/r/ing crime statistics of blacks across different wealth classes

Fuck Sup Forums, this is the third time I've made this thread.

I need the violent crime statistics for middle and upper class blacks, especially when compared to poor blacks. I've seen them dozens of times here, but apparently I never saved them. I got into a debate over a comment I made on this Prage U video:

youtube.com/watch?v=KeqBbO_jpXk

Other urls found in this thread:

americanthinker.com/articles/2015/02/another_bogus_academic_study_creates_bogus_headlines.html
fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/tables/table-43
maamodt.asp.radford.edu/Serial Killer Information Center/Serial Killer Statistics.pdf
ideas.time.com/2013/08/22/viewpoint-dont-ignore-race-in-christopher-lanes-murder/#ixzz2ciWBxj00
fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2011/crime-in-the-u.s.
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/12061787/Intelligence-genes-discovered-by-scientists.html
nature.com/mp/journal/v16/n10/abs/mp201185a.html
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289608000305
jbhe.com/features/49_college_admissions-test.html
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1994egalitarianfiction.pdf
psycnet.apa.org/psycinfo/1977-07996-001
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912003741
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1997mainstream.pdf
wsj.com/articles/SB115040765329081636
articles.latimes.com/2011/aug/10/news/la-heb-genetic-study-intelligence-20110809
psychology.uwo.ca/faculty/rushtonpdfs/PPPL1.pdf
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289615001221
taneter.org/moors2.html
taneter.org/moors.html
imgur.com/a/28VY1
biggerfatterpolitics.blogspot.com/2016/07/what-black-lives-matter-doesnt-want-you.html
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/15/race-poverty-and-crime/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bumping with random shit.

No, what I need is the violent crime stats for middle and upper class blacks, not poverty, but thank you.

Please examine this bag of dicks that I wish to shove down your throat.

>arguing with youtube comment retards
?

I don't have anything to contribute by why do you even bother?

Here ya go bud.

Also semi related.

Look into pro football players. Plenty of shady shit has gone down.

Pretty sure that one is exactly what he wanted, except its prison sentences, not violent crime specifically.

I don't understand exactly how to read this, call me a retard if you want.

But either way, this isn't what I'm looking for. There was a graphic I saw that showed that blacks who made say, $100,000+ a year still committed more murders and assaults than whites, and I believe that there was one that specifically showed that middle-upper middle class blacks commit more violent crime than poor white communities.

Well you must be retarded because thats almost exactly what it shows.

It shows:

>Rich black kids are more likely to go to prison than poor white kids

Be prepared for their counter to be:

>Thats because discrimination against black people and the police put more attention on them

No, thats also bullshit, and the studies show white people are treated more harshly because the cops arent afraid of being called racist.

I dont have that chart.

The guy is trying to argue that it is societal factors that cause this. So I am sure he would say that these football players still grew up in poor, oppressed, violent communities, and thus having experienced more violence in their lives, they were more prone to violence. And actually, I don't disagree with that. I don't think that anyone could. People who experience violence are more likely to be violent themselves. I believe the data supports this, and I have experienced it first hand.

However, I always believed, as I'm sure many others do, that if you take blacks and have them grow up in a middle-upper class neighborhood, then their rate of violent crimes will diminish to be about equal to that of other races. However, that specific data that I am looking at seemed to prove otherwise. Googling does absolutely zero good, as all the articles that come up are just liberal progressive bullshit about white oppression.

I may be retarded, but it doesn't show what I'm looking for at all. I don't care how many young black males go to prison. That is actually almost irrelevant to my argument.

I want to know how much violent crime blacks commit, blacks of any age and either gender. And I specifically want the numbers for blacks who grow up and live in middle-upper class communities.

The thing I don't understand about your graph is, what exactly do the 1-10 represent on the bottom? It isn't clear at all. I understand that it is income, but exactly how much? Is it rating everyone's income with 1 being no income and 10 being all of the income? It doesn't make sense to me.

Um, I'm not exactly sure why you assume that someone who comments on youtube is automatically retarded. I've seen some really cool youtubers comment on videos.

