>Out This Week:
Rebels 3.06: "Imperial Supercommandos"

>Rebels 3.05: "The Last Battle"
mega.nz/#!EcMliQzJ!57h6_tK3td_9tzfKg-q8b4jHmRa6zBdHP2BorLLmjEc

>Rebels Recon #3.05: Inside "The Last Battle"
youtu.be/VwNkxoTruNY

>Rogue One: A Star Wars Story Official Trailer #2:
youtu.be/sC9abcLLQpI]

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Star Wars Canon Guide: (Update coming soon)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit

>The Clone Wars Recommendation Guide
imgur.com/N76MfC0.jpg

Other urls found in this thread:

makingstarwars.net/2016/10/an-accurate-depiction-of-luke-skywalkers-look-in-star-wars-episode-viii/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

FIRST

What is he, /swco/?

delet

Get that frightening thing away from me.

So, yeah, same question as before.

If I had to choose anything to be canon it would be Star Wars: Bounty Hunter.

Luke's a dirty hobo.

Completely boring.

Rebels is beautiful.

why is his nose zoidberg?

He likes to be included.

makingstarwars.net/2016/10/an-accurate-depiction-of-luke-skywalkers-look-in-star-wars-episode-viii/

Luke will be a terrible teacher and he'll have gotten darker at this point.

In the end, it is Rey who will teach him.

>In the end, it is Rey who will teach him.
pls no

Oh it's true. Leaks say he'll be darker and he'll want Rey to kill Kylo while Rey doesn't want to. Rey will teach him to remember his old ideals again.

She shall be the true teacher. Better brace yourself for it now.

Pottery. Otherwise every single Jedi master training a padawan is a Yoda remake.

Why not Zoidberg?

That wouldn't make her a teacher though. That would just her reminding Luke of what he used to be. It's been done before.

Rogue Squadron for me.

She will teach him the most important lesson of all: to believe in himself and in hope again. He will acknowledge her as the true teacher of the two of them.

>If I had to choose anything to be canon it would be Star Wars: Bounty Hunter.

If you ignore Open Seasons and remove dialogue referring to Mandalorians, Bounty Hunter really doesn't work against canon strangely enough. If they ever decide to retell how Jango became the template for the GAR, I'd hope they take some bits from Bounty Hunter.

That's cute, user. Too cute

I don't get why people pretend the prequels are bad.

Pls no

user... stop...

>pretend
People are entitled to their opinions, even if you disagree.

And no, I don't hate the prequels. Well, except AoTC.

See any trick-or-treaters in Star Wars costumes tonight?

I saw one Darth Vader and that's it.

West coast loser here.

It's still early, so we haven't seen anyone.

I haven't had a trick-or-treater show up at my house in six years.

Joke's on them, I give out full size candy bars.

Nice, people who thought luke is yoda 2.0 btfo

My favorite thing about luke is that he isnt perfect or a colossal fuck up like his father

Then again my favorite thing about rey is shes perfect

>except AoTC.
Do yourself a favor and rethink that.
AOTC is great.

I live in the Californian Boonies, and don't expect to see anyone.
The people out here either live in their custom mansions, or bum shacks. I'm in a bum shack right now, wifi keeps going out every hour or so.

>Then again my favorite thing about rey is shes perfect

I've been stuck in the countryside for a long time and I don't live in an actual neighborhood so I haven't been able to actually celebrate Halloween for a little over a decade.

Which really fucking sucks for me because Halloween is the only holiday that's worth caring about.

No, it's shit.

Does Ventress have a thing for Kenobi?

What makes you say that?

The path to your place is a death trap, isn't it?

Dont you see the True Ring Theory arc?

Complete a shit > way better -> perfect a cute

Most likely. The fact that Obi-Wan has fucked just about everything with a vagina and two working legs doesn't hurt either.

Not even. It's in a really nice neighborhood with good schools, but it's next to a really busy intersection and obscured by trees and stuff, so kids don't think to drop by.

I'm sorry you're in denial.
Prequel haters baffle me.

Old habits die hard, I suppose.

Soon we'll come to hate the OT for being inferior to the ST

>I literally cannot fathom somebody having a different opinon
This has been the problem with these threads lately.

More like every thread.

That, and the sudden obsession/paranoia over people posting from their phones

I find your lack of waifuposting disturbing.

