=P8Wnm0yIwyU
dailymotion.com/video/xycnjl_law-and-disorder-in-johannesburg_lifestyle?GK_FACEBOOK_OG_HTML5=1
youtube.com/watch?v=qFxiAAOkYoA
youtube.com/watch?v=G_8wLKy3-Sc
youtube.com/watch?v=b1iL2jGZiZw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

:(

Ok so what is so bad?

Sounds like he is trying to help with the spread of aids. Peoe in the comments seem to like him.

That disgruntled black woman behind him is pretty great though.

Sorry about making you end apartheid

When did this happen? I haven't even seen this since the whole school hair thing and Malema thing has been at the forefront of our politics

Honorabru membe!

He's our VP. He's not to bad, I kinda like him. The ruling party is divided into two factions rn. I hope this one is our next prez tho. He's a slight improvement on the geriatric fuck without highschool education we have now.

>school hair
please elaborate

He is joking around

I'm glad he's doing something productive. If people's complaints that they didn't use a condom because "It was noisy and smelled bad" then address those problems, and throw in the refreshing smell of grapes too.

No one on this Earth needs more AIDS. This video is far better than the shitshow I usually see in SA Parliament videos.

grape flavor? When is the watermelon and fried chicken flavors coming???

>Government condoms: So you have protection when we fuck you.

AIDS is the problem number 1 in your country. Discussions about condoms, needles and tritherapy should make up 50% of parliamentary sessions

The liberal weaklings, jews and women with vocal fry on NPR have been """"reporting"""" about it. Hardly a national issue, but a private school was making black girls straighten their hair or they would be punished at school.

Honestly, it's kinda shitty.

onerable membah

Post some EFF videos, I miss those

>i would totally buy fried chicken and watermelon flavored condoms.

He's a fucking joke.

>letting blacks kids into your school in the first place.

mg.co.za/article/2016-08-31-parktown-girls-high-amends-hair-policy-following-racism-claims-at-pretoria-school

creamy peach or gtfo

what the fuck am i watching ?!?!?!

are these condoms meant for your leg or something? why the fuck is the packaging that big? magnums fit into a packet about the same size as a normal one just a little bigger

THIS MAN IS NOT A DOCTAH!

MOAR PLBS

Why black people speak so broken english?
Is it because of their skull?
Like are they just created that way?

ONORABLE M'MBAH, I DID NOT ALOW YOU TO POST DOBS IN DIS THRREAD!

youtu.be/EEeNvTKqc9c here's a relatively calm one discussing the issue of a national health insurance

>not a doktah

He's extremely corrupt

I am conflicted. condom use in Africa on one hand means less niglets on the other hand it means less aids.

Ramaphosa sounds like a pretty cool dude. It might seem silly to be talking about condoms in parliament, but the issues are very real.

People are laughing, but at the same time it does sound like a decent program that helps prevent HIV as much as preventing unwanted births.

Why is their accent so fucking thick?

who the fuck is this deputy speaker? WHERE IS MISTAH ONNOURABLE M'MBA!?

They lack education, yet they conduct parliament in English. It would be chaos if they all spoke their own language unless you have a team of translators like in the EU parliament, but that wouldn't work out too well in SA.

I have no idea who this speaker is, Probably some Zuma crony. Lechesa Tsenoli is the deputy speaker and Baleka Mbete is the speaker, another close Zuma ally

>but that wouldn't work out too well in SA.
Why not?

>Lechesa Tsenoli
Is the honorabru speaka bad too?

It is a real issue, but they are trying to divert attention away from the president's gross misuse of taxpayers' money and state capture by the Gupta family. South Africa reeks of corruption. Gupta's fled to Dubai though, in order to save their asses.

HAHHAHAH I still cannot believe they are allowed in a government...
Do you acknowledge that they are applying cultural marxism word for word ? Any links between EFF and Frankfurt School?

are the Guptas like your version of the (((Jews)))? I keep hearing about them, they sound pretty kikey to me.

>Why black people speak so broken english?
>speak so broken english?

>WITHDRAW THOSE DUBS ONORABLE M'MBAH

>women with vocal fry
why is that an issue?
I've heard more about this "women with vocal fry" thing in the past couple of years and never heard about it when I was young

Our government has literally been bought out by poo in loos. That's what's up.

Honorable memba

You could say that
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gupta_family

someone post HONORABO MEMBAH HONORABO MEMBAH

Onnourable m'mbah, when I say withdrraw, I mean it. unpaleeamentarry digits are not aloud!

youtube.com/watch?v=xBwGQ91R5rk

youtube.com/watch?v=_eiznoQW6Gg

youtube.com/watch?v=P8Wnm0yIwyU

dailymotion.com/video/xycnjl_law-and-disorder-in-johannesburg_lifestyle?GK_FACEBOOK_OG_HTML5=1

So people are mad about this because they want AIDS?

I don't get it.

Grape flavor is a good bonus too

youtube.com/watch?v=qFxiAAOkYoA

RRRRRRRUBBISH!

How can ay withdraaw da truth? Dese rapeating numbahs are real like all da raycis Whites here.

I didn't know there were so many memes just from the SA parliament.

Onnourable M!X$hlongo, dees lenguage is unpaleeamentary. please leeve dis thrrread. I rrequest you withdrrow from de thrread.

It's a fucking goldmine, watch the whole video.

They don't adapt well to European concepts

take that back racist pig

We had a good laugh at this the other day, "why are niggers wearing hardhats in parliament"

"appropriating white culture"

ON A WA BUH MEM BA

Srsly tho, let me find that video, it was gold.

>honorable memba

youtube.com/watch?v=G_8wLKy3-Sc

>grape kool-aid flavor

Thinking the Gupta's actually fled the country....

ONNOURABLE LEEFS, WHY ARR YOU TWO WHITE MAILS SHITPOSTING

OH GOD I LOVE THESE VIDS / THREDS

they are funny honorable memba

HAHAHA THANKS FOR THE MONEY GORA/GOYIM

So this is what those African scientists have been working on.

youtube.com/watch?v=b1iL2jGZiZw

SA parliament doesn't even compete

YOU CAAAN'T DO ZAAT MISTER SPEAKAH

The EFF is a communist party and its members dress like that to show their solidarity with the masses, who are mostly labourers and domestic workers.

You guys should leave now

>tosser rat-face (((Miliband)))
>Banter

regardless, the U.K. parliament is also 10/10

You are talking HRRRRRUBBISH

Because it wasn't a "thing" when you were young. It's a trendy "whore" voice thing because women don't have personalities.

Which video is this from.

Seriously though does anyone have that old africa meme where the dude's name is pee poo something. Africa threads have been low this year for some reason and I've wanted it for a long time

See

Vocal fry has always been a thing you stupid faggot.

Maybe in shit-ass Finland but here it's a recent thing from about 10 years. Women just copy the sound because it's trendy.

I'm glad I left that hellhole

Fucking doos ran the country into the ground in a decade and the world media just talks about how we are the "rainbow nation", "Mandela united us" and all that kak... meanwhile there's 20% unemployment, farm attacks and and constant brownouts.

guess.
because niggers.