And also, I have my own reasons for commenting on videos the way I do, and for responding to the comments. And I assure you, they are good reasons, but I would prefer just not to say here. I will say this much however, I have no friends anymore, besides my GF of 4 years, who is my best friend. I almost never leave my house, and never socialize with anyone. I don't use FB or other social media. So Sup Forums and youtube are the only places I ever get to talk to other people. And youtube is the only place I get to talk to people from the left.

I just shit this out of the GSS.

There's virtually no relationship between income and crime, but blacks commit more crime at every income interval.

Also, these are people who've been charged or arrested, not people who've been convicted crime. Liberals will still claim blacks are arrested more because the police are racist.

Also, I should note that these are interviews. Blacks are much more likely to lie regarding crime.

>americanthinker.com/articles/2015/02/another_bogus_academic_study_creates_bogus_headlines.html

I can't believe that NO ONE has these fucking statistics, This is ridiculous. They should be freely and easily accessible.

I appreciate the effort, but I really don't care what percentage of blacks admit to committing a crime. I mean, that's not even violent crime that you're looking at there, Violent crimes are basically unexcused. there are very few circumstances where you can morally kill someone. On the contrary, there are a wide range of morally acceptable reasons that someone would break the law. In fact, there are q great number of laws that are in fact, unjust.

And no, unJUST is not what happens when someone gets a makeover and starts earning more money.

This doesn't make ANY fucking sense man. I even looked for it on duckduckgo, and still nothing. Is it so contreversial of a topic, that people won't even write about it. Yet I am certain that I have heard people address this, and people that aren't total Stormfront Neo-Nazis. I believe that I heard Stefan Molyneux talk about this, and I'm sure that Jared Taylor has spoken or written about it. Why can't I find anything? And apparently, other anons can't find it either.

>there are very few circumstances where you can morally kill someone

Depends on your definition of 'very few.'

organize you graphs then

Come on dude, don't go full autism on me. What is your argument then? If you're going to make a statement like that, then you need to back it up. Are you being a supreme edgelord who's gonna say something like,"all blacks and kikes deserve to be killed"?

BTW, if you wanna know something that is hilarious, Google chrome gave me they grey squiggle underline on the words, "edge lord". If you don't know what that means, a red squiggle means that a word is spelled incorrectly. A grey squiggle, on the other hand, means that although a word is spelled correctly, it may be grammatically incorrect, or it may be a homophone where you are using the wrong word. Basically, what this means is, Google Chrome recognizes edgelord as an actual word, and it realized that is what I meant in the context. Top fucking kek.

Stand by, going through some saved past threads.

Also, someone post the blue master image.

Thank you very much, Japan bro, but this isn't exactly what I am looking for. As far as IQ and race goes, people will just argue that this is all cultural, or that white oppression is the reason for lower scores from blacks, or they will argue that the IQ tests themselves are racist, even though from what I understand, modern IQ tests have been constructed in such a way that they depend far less, if at all, on memorized knowledge, but rather on logic and problem solving skills, which I suppose is a pretty good way to determine someone's IQ.

However, that seems to be heavily slanted against those who excel at the use of language and the ability to communicate, which I know will cause me to get a lot of shit here on Sup Forums, as this place is heavily inhabited with literal autists, but I personally believe that language skill and the ability to communicate are just as valuable an intelligence as spatial reasoning and logic and mathematics. I would hope that I would find many who agree with me on the politics board, as politics is almost entirely ruled by language and communication.

Anyway, I digress. Another point I have heard people make in regards to genetics is one based upon the belief of epigenetics. With the use of epigenetics, these progressives have now found a way to blame white oppression for the fact that blacks may be genetically inferior when it comes to IQ. They say that generations of keeping blacks underprivileged and uneducated has changed them genetically, therefor, if there is a genetic link to IQ, and if blacks have this genetic makeup, it is still the white man's fault.

>thinly vailed shill using passive aggresive posts to rant.