>obsession/paranoia over people posting from their phones
It's one guy, and his (your?) posts are 90% shitpoats.
Like last thread he posted "I'll be happy when the anthology trilogy has the labels episode I II and III."
So I tell him (you?) to fuck off.

Your powers are weak, old man.

Your overconfidence is your weakness

>Your faith in your franchise yours!

Darth Ridge will become more powerful than both of us user.

But not even he can stop the Rey.

As long as she exists, the Darths will always be second best

Nah, not me. The worst I've done is admit to not seeing TCW.

Wonder if yours is the same phoneposter wreaking havok on other threads as well. I seem to find this sort of thing happening on multiple boards all at once

You doubt their power? They lie in wait, and kill her off in an animated show when the trilogy ends.

Probably.
As a reformed ex-phoneposter, I know that the call of the shitpost-and-reset-ip can be hard to resist.

I know everyone wonders how Kylo Ren can be so bad at dueling. I THINK kylo Ren has never been in a lightsaber fight before TFA.

If he led the Knights of Ren against the other Jedi, they must have fought with normal weapons because none of them have lightsaber, just Kylo. Which means most likely the Jedi didn't have lightsaber either.

Also his lightsaber isn't made right, which means that he has probably never seen one before, but he knew that Vader had one so he wanted one too.

>a PRODUCER said it so it must be true
wew my lad

Wasn't there some leak that said there were a bunch of lightsaber props and they called for late adolescent actors? That seems like they were armed.

Also no way he didn't see Luke's saber. He was his padawan for over a decade most likely. We also don't know if Kylo is bad at dueling considering he was heavily injured when he saw him battle.

Kylo was trained in saber combat by Luke before TFA. That probably means the other Jedi had sabers as well.

The fact of the matter is Kylo is the most well-trained combatant in the movie, and he still loses. It's hilariously stupid.

He didn't lead the knights against the jedi

Then who were those other six guys in the flashback? And who were they killing?

Keep in mind that he did get shot in the gut with a bowcaster.

Yes, and that should have, in the short term, made him stronger. The dark side feeds on pain.

>Also no way he didn't see Luke's saber. He was his padawan for over a decade most likely.

Not the other user, but seeing a Lightsaber =/= knowing how to build a Lightsaber.

I've been around guns most of my life, but I don't know dick about making one.

I wasn't arguing that. Just that the idea that Kylo had never seen a saber is stupid.

Didn't they all just fight nornally because they wanted duels to be more like the OT instead of the glowstick dances from the PT?

I don't believe that bullshit. Otherwise Vader should have Force choked Luke the second he cut off his arm. Same can be said for Dooku.

It's bad writing and fighting choreography. They're morons. It's my impression that Ren is going to be their main Sith threat for the trilogy yet they make him job to Rey in the first movie cause lol the force. The fact that Rey focuses on "The force" for literally five seconds then destroys Ren was some of the most retarded shit I've ever seen. Then they're just going to completely wave it away because "Completing his training" is going to be some Goku and The Hyperbolic Time Chamber tier power level boost bull crap.

His Lightsaber is weird cause it's modeled after scrabbled together ideas of a Sith Lightsaber, specifically Darth Vaders.

I'm the one in the middle

Playing Devil's advocate...

>Otherwise Vader should have Force choked Luke the second he cut off his arm.
A that point, Vader didn't want to hurt Luke anymore.
>Same can be said for Dooku.
Dooku was in shock from the whole situation.
Losing both arms to someone he thought he would easily beat + being betrayed.

GOAT episodes.
TCW needed more of this and the Yoda arc.
Rebels is scratching that itch so far with the Bendu and Malachor and stuff.

Jedi are Bentu wannabes who didn't actually want to be ignored but still wanted to brag about having balance and inner peace. What a bunch of freaking posers.

I meant what this user said

>I don't believe that bullshit.

Such is your choice. But it's been established in canon that pains strengthens one's connection to the Dark Side.

>Otherwise Vader should have Force choked Luke the second he cut off his arm.

Why? It was never Vader's intent to kill Luke though.

>Same can be said for Dooku.

True. But that very well would've meant all the faster Anakin would kill him.

The one thing I'll say in defense of Kylo's lightsaber is at least they explained the design in a way that makes sense and doubles as a metaphor for his character. They put some thought into it beyond "this looks cool".

