Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PSaa2A7csxM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck "Battlefield 1"
Fucking Jewish cunts

stay mad cuckboy

your pathetic kind gets it up the ass like they want it

>imblying turks arent white
why do you faggots need to shit on others to feel better about yourselves, frustration against (((them)))?

So glad I grew out of the videojew phase

Cuckedfield

Stay mad white bois

the game devs are swedish, what did you expect?

Just play Verdun, it's way better.

turkshit in the US here

>tfw loved Ataturk
>play bf1
>tfw atacuck destroyed the ottoman empire

probably the hardest redpill i swallowed
the feels. our troops were so fucking cool man.

reading up on the ottoman empire, we even had awesome as fuck anthems and shit. atashit destroyed it all

youtube.com/watch?v=PSaa2A7csxM

>ottomancucks ending is bad
ottos in their end times were disgusting-tier cuck man, ata put it out of its misery

Is just game why you hev to be mad?

let's just wait for the obligatory women in history DLC then, anyone remember that in EU4?

>mfw french dlc gonna be nig men and french women

it is bad because we literally don't have any culture now. not even one piece of music as good as the mehter/ottoman classical stuff, not even one piece of literature as interesting as shit written by Namik Kemal

It's just le epic ataturk statues everywhere.

Degenerate slavs and greeks ended the empire, not atacuck.

>we dont have culture
its because your shit desert freak religion banned all relevant art and openmindness
kill yourself çomar

They want to 'show the divergity' by only showing blacks in the western countries and whites in the roachland.
Yes blacks fought in ww1, but most of the man were white.

Pay denbts

but you are not

>its because your shit desert freak religion banned all relevant art and openhandedness

90+ years of secularism and "openhandedness", and STILL there is not a single piece of architecture as magnificent as the Blue Mosque

Just think about it for a second, retard.

Better be bait of you obviously have no understanding of Jewish tricks

>Turks
>White

You literally subhuman monkey, don't even for a second think you are white, you're nothing you hear me? You are the joke of humanity. You are the bad example for the rest of us, you are not white, you're not black either you are not even alive.
There is only one thing for you: Death.

Why would they put KANGZ in kaisers army? Did you really have them in your army? I mean there should've been some background to do so.

This is pretty accurate for 2016 demographics t b h

SHART IN MART

SHART

after the otto rubble was cleared, what were you expecting turkey to do?
>no islamic shit becuz we arent ottocucks
>been muslim for near a millenia
what, would we immediately adopt/create some new culture in a couple generations
if current çomars werent so repugnant we could ottostuff, but you faggots' çomarness just make us hate anything otto in the end

we could appreciate*

The ottoman empire was based until the 17th century.

After that not so much

And of course, now they are a typical islamashit craphole raghead sandnigger ditch that nobody likes. It's a shame really.

>flag
spineless nigger

>french women
At least one thing that's historically correct.

Argentinians are niggers but even then they're whiter than your sandypussy ass

>what, would we immediately adopt/create some new culture in a couple generations

except there is no culture. fucking ottomans started from 0, in a land foreign to them, not even of their culture. and they managed to last for centuries and create great pieces of art and literature, great architectural achievements unmatched by other muslim civilizations.

but according to Atacuck all that goes out the window and we start retarded turanist shit that nobody cares about (even turkic people in central asia don't care about it because they like russians more)

When Ottomans start from 0 that's retarded. But when Atatcuck starts from 0 taht's "difficult" and "it's impossible to immediately adopt/create some new culture"

Turks are literally the most cultureless swines in the world exactly because they gave up such a rich heritage for retarded shit like turanism/kemalism/ etc

Armenians, Albanians, Greeks, and Balkan Slavs were white, yeah, so the Ottomans had whites, but non muslims did not participate in the army until the later period, and by then you already had the balkans wars and multiple massacres of christians as well as the beginings of the Armenian and Greek Genocides, so there owuldnt be many whites in the army, except Albanians, Bosnians and some Turkified whites. But Turks are not white. Turks may have Turkified whites but Turks by culture and genetics are from central asia and not white.

you guys do realize that you can manipulate the color and race of each soldier in your squad don't you?