I have been watching this thread waitrd for this exact response

Waiting*

Come on dude, I have faith in you, you can do this. I really fucking need this. Unlike many of you, I am not afraid to actually BTFO any black person in real life with this shit. I just did it today. I didn't show the guy proof though, I just told him that it was a fact, and I guess he knew that it was probably true so he didn't argue. And he was a paying customer at my business that I own.

Also, what is the blue master image you are /r/ing?

PLEASE Sup Forums, HELP ME BLOW THIS GUY THE FUCK OUT. LOOK AT THIS SHIT! He doesn't believe that blacks commit more crime even when they aren't in poverty or when they make more money. I cannot fucking wait to see his reaction when I post the proof. And I have some other shit to say to him to.

Remember, this fucking guy is saying that white people started the fucking slave trade. I know they may have started the African transAtlantic slave trade, but I find it extremely difficult to believe that they were the first people in human history to sell their slaves. If you have proof to the contrary, let me have it. Because of course when I Googled the subject, all I got was information about Portugal starting the slave trade in the 1400's. No fucking mention of the slavery that went on for thousands of years before that.

Also, he mentions that Ethiopia had an advanced civilization for hundreds of years (first I heard of it) and that it was the hub of trade...but the link he provided as proof was nothing but a fucking map of trade routes across the Indian Ocean from an unspecified time, but I gather from the note about an explorer named Ibn Battuta that it says was "Born in in Morocco 1304 CE," that it must have been around then.

I'm ready to nail this guy, Sup Forums. And if you're wondering why I'm so intent on getting him, it isn't about him specifically. Rather, I am trying to sharpen my spear for when this debate comes up with others, because I'm sure that his arguments will be echoed by other blacks and progressives.

WTF are you talking about? All I need is one very specific piece of information which for some reason I, and apparently other anons too, are having a curiously difficult time finding, considering that we live in the information age, where, as Tom Waits put it so eloquently, "You can find anything on the internet....you can buy a whale's pancreas". So where are these statistics?

And what the fuck makes you think I'm a shill? I swear, sometimes you people are fucking ridiculous.

Come on you meme loving fucks, where is this graph that I'm looking for!

Are you stupid? Google income decile

The fuck are you talking about? That has nothing to do with what I am looking for. Do you think that if it was that fucking easy that this thread would still be fucking going on?

FUCKIN' A!!!

I found one of the graphs i was looking for. Funnily enough, it was posted on reddit, and everyone in the fucking comments is calling it racist. Yes, they are calling these statistics from the Bureau of Justice, racist. WTF is wrong with these people, seriously? How can you look at crime statistics and say that they are racist? What do they want? Do they think that things like this should be hidden from the public?

Okay, so now what I need is, does anyone have a chart like but for violent crime in general? Homicide is good, and in fact is better than just having assault or aggravated assault, but I would still like to have one that covered all violent crime, especially rape and robbery, the "R & R", of the black community, as I like to call it.

If anyone can debunk his claims that would also be greatly appreciated. You can't see his original reply in the OP pic because he deleted it, however, I did manage to save what he wrote. Here it is (keep in mind that this is his response to my comment beginning with "Okay, so if you believe that different minorities have their own merits... in which I asserted that no homogenous black society has ever contributed anything of value to civilization, as you can read in full in the OP pic):

Yes, I believe race exist, but that doesn't mean I believe in racism.
Racism being "the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races."
So I believe IQ and crime rates are pure environmental factors, not genetic.

This : So then surely you accept the fact that no homogenous black society has ever made any advancement to civilization in any meaningful way.
Is wrong in many ways. Egypt lead to the creation of modern monotheism.
The Ethiopian empire was one of the longest lasting empires as well as dominated the global market for hundreds of years.
And the Moors, which brought early mathematics and advance medicine.
Not just art and music, entertainment and athletics as you stated.

Also what you call advance white "civilization" is debatable. Because before the 1500s Europeans didn't have an advantage over Africans or Asians.
Also you say whites are more empathetic? That is crazy. Whites literally forced millions of people to
1. Get rid of there religions.
2. Create the idea of race.
3. Die in wars that didn't have to happen.