I think there is a line between getting beat on or zapped and having that pain assist your anger and drive and getting a bunch of your internal organs pulped by a blaster shot and having to deal with it.

We both know that they came up with the design first and explained it later.

Well he did manage to build a functional lightsaber despite having a cracked crystal, which is the real reason it works weird. It's rough looking but clearly he wasn't entirely inept at it. It's not as if the lightsaber ever failed, Kylo just was overpowered.

>a bunch of your internal organs pulped
Not in the movie.

No shit but at least some thought was put into it. The could have easily not bothered.

Sorry, I get defensive about the prequels.
I thought you were memeing about Maul's saber.

I don't know the extent of the injury. He's whacking on it like some testosterone fueled teenager trying to cure appendicitis so it wasn't that bad but the point is that there is a distinction between the kind of pain a Sith can use to increase his power and an injury that is just fucking with your fighting and is a handicap. The way the movie shows it its clearly the latter.

>It's bad writing and fighting choreography
Sorry they had no intention of making lightsaber fights as ridiculously stupid as that shit from ROTS.
>Dooku was in shock from the whole situation.
Then don't you think Ren was in shock of his situation? Rey suddenly strikes at him faster than before and she's able to land a hit on him. Not to mention how Ren is already shown to be insecure throughout the film.

Wasn't even thinking about the prequels, actually. Maul's saber probably was just there to look cool. Which I don't actually have a problem with, I just prefer when it can tell something about the character, if only as an afterthought of design.

Even if he had a handicap, he still was the superior fighter. There's no reason for him to lose the way he did.

Just because another movie's fighting is shit doesn't make TFA's less shit. Really I don't have the problem with the content and movement of the duel, that's descent enough. The problem I have with is the flow of it. It goes from one sided wailing on Rey to one sided wailing on Ren. If you're going with an underdog vs veteran set up make it like that the whole way through.

That shot is awesome though.
It's two people who know each other's styles looking for an opening.

I'd call that scene extremely well done.

NO ONE has ever been able to explain why that is less than great.

I'm not saying he wasn't superior just that his handicap was debilitating enough to cause a loss. It clearly wasn't beneficial like someone said earlier.

>Maul's saber probably was just there to look cool.

It probably was.

>I just prefer when it can tell something about the character, if only as an afterthought of design.

I don't know how it reflects on the character, but when they gave the first props of Maul's lightsaber to Ray Park, he actually told them it wouldn't work. The original was basically a regular sized saber hilt (I think. definitely much shorter than the final product), but with two blades on each end. He had them go back and extend it because he'd never be able to do the shit he needed to if they hadn't.

>his handicap was debilitating enough to cause a loss
And I disagree with that, or rather I dislike the reasons why Kylo lost the way he did.

I think he had plenty of handicap. This is just something people will never agree on, apparently. There's no convincing people who think heavy injury and mental and emotional issues aren't enough of a handicap to justify him losing.

Say what you will about Maul, but Ray Park is the real deal.

He lost because his opponent closed her eyes for 20 seconds and got a physical powerup, even though he has years of training to call upon the same force, even if wounded.

I'm fine with Kylo being diminished in the fight, but he lost because the plot worked against him in that one moment alone in the most contrived way possible.

Rebels have the same creative team with Clone Wars right?

I was really bitter about Rebels replacing it but Ive started watching it 2 days ago and Im really liking it so far(season 2 episode 6).

What are the chances of Rebels reaching season 5 or higher?

She wasn't really an underdog and he wasn't really a veteran though. Ren has been shown to know how to fight with melee weapons and Ren has never been seen as proficient in saber duels. He overpowered Finn earlier but he still landed a hit on him. Bot only that but the whole "sudden victory" thing has been done before. Like how when Luke gave into his anger an all of sudden overpowered the all powerful Vader or when Obi-Wan is able to slowly jump over Maul and cut him in half with no struggle. It's been done before. And I wouldn't call TFA's duel "decent". I thought it was one of the best because it felt like a real swordfight that felt believable. It had weight to it.

It's going to go for 7 seasons.

It was a combo of those things. My point was more that Rey didn't fight an impossible battle like some people act like she did.

>It had weight to it.
The sabers don't have weight though.
Only the hilt.

Really? Is it confirmed?