'The White Race' is fifty-precent unsalvageable garbage. How is this even remotely controversial?

>'The White Race' is fifty-precent unsalvageable garbage. How is this even remotely controversial?

What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Outsideness
alternative-right.blogspot.com/2014/10/hyper-racism.html
marginalrevolution.com/marginalrevolution/2012/02/the-very-best-coverage-of-the-new-charles-murray-book.html),
gnxp.com/MT2/archives/001790.html).
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haemophilia_in_European_royalty
web.archive.org/web/20150609233854/http://cnqzu.com/library/Philosophy/neoreaction/Nick Land/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Video?

it is. liberals are unsalvageable garbage.

It was posted on his Twitter.

And yet look what we've achieved with that level of cunts.

Proves the point yet again that the White race is only at the beginning of its journey to gtreatness

Yeah the other 50% of us should get in a cryo ship and blast off to some new planet and start again without having to deal with Arabs and blacks

What is his twitter handle?

@Outsideness

twitter.com/Outsideness

Use these to fit in.

That's basically his position (with minor quibbles).

Don't comment on this Austria; your Whites are un-cucked; he's talking about Northern European societies wherein a majority of people are ethno-masochists.

How do you read this nerd? Has anyone put his blog posts into a pdf or a collection or something?

"Philosopher"

Yeah, right.

Nick Land thinks assorative mating WITHIN one's socioeconomic class is necessary for increased intelligence.

The 50% he is referring to as being "unsalvageable" are basically poor people. He probably doesn't like poor people of any race:

Excerpt from the article:

>The most prominent model of such a filter is found in the theory of assortative mating. Strictly speaking, the racial-preservationist culture advocated by ordinary racism is an example of assortative mating, with a criterion of genetic proximity filtering potential matches. This is not why the idea has such currency. It is assortative mating on the basis of SES that has lifted it to prominence, both because it seems unquestionably to be happening (marginalrevolution.com/marginalrevolution/2012/02/the-very-best-coverage-of-the-new-charles-murray-book.html), and because the implications of its happening are extreme (gnxp.com/MT2/archives/001790.html). (Crucially, SES is a strong proxy for IQ.)

>Assortative mating tends to genetic diversification. This is neither the preserved diversity of ordinary racism, still less the idealized genetic pooling of the anti-racists, but a class-structured mechanism for population diremption, on a vector towards neo-speciation. It implies the disintegration of the human species, along largely unprecedented lines, with intrinsic hierarchical consequence.

He'd still want a strict class system.

wut

So, is everyone who disagrees with him "Alt-Right"?

And I don't care about their IQ because immigrant is immigrant. If it's a low-IQ one we'd harm ourselves and turning him away is simply self-preservation, if it's a high-IQ one we harm the country he's from via brain drain and turning him away is the ethical thing to do.

>muh iq
nrx larpers are so cringeworthy.

He's probably thinking about the need to prevent a scenario like this:

He believes generations of assortative mating within one's socioeconomic class will lead to a new species that is more advanced and can then spread eugenics so future generations can likewise evolve. However, even assortative mating is not 100% robust and sometimes bringing in a high-IQ immigrant may be essential.

No low-IQ people should comment here. Go away.

Here:

web.archive.org/web/20150609233854/http://cnqzu.com/library/Philosophy/neoreaction/Nick Land/

The White race is just a stepping stone to something greater.

Not an argument.

Why? IQ is strongly predictive of various proclivities -- both deleterious and advantageous -- such as criminality and income.

NRx, similarly to #TrueConservatives, only engage in their ideology for showmanship to pretend they're better than others. They believe they'll be in the elite class of society, despite accomplishing nothing as individuals or as a political ideology.

You're dense. I gave the argument above you.

Look here:
and here:
Nick Land's goal is to make the White race a stepping stone to something greater, basically neo-speciation into a more intelligent species that then spreads neo-eugenics to make mankind evolve.

Assortative mating within one's socioeconomic class is ESTABLISHED to increase IQ of progeny. However, it is not 100% robust and can lead to problems like haemophilia being spread in European nobility.

Therefore, sometimes mixing with a high-IQ immigrant may be essential to get rig of that.

thanks negroid

>rig
rid*

>No low-IQ people should comment here. Go away.
is not an argument, and the rest doesn't relate to my post.

The goal of mankind, rationally, is always to create something greater and better. Neo-speciation into something greater should be our goal. Then eugenics can be spread to lead to a superior species.

Preservation of the White race only makes sense in the context of ensuring the elite's offspring continue to march to new heights.

He's not wrong tho.

Jesus H Christ

>fixed class structures
Absolutely retarded.

He never argued for fixed class structure. He is arguing SES is a good proxy for high-IQ.

In his ideal world, everyone at a certain age would take tests to ascertain their intelligence. Then they'd be placed within a class to reproduce within their own races.

However, he thinks SES is a good proxy for that to some extent.

>What did he mean by this?

He meant "I have autism".

reported

sickening.
truly horrible.
she should feel terrible every day of her life from the moment she wakes up to the instant she goes to sleep.

because it's not about that. yeah it's good that whites generally have higher iq but it's not the main thing. it's this cucked, raceless way of thinking about "what is good for humanity" rather then "what is good for our people". japanese have high iq but i don't want to see europe become japan anymore then i want it become africa.

>Then eugenics can be spread to lead to a superior species.

Why would that happen when those greater humans could probably just make artificial wombs and research genetic engineering so that THEIR offspring will come out better?