Also the slavery comment is bullshit. White invented the slave trade, the worse kind of slavery. This slavery dehumanized millions of people and the affects still linger today. They only ended this because this slavery was the worse ever created!

I will not call you racist, but call you "facts" wrong in so many ways.

>but this isn't exactly what I am looking for
fuck off, shill

>White invented the slave trade
i hope you're getting paid to post this

they did "invent" the transatlantic slave trade though

>white invented slave trade
>gets btfo
>moves goalposts
you're retarded

i didn't move the goal post or get btfo, just correcting the record while i lurk for stats :^)

sorry i'm getting my niggers confused

Blacks commit 53% of all murder, despite being only 12% of the population. Source: fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/tables/table-43

Blacks make up 56.2% of all serial killers, despite being only 12% of the population. Source: maamodt.asp.radford.edu/Serial Killer Information Center/Serial Killer Statistics.pdf

Despite making up less than 7% of the US population, and only 12% of the male population, black males commit 1 in every 3 rapes. Source: fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/tables/table-43

Blacks commit 56% of all robbery, despite being only 12% of the population. Source: fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/tables/table-43

Young black men kill 14X more than young white men. Source: ideas.time.com/2013/08/22/viewpoint-dont-ignore-race-in-christopher-lanes-murder/#ixzz2ciWBxj00

African Americans commit 1 in 3 aggravated assaults, despite being only 12% of the population. Source: fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/tables/table-43

African Americans commit 41% of all prostitution offenses, despite being only 12% of the population. Source: fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/tables/table-43

African Americans commit 1 in 3 burglaries, arson crimes, fraud crimes and offenses against family/children, despite being only 12% of the population. Source: fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/tables/table-43

Blacks make up more than 50% of all homicide victims. Source: fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2011/crime-in-the-u.s.

it's expected of a triggered stormfagget

don't forget that white men don't rape niggers
zzz

If you are trying to disprove the "poverty causes crime" meme, just refer to Appalachia. It's the whitest, poorest region of the country and the violent crime rate is half the national average.

>zzz

e_e

>These links shows a list of things the Moors did when entering Europe.

Kek, I guess thats what liberals call invading and enslaving when black people do it.

Germany did not invade Polan guys, they entered it.

No dude, I was posting the comment that he deleted. Have you even read ANY of this thread, or even my post that you linked to? If you look at the conversation in the OP, you can see where he posted "sources" to back up his claims. However, he didn't post any sources stating that whites invented the slave trade.

However, when I googled, wikipedia and other sources say the same thing, that although slavery has went on throughout human history, whites invented the slave trade. And some just say that whites invented the transatlantic slave trade.

Does anyone have actual sources that can show instances of non-white ancient cultures participating in the trading of slaves? Because surely this had to be going on for thousands of years.

Let's see some actual statistics
Human intelligence up to 75% inheritible
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/12061787/Intelligence-genes-discovered-by-scientists.html

Human intelligence is highly heritable.
nature.com/mp/journal/v16/n10/abs/mp201185a.html

Scientific consensus is that IQ tests are not racially biased.
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289608000305

Very poor Whites are comparably intelligent to very wealthy blacks.

Privately, intelligence experts hold more hereditarian views than they express in public.
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1994egalitarianfiction.pdf

Black children raised in White households have similar IQs to black children in black households.
psycnet.apa.org/psycinfo/1977-07996-001

The average African IQ is estimated at 79.
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912003741

The average African-American IQ is 85, compared to the average White IQ of 100.
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1997mainstream.pdf

The white-black gap in SAT scores, a proxy for IQ, is increasing.

Genes for large brains, linked to high IQ, are common everywhere except Africa.
wsj.com/articles/SB115040765329081636

Intelligence has at least a 40-50% genetic basis.
articles.latimes.com/2011/aug/10/news/la-heb-genetic-study-intelligence-20110809

IQ scores are the best predictor of success in Western society.

IQ is 75% heritable among Whites.

France's IQ drops 4 points per decade because of African immigration
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289615001221

Again, this is nice, and I appreciate it, but I am looking specifically for images like the one I posted that show specifically violent crime statistics by household income.