>A FUCKING ROACH

>now they are a typical islamashit craphole raghead sandnigger ditch that nobody likes.

Funny thing is, we weren't like that during ottoman times. The paradox is that Ataturk's secularism actually turned us into arabs/persians/durkas exactly BECAUSE he threw our distinct ottoman-islamic heritage out the window.

Our sultans didn't even go to Mecca. But Atashit didn't think that far. He thought by removing Ottoman heritage, we'd get something new. Instead we got retarded Saudi shit fill in the vacuum that Ottoman islam filled in previously.

those turks look turkish to me. They only replaced the white people.

>be german soldier fighting for your country
>get your head blown off by an artillery shell while you're suffocating from combat gas
>the US sends niggers at the end of the war to rape your wife when its occupied
>100 years later you're portrayed as the nigger who raped your wife

>islamshit
>culture
i think our views differ far too much to have a discussion

Cuckerfield 1

Ottoman Empire was a dead emipre proped up by European powers for at least a century before it's colapse. Ataturk probably saved more than would otherwise be possible. Had he not taken over the Ottoman empire would have been partitioned among regional nationalities and global powers' spheres of influence and Turkey wouldnt be what it is today.

>rejecting the role of religion in culture

Are you stuck in the 19th century, retard? There's literally like a billion works about that nowadays, especially all the new stuff on crusades

You can hate islam or any other religion for that matter, but you can't reject the immense role it plays in a people's culture

Fucking Swedish cucks

Just finished fapping

you are standart
>le moderate-nationalist-muslim in heart-modern-muslim
the mistake ata made was not erasing islam from the roots

oh i dont reject it, i just say it was complete shit and religion should be banned in any proper modern country

Any country that throws away proud tradition is a cuck country. It's happened now in the west too, only instead of islamshit we got social justice, degeneracy and mass consumerism. Still better than your raghead 2016-islamashit but it's pretty bad still desu.
Islam isn't even degenerate by definition - it's low quality sandniggers and the autistic burkashit that makes you look like retards to the rest of the world. Even Hitler said he wished Islam, not christianity, was the religion of the west because christianity is by definition passive and not warlike.
1300-1500 ottoman empire was based

Who here /ButthurtCockroach/

but a lot of Arabs look like that

you do realize whites are the 2nd hardest raped race in the world behind the Chinese? why do you think Spaniards exist

10/10, would lick it all up.

Hagia Sophia*

There were Colonial Auxiliaries, but they never set foot in Europe.

Are you kidding?
Why do you think latinos as a whole exist? Spanish were the biggest rapists of them all, not even brits got as much done. The only rape of whites happened in balkanshit countries on/off for a couple hundred years.

Same thing I learned with bf3 & bf4

You buy this shit when it comes out be prepared to wait a total of 2 years before they make it playable

And that's just it. Its playable but not even remotely enjoyable.

Especially when some newb can run around with a semi auto sniper/shotgun and spray you to death.

And also they are charging over 100$ for a game that hasn't even been released yet. . .

FUCKING DICE ?

MORE LIKE FUCKING KIKES

please literally google "germanic tribes" and just read everything from the Franks leading all the way to Rome and the Britons who destroyed them

Ataturk threw out tradition. But he gave nothing in return. At least, what he gave didn't even come close to the heritage that we had for almost a thousand years.

This is evidenced by the fact that Kemalism doesn't motivate architetors. There isn't a single piece of architecture that is unique to turkey after Kemalism. Ottomans, despite their "backwardness" and "retardation" had pieces of art unique in the muslim word. They combined Byzantine,western and islamic architecture. Nowadays if you told a kemalist that greek architecture is valuable, he'll shout that it's against Ataturks nationalism.

You are right, same thing is happening in the west. The saddest part is that all these ""reformers"" like Ataturk don't really have an alternative to what has been established by tradition.

The worst thing is that all these Ataturk fags, and even ataturk hismelf, were and still are so uneducated, that they didn't know that Romans already said that removing traditions will kill a nation. As Cato famously said

>there never was in the world a man so clever as to foresee everything and that even if we could concentrate all brains into the head of one man, it would be impossible for him to provide for everything at one time without having the experience that comes from practice through a long period of history

show me one piece of Kemalist architecture, or any piece of kemalist architecture for that matter, that even comes close to this.