I don't see why people like you or I or Nick Land shouldn't and wouldn't be euthanized by those greater humans so that they can use the resources we use more efficiently.

Your premise is based on wishful thinking.

looks like a giant roasted marshmallow

he meant cucks need to be holocausted
hes right

autistic utopian fantasy on a par with "one world nation" sentiments.

>'The White Race' is fifty-precent unsalvageable garbage.

Or Canada for short

hah!

I guess the saying "you are what you eat" is more than just a meme.

I actually think he talks about that in his books.

Regardless, we should always progress -- that is what thinking is for. Let is destroy us if need be, if it leads to something greater. Also, I think Nick Land thinks it's the Anglos and other Northern Europeans that woulds give rise to the new superior species first.

>autistic utopian fantasy
He's a bit of a fatalistic nihilist to be honest.

In all seriousness, why don't these tubby Americans just exercise?
Like I just don't understand it- exercise fixes it.

>is
it*

Give into Geist. Leben is already dead.

>he thinks breeding within one class will create more success
t.Habsburg

there is no "goal of mankind", and if there were it wouldn't be to create some miserable autistic sci fi society. how have nrxers not grown out of the "progress" meme?

>muh technological advancement is the point of existence
autism speaks.

>philosopher

Even if that were true, 50% being good is still better than the 100% of niggers that are garbage.

He has an extremely complex metaphysics that relates to Geist (german for reason).

Along odd Heideggerian and Bataillesian lines, Land posits reason as a thing that comes from the future into our minds to slowly destroy us and all that we can think of via models and technology. However, it is of value to accept this project and work it through to its ultimate end rather than trying to oppose it in some way. The heroic gesture is to use it to its fullest ends to destroy even language and replace it with a kind of mathematical symbology involving Qabalah, or to annihilate meaning in a sense, by adopting its destruction as a meaningful project (one can argue that this is a kind of heroic gesture working against itself, but that sill makes it heroic). Land turned away from this project, feeling he had failed, but it is interesting in its own right.

I agree that we should progress, but we can do that within a natural and healthy frame and not this artificial shit. We already had that with communism and it didn't work either because it dehumanizes humanity for an utilitarian goal that, like I said here might very well just be wishful thinking.

We have a lot of real and tangible problems right now and you can't give me a reason why we shouldn't focus on those first before we give in into this fantasy.

The project gradually became more and more about evolution into the destructive, but highly intelligent, species that predominantly descend from Whites or something along those lines.

BECAUSE THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH BEING FAT YOU CIS WHITE MALE SHITLORD

I used to be near this, but as a man.
I cant help but feel equal amounts of disgust and pity.
When you are like this, you are a child in a monstrous body. We need to treat these people like we treated the diseased in middle ages: We will offer every cure or we will exile you to an island of lepers if you reject us.

There is no such thing as a natural and healthy frame. This Universe is dog-eat-dog world, cold and mechanical. We might as well accept its cold grandeur and give rise to something even worse than what we are ourselves. Check here:

So basically you want to make a Coldsteel the Hedgehog life action version?

Ever been to a trailer park? I dare say that's the part he's talking about

No, I am indifferent on this. I was just illuminating on Nick Land's points. If these ideas interest you, then read his books and blogs. You can start with the article I gave first:

I also think he implies the neo-speciation is already occurring (e.g., consider how the high SES Whites are separating themselves from the low-class and foreigners WHILE still mixing within their own race -- this will lead to a new superior species).

>I also
He also*

Big typo there, lol.

If The Japanese were in change, some Whites would probably be better off since Japanese are as not as susceptible to (((moral manipulation))).

And yet, no mention of blacks and the pile of shit that is cities like Detroit.

>white people
lololol

>This Universe is dog-eat-dog world, cold and mechanical.

How the fuck do you know that? You know all about the universe? That's as dogmatic an assertion as any religious belief.

Pretty sure he's talking about slavs

the women, obviously

>How the fuck do you know that? You know all about the universe? That's as dogmatic an assertion as any religious belief.
""
In a 1991 interview, Kuklinski recalled one of the few murders he later regretted committing:

>It was a man and he was begging, and pleading, and praying, I guess. And he was 'Please, God'n all over the place. So I told him he could have a half an hour to pray to God and if God could come down and change the circumstances, he'd have that time. But God never showed up and he never changed the circumstances and that was that. It wasn't too nice. That's one thing, I shouldn't have done that one. I shouldn't have done it that way.[5]
""

Really made me think.

Obama is half white.

>87383177

He clarified that it's both White niggers and self-hating cucks he thinks are 'unsalvageable garbage'.

Other races are 99.99% garbage, how is this even controverical?

If this woman chose to skip for 30 minutes everyday, she would from her facial structure actually look pretty good after 3-6 months.

Instead she just looks like a fat fuck whom failed Clown school.

Kek.

Sure thing, Nick.

silky hills of snow white perfection
you ruined my nofap streak

Kek

This.

Hugh was right.

Everyone in this thread is part of the 50% he believes is unsalvagable.

It's honestly a bit more like 70%, though.

>In his ideal world, everyone at a certain age would take tests to ascertain their intelligence. Then they'd be placed within a class to reproduce within their own races.

What? That is fucking awful. You autists are fucking deluded.

Wrong. Liberals and wiggers are human garbage.

I'd say more. Keep the top 20% of White's get rid of the rest and all the non-whites too while you are at it.