From what I read in the link he provided, the Moors didn't do much of anything except take advantage of the fall of the Roman Empire. And it also appears that it wasn't like they were actually a black civilization, but rather blacks who had probably been conquered by the Muslims and converted and probably all of the technology that they had as well as their knowledge of battle probably also came from Arab Muslims, although of course the "WE WUZ KANGS"-tier site that he linked isn't going to point that out.

Have a look for yourself.
>WE WUZ DUKES AND SHEEIT
taneter.org/moors2.html

It's funny to me that even when they slant history as much as possible in their favor, the entirety of their accomplishments as a civilization fit on one or two very sparsely worded pages.

taneter.org/moors.html

He claims that the "Ethiopian Empire" was " one of the longest lasting empires as well as dominated the global market for hundreds of years." If you Google "Ethiopian Empire", you get a wikipedia page that contains nothing but the assertion that there was an Ethiopian Empire from 1137 to 1974, all in about 8 paragraphs. It does not list one single accomplishment or event of historical significance, but does manage to say quite a bit about the evils of European colonization of Africa. Has anyone ever heard anything about Ethiopia being the center of trade for hundreds of years? And if they were, what actual role did black Ethiopians play in that trade?

And I think that really the most egregious thing in his post is the following:
>Also what you call advance white "civilization" is debatable. Because before the 1500s Europeans didn't have an advantage over Africans or Asians.
>Also you say whites are more empathetic? That is crazy. Whites literally forced millions of people to
>1. Get rid of there religions.
>2. Create the idea of race.
>3. Die in wars that didn't have to happen.

How in the fuck can he possibly believe that Europeans had no advantage over Africans or Asians until the 1500's? Is he implying that whites had no advantage until they created guns? Because that sounds exactly like something a liberal would say.

And how in the fuck can anyone deny that ancient Greece wasn't far and above any civilization in Africa? Ancient Chinese civilization was pretty great also, but they were both better than anything from sub Saharan Africa probably all the way through the middle ages.

Did you actually read anything in this thread besides the guy who was trolling you?

Let me ask you guys this, I'm almost done with my response, and I believe I have countered everything that he asserted.

What is the worst example of "WE WUZ..." that you have ever seen? And preferably with a link. Like "George Washington was actually black" or anything like that.

I remember we had a thread on this statistic a few weeks ago.
We couldn't really verify it and taking the expected value over all the black crime rates leads to a too large number

Oh well, who cares? It looks really good, and I really doubt that the average black or progressive has the ability or the inclination to debunk it. I for one have zero problem using their own tactics against them.

Alright, here is my finished response addressing everything he brought up. I really suggest that you read this, because there is some good stuff in here that refutes common talking points from blacks/progressives. There is even a really good response against Egyptians being black that also refutes the notion that whites created the concept of race:

Let me ask you, did you delete your original comment, the one I asked for sources on?

Anyway, I'll try to go one by one here. Let me start with probably the most important one, the assertion that blacks commit more violent crime than whites, despite socioeconomic status. Blacks with a household income of $85,000 or more commit 15.4 homicides per 100,000 people. On the other hand, whites who's household income is less than $10,000 a year commit 7.2 homicides per 100,000 people. That means that middle-upper middle class blacks commit twice as many homicides as the poorest whites. The source for this is The Bureau of Justice. Here is a link to a picture of the statistics:
imgur.com/a/28VY1

And here is a link to an article stating many other crime statistics, which show blacks commit far more violent crimes than any other race, and also that blacks target whites more as victims, and that they also target blacks more as victims. It also has the Bureau of Justice statistics i stated previously at the bottom of the page:
biggerfatterpolitics.blogspot.com/2016/07/what-black-lives-matter-doesnt-want-you.html

I couldn't find the statistics for all violent crime across all classes, but one can simply extrapolate from the total numbers and look at the ratio of homicides by class, and use that same formula to estimate what the other violent crimes are likely to be, such as assault, rape and robbery. (1/4)

Before I go further, let me address an earlier comment that I failed to disavow the implication of. I do not believe that "all" members of any race necessarily possess characteristics specific to that race. I do believe that there are genetic differences between the races, however. You'd have to be in complete denial to say otherwise. You can not deny that, for example, Asians are shorter than other races. You can not deny that Nordic peoples have fair hair and light colored eyes. Just as you can't deny that Africans have dark hair and dark skin. Surely there are exceptions to these rules; they are not 100% across the board. But they are the average, if not the majority.

