What pisses you off the most about your country?

What pisses you off the most about your country?

Brits can't answer "Poles"

>Brits can't answer "Poles"

luckily I can:

>Poles

Race mixing poles

Lol, isn't Polish women and black man the most common interracial couple in the UK?

Poles.

you know, if polish sluts prefer poor niggers to rich anglos, then you are shit, lad

suicidal leftist faggots

>implying rich Anglos would go anywhere near their cleaning ladies

Maybe they remind them of Polish men.

This is why it's so much better to be American.
OUR cleaning ladies are latina qt3.14's...

>implying rich Anglos wouldn't want to touch some Polish qts once for a while instead of utterly ugly British girls with face like car's clutch

Unironically Poles.

Liberals.

come on Hans, don't tell me that 2 milions of sand-niggers are not the biggest problem in your country

>implying Polish girls are cute

I think so.

In Aberdeen I started to see the same coal burners in town now and again. I listened in on them and they were euros. Another one was a single fat fuck bull dyke Pole.

The only reason I thought to listen in was because they had fully grown kids. Never seen them before and I can recognise the same people about town.

yes and it makes it harder to deport niggers who commit crime under eu law because they either married or knocked up a pole.

Would does it say about Poland and polish men that they rather move country and fuck niggers lol

London and the entire south of the country in general

wew lad
gimme some proofs

The Eurocucks

you know that the worst bydło moved from Poland to uk? They are uneducated, lazy and stupid in most of the cases. And since we literally have no niggers in Poland, those stupid whores dunno shit about true nigger nature, cuz they just watch some retarded american tv shows

Our leftism has grown absurd. It borders on apathy. We NEED brave changes to our economic legislature(nobody in our riksdag can decide whether getting 20 billion kronor for free by cutting intrest is a good thing, or not).

How´s Denmarks political climate nowadays? It´s been quiet on the western front.

Go into a shithole anywhere in Britain and pay attention to nationality of people you meet (accents or general actions) and that will provide enough proofs.

t. workingclass guy who has grown up in underclass neighborhoods in Britain

Why do the uneducated ones go to the UK while Ireland gets the Polish engineers/electrians?

Women.

I don't minds the poles or the niggers as much as I hate the enablers who allowed it.

fitte

I was merely jesting, Piotr.

The times when poles were the biggest problem here were the good times. And those times are long gone.

So you just answered yourself why polish women breed with niggers in uk. Good thing tho that the qt ones went for rich white guys.

Romanians (read gypsies)

Earnings are the same and probably in uk it is easier to get welfare i guess

And when poles were the biggest problem in germany? 90s'?

>How´s Denmarks political climate nowadays?

Serious talks about abandoning the European human rights. Why? Because the convention ban us from throwing out criminals as we see fit.

properly just going to end with us abandoning article 8 in European Convention on Human Rights about the right to family life.

so we are on track to piss off more cucks.

How is Sweden?.

Poles are ruining my country

Turks

I almost got into a fight with a fat polish cunt once (who got invited over to the flat) he was drunk and decided to push me, so I pushed him towards the door to throw him out but his chums said he was leaving soon and to leave it. He didn't leave, and I saw he left his trainers in the kitchen so I took them and threw them into a bin down the street and stayed the night at a friends house.
The sooner we leave the eu the sooner we can deport all the euro trash.

I think so.

Well, biggest problem was always turks, obviously. But those subhumans don't really count.

Unser Stock ist tief im Arsch verankert, das ist unser größtes Problem. Die Nazikeule wird sofort ausgepackt, wenn wir ansatzweise versuchen, diesen raus zuziehen.

Tell me more about politics in Denmark. Who runs the country, when will be next elections, and so on please

Slavs when drank are pretty much aggressive and eager to fight, as you can notice

cucks and cultural Marxists. As a Brit I personally don't hate Poles. Much better than the Muzzies, and you wouldn't have to come here to work if weren't for the Bolsheviks chocking your economy for 55 years or what ever it was. Only good diversity is European diversity.

Colombians

Aside from the usual bullshittery the skies seem clear. Sverigedemokraterna are doing well which puts more pressure on the rest of the gov to work with them. I think they have the potential of becoming our "Danske Folkparti", a nice buffer to keep us from completely throwing our national ideas in the lake. But Danske folkpartiet rose to power during a time of political dialogue, which, in a democracy, is a surefire way to keep a well rooted voting base. I´m not sure our political climate can sustain that. Voters are jumping from party to party because our politicians lack spines. Real bravado is worth more than gold. Then again, I AM an engineer so I don´t know much about politics and mainly get my opinions from my family and Sup Forums.

got to go to sleep! Why the hell am i still awake! Night night, danedevil

So you let another man kick you out of your own flat?

>Who runs the country

Our government is weak at the movement and is comprised of only one party: The central right party called "Venstre".

They are kept in power because they are supported by a number of right wing parties: The danish peoples party, the Conservatives and the Liberal Alliance (liberal as in freedom).

However since their supports are more extreme they are threatening with bringing the government down and force a new election if not certain key issues is handle.

For the Danish people party it is: Stricter immigration reforms, border control, harsher asylum laws and so on.

Conservative: Lower taxes and more emphasis on the danish nature. Plus forced assimilation of immigrants.

Liberal Alliance: Lower taxes a lot and reform the entire tax system. More personal freedom.

The opposition (the social democrats and their lackeys) are infighting right now and do not really have a good answer or bid for the power.

So all things considered I think things are going pretty good.

sov godt Svensker!

It was a shared flat and the girl in the next room let him sleep on her floor and he keep shouting for her to suck his dick, what can I do if women are stupid?
I was moving out soon anyway.

Cuckolds.

Murican here.
My only gripe is that sometimes the sweet sweet air of freedom chokes me up while I'm enjoying my gigantic cheeseburger as I pirate any 7 all media I want, consequence free

Gypsies.

Gypsies in general are fucking nasty, especially the Romani

>Romani =/= romania

t. Romanian immigrant

Christcucks
take that jewgod shit elsewhere

that's nice, good work out there

Never happened.

Liberals.