MARVEL Presents: The Incredibles

MARVEL Presents: The Incredibles

FAGGOT Presents: The Bait

SHEEEEEIIIUUTTT ITZ SHOWTAM MAH NIGGUH

Marvel Presents: The Criminals

This pic is inaccurate. That would imply that they would have a father.

>implying that's their dad

Does this mean Frozone is white?

If he got rid of the dreads and shaved, he could've been a 10/10 Frozone.

>niggers
>dads

>its a Sup Forumstard thread

The Unemployables?

Wish there would be more diverse expressions, but it's cute when a family does cosplay together.

>This thread

This is why I feel happy and get a little wet when white people get shot in mass shootings

Too bad that probably not their dad. Also blacks have a thing were they do not smile for a photo.

Right? The only one who looks like they're having a good time is the Mom. Is not smiling for pictures a black people thing?

I feel that way when men die in general.

Cuz ur a self hating cuck, nigga.

>t. Totally not Sup Forums, guys.

I get a little wet when only men die

>someone will actually fall for this

Maybe next time, OP.

The top comment from the Imgur post OP got this from: "It needs a white Frozone present whose name has been changed to Snocone.

>Not their dad

I don't know, the little one looks just like him in the face.

I get rock hard when women get killed, especially if theres footage of their cute dying moans

>This got more replies than any other bait in this thread.

So fucking easy to pull out the Sup Forumstards.

Ha Ha Epic Meme My Bro

Sup Forums is fucking dead.

I feel the same way when I hear than another African economy collapsed

>Snocone

Alright, you got me.

You realize there's a post count, right? Everybody knows you are samefagging.

I wish you died so I get play with my wet pussy

I wish someone raped then killed you so I can jerk my fat cock and cum while viewing your dead corpse

>MFW the alt right is the same type of edgy counterculture 14 year olds that jacked off Obama non-stop on Sup Forums 8 years ago

This thread is what happens when Sup Forums crossboards

The Incredibles 2: Dey wuz kangs and sheeeit!

>don't like nigs
>automatically Sup Forums
Stop that.

OP here. Full on Bernie backing libcuck, here. I just posted this to stir up shit with the alt right retards that took over what used to be my second favorite board.

Though I do think Marvel's knee jerk "diversity sells" reverse gentrification is fucking stupid

Daily reminder that the alt right is the monster that the regressive left created by alienating instead of educating.

I hate 3D re-boots.

Are you me? I get the same feelings when i have sex.

This, I'm left as fuck but "it's not my job to educate you" was always a recipe for disaster

>"I'm left because it's trendy but don't ask me to actually explain my views"

Is there a work for hating people on your side more than the opposition?

Sup Forums let's our powers combine

WE

"Goddamn it. I mean, god fucking damn it, you fucking fucks. I'm gonna go and buy 30 guns just to spite you fuckers."

They look so unhappy about it though.

Every time I see a post like this I wonder if user has ever met a black person in his entire life.

Not helping yourself there.

yay

Probably a german word.

I get that this is a /pol? thread in disguise but that i always thought the Incredibles were a good idea for a family Halloween costume

I live in British Columbia

I could probably count the amount of black people I've seen on my hands

>appreciation of Sup Forums material
>cute family costume pic
>black people who obviously have no problem identifying with white characters
>one of the 5 good black dad's in the US
>OP uses it for diversityposting
For shame

Yeah OP went too far. Dressing up as your favorite character is fine even if your race doesn't match up, just keep it respectful (like no makeup shit).

If they tried to politicize it (like arguing the Incredibles SHOULD be black or something) then maybe it's worthy of criticism, but this just looks like a cute theme costume.

It's a costume, not a culture, faggot. This is no different than white kids dressing up as Obama, but I bet anyone mad at OP would be outraged if a kid got called racist for putting on a black mask.

But nothing like a white female being bred by a strong, virile black man.

Am I doing it right?

>feeling happy about the death of the only people who are holding this world together

yeah no, back to the jungle senpai

Sup Forums- Television and Film

Oh, I didn't think OP had to be serious, but the rest of the thread looks full on r/The_Donald

>niggus
>no robber mask

So would Helen have an even bigger butt?

Why do they all have shitty hair?

That girls afro is cute.

nigger genes, not even once

>muh white race holding the world together

Stormfag please

Not gonna lie, I would kinda like to see the movie if all they did was swap the family with a black one from the slums. But otherwise the plot and the story would be the same.

Can you imagine the backlash though? The alt right wouldn't shut the fuck up about it.

People want to see the original incredibles back.