Why then is it such a stretch to believe that if there are clear physical differences in the races which are direct result of genetics, why then can there not be mental or behavioral differences resulting from those same disparate genetics? Are not mental faculties and behavior a result of the brain? And is not the brain, in essence, a physical aspect of biology? Why then can we not assume that among the races, there are differences in the brain that lead to different behavior and intelligence? Is that really so far fetched?

You speak of the Moors...the example you give basically says that blacks who had been conquered by Muslims invaded Europe under Islamic influence. Surely the technology and tactics the employed were not African, but rather Arab. And to whatever other accomplishments they made in Europe, that's fine, but again, that isn't blacks in a homogeneous black society. (2/4)

You speak of Egypt....again, this is a culture in the Mediterranean....where there were Europeans and Arabs. To claim that Egyptians were "black" in the same way that sub-Saharan Africans were black is clearly fallacious. Look at modern Egyptians, they aren't black. This is one of those things I keep seeing online, where black people are black-washing history, making outrageous claims that prominent historical figures and civilizations were actually black. They aren't much better than people who believe that the "Big Head Scientist Yakub of Ancient Egypt" created white people.

You speak of the Ethiopian Empire...a quick look at the wikipedia page shows that apparently it spanned from 1137-1974. In the 8 paragraphs describing the so-called "Ethiopian Empire", there is not one mention of any innovation or event of cultural or historical significance, save for Italy's failed war in 1896 in which they were defeated, and another war that they won in 1935, when they invaded during WW2, until they were liberated by the UK in 1941. That's some "Empire".

As for your claims about whites, they are honestly disgusting. How would you feel if I said those kinds of things about blacks people?

Whites did not invent the slave trade. Human beings have been bought and sold into slavery for literally thousands of years. If you mean the transAtlantic slave trade,then you are correct. But as I stated before,it was the shortest lived, with the fewest slaves living under the best conditions.If you want to know who really enslaved and dehumanized Africans, look at the Muslims.The things they did to whites and blacks was monstrous,things like castration and worse.

As for making people get rid of their religions, you have to be kidding. For one, people of every race have done this. And for two, the irony here is just palpable, WHITE PEOPLE CREATED THE FIRST NATION IN THE MODERN WORLD WITH FREEDOM OF RELIGION.How you could not have realized this when you wrote that is beyond me.

No war needs to happen. Everyone who has died in every war ever shouldn't have. This has nothing to do with whites, you are really reaching.

And saying that white people created the idea of race is just absurd. The idea of race was created the first time a group of humans wandered far away from the village and encountered another group of humans who had done the same, and found that they looked different and spoke a different language. And again, the irony in what you say is palpable, and in fact contradictory to your previous statements. The oldest written documentation of race that I could find came from ancient Egypt, the Book of Gates identifies four ethnic categories that are now conventionally labeled "Egyptians", "Asiatics", "Libyans", and "Nubians". So not only does that mean that whites didn't create race, that also means that Egyptians weren't black.

And white cultures are the ones who are worried about the environment, about endangered species, and about other humans. And white countries are the ones taking in Syrian refugees, even there own people, countries like Saudi Arabia won't take them in. Whites are the ones who offer billions in humanitarian aid to poor countries in Africa. Blacks don't even donate as much to Africa as whites do. So yes, whites are the most empathetic race, and again, I am not white.

So yes, my facts are accurate. And I have shown that yours clearly are not. Now, you asked me to back up all of my claims with sources, and I have done so. It took quite a bit of time....I had to read everything you posted and the sources, which I did. And I had to go back and find sources for everything that I have learned, which I promise you wasn't easy with the way Google scrubs search results to remove anything that might offend someone. The image I found from the Bureau for Justice, I actually came across on a reddit page that claimed that it was racist. That is the point we've gotten to with race relations now; that facts and statistics are racist. It's ridiculous, and it needs to end. And that is why I agree with what he said about identity in the video. We need people to stop dividing and come together.