URGENT URGENT URGENT
HAPPENING IN TURKEY
NUCLEAR BOMBS DROPPED AT ANKARA AND ISTANBUL, ALL REPORTS SAYING ALL TURKISH CITIZENS ARE STILL ALIVE

>kemal didnt build stuff! i love erdo/islam now
just fucking get raided

where did i say anything about loving erdo, you dumb retard? do you know how to read?

>Turks
>White
Before you try to identify as white, first recognize that you guys aren't even human to begin with

>palestine
>talks shit about roaches

Palestine is not even a country

turks ARE white
I had a turkish qt in my class and it was exactly like me
>inb4 le italians arent white
I've seen other europeans and they look like us.

If roaches are white us Italians are the fucking arian race.

When they said the russians weren't white, I defended that they were

When they said that the italians weren't right, I defended them

When they said the greeks weren't white, I defended them

Now that they're saying the turks aren't white, I agree. They aren't. Whiteness ends at constantinople.

Whites raping each other isn't the point.
You are saying whites as a race are 2nd most raped which is BS

argentinians are whiter than Italians and Spaniards.

default secularism is at least 100 times better then the best islam shit

yay, some (you)'s I can use to fight the occupation, thanks bros

White turks are white.
The same way white south Africans are white.
People with turkroach genetics are not white.

pic related:::::

SHart

One eye on Allah , one eye on the jihad

>default secularism is at least 100 times better then the best islam shit

Well, where is the famous Kemalist architecture inspired by secularism?

You see, people need things that are above them to create. People need God to be fascinated by his power, and to create in his name.

Nobody wants to create in the name of some Turkshit Atacuck. On the other hand, millions want to create in the name of God, Jesus, Allah, whatever you want to call that higher being.

BEEF WELLINGTON
EEF WELLINGTON
EF WELLINGTON
FWELLINGTON

We wuz.... Turkish??

Atleast in the final game wa can change the skin color and make them white if we want

SHUT UP BROWN SKINNED NIGGER

IMHO give those Kikes hell. Fuck them.

you didn't google it

whites were always the weakest faction against Arabs until technology dominated religion to a degree. whites and chinese populated the fucking earth with their received and taken rapes lol

>some religious people did some cool stuff, i love religion now
look i told you we see things far too differently to have a discussion
anyway, stop deraling the thread so we can laugh at euronigs

it's more like "some religious people did cool stuff" as opposed to "secular people couldn't do anything close to what religious people did for millenia"

>why do you faggots need to shit on others to feel better about yourselves

Finns are the only true white

>religion built some cool buildinz, seculars BTFO
...just fuck off

>i funny

Lol, I didn't even know they had internet in your non-country.

Turks are just Muslim Byzantines.

>Turks: White???
That's not white, they look like Arabs.

Anyways, yeah, this game is shit. Developed by a bunch of Swedish cucks (as if there are any non-cucks in that shithole), by a project-leader who studied at a cultural-marxist game design university.

>this triggers the gyros

THIS PROVES TURKS ARE EUROPEANS!

Sup Forums BTFO.

WHITE PRIDE WORLD WIDE

You're embarrassing everyone posting under that flag, please stop.

WE WUZ ARCHITECTZ

Yeah okay mr fantasy history revisionist

Go watch more blacked and caress your face while imagining your sandnigger ass being something

I found your post amusing. You see, you Greeks were cucked like a thousand years ago. That's why you look like niggers and acient Greeks didn't.

Pay debnts

You prefer the child fucking, sheik blowing tribalist abomination called "islamic culture" over western civilization? If we're talking about architecture, Ottomans couldn't hold a candle on Roman architecture. Ottomans took Roman architecture, put an islamic paint on it and called it Ottoman. Same with music. Islam literally has nothing to do with it. If anything islam bans art. If any sort of art was pruduced in Ottoman empire, it's not becuse of muh islamic culture, it's in spite of it.

>where da shiny shit at
Sorry we didn't had time to build shiny stuff. We had mouths to feed and a country to rebuild.

Double nigger.