I know most probably won't have the attention span to read all of this,but I would really appreciate it if someone did, and offered criticism.I'd like to know what you all think of the arguments I've put forward. I think that it is very important that we do this.It is necessary for us to step out of our echo chamber here, where the only practice we get debating these issues are against trolls,and it shows.

That is why when the media talks about the alt-right, they say that we are nothing but meme spouting trolls. I'd like to believe that isn't true. We may have been born in the memes and the trolling and the shitposting, but nevertheless, we have still found the truth. Even Sam Harris came out and said last year that it was sad that the only people who would speak honestly about Islam were people like us.But when it comes to Islam, you have people like Sam Harris out there. When it comes to race, all we have is Jared Taylor.

On so many issues, no one but us speak the truth. We need to sharpen our debate skills. We need to put away the memes and the trolling. At some point we have to. I don't know if that means that many of us will have to have an exodus from this place to somewhere not overwrought with "Praise Kek" and Pepe images. I'd like to believe that there was a time and a place for those things. And I'm all for having a laugh at the expense of stuffy liberals. But it is more important now than ever that we remain sharp.

The election is coming up, and it is going to take more than "meme magic" to win. I believe in this place. I believe in this movement. I love all of you guys, even the Turks. Join me now. Read this argument. This one little insignificant argument. From it, we can grow and learn. If we hone our arguments so that no matter what our opponents say we have an airtight response, then that is when we can make our move into social media and really start dropping the redpills.

And not just dropping them. We'll force them down their lying throats.

Let me ask this, why hasn't some autistic user actually crunched the numbers and figured this out then? Is the data not available? If we all worked together, we could get this done pretty easily I would think, assuming the data is there.

Bumping to rally the troops.

Bumping for all you statistics majors in college to actually put that degree to some use.

There is no data as far as I know.
From what I've gathered in that thread it's unusual to take the economic status of suspects.

Hmm...that's strange....Ahh, yes, I was gonna say I just saw some, but that was the economic status of the victims, so I suppose you're right.

It's not verifiable because it came from Stormfront and it's bullshit. You do a disservice by spreading that macro.

There is data available. Here's everything.
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/15/race-poverty-and-crime/

Read that OP. Use it to crush the cucks.

I'm reading it now, thank you sir, this is excellent. And yes, you're right, using the above image did nothing but hurt me in my debate with that nigger in the youtube comments. And not even because he called me out on it. Some non-liberal, white bystander saw it and pointed out that he had searched for verification and could not find any, so I had to admit that I couldn't either. But unfortunately, in my excitement to be vindicated, I didn't look further into it beyond the thread on reddit that popped up on Google which just had a bunch of white guilters crying that statistics were racist; none of the commenters in the first several I scrolled through mentioned that it wasn't real, which I found a little shocking considering that none of them wanted to believe it. But as I said before, you can't expect liberals to actually do any research beyond their feelings.

That said, did you read the rest of my argument, and do you feel that I made a strong enough case otherwise and in other areas to hold my ground? Well, actually, I wasn't trying to hold my ground, I was trying to dominate. Do you think I achieved that? My other stats and facts were all better sourced and accurate.

Because I do plan to finish reading the link that you posted and using that, either as a retort if he points out that the image I posted was spurious, or just to pile on. The thing I don't understand is, I found the image at the end of an article that was credited to Jared Taylor, and I wouldn't think that he would be foolish enough to use some Stormfront shoop. Although, the image was at the end of the article, almost after it, and there was no actual reference to it in the article, so it could have been that the site hosting the article just added it in there.

Google it m8
Is it really that hard, "fbi race and crime statistics"

The other dude still commenting appears to be a bullshitter, you should be fine.

When you get things blatantly wrong the best thing to do is to acknowledge and move on. That's what you did.