Give it to me straight Sup Forums

Can Trump really defy all the odds and experts against him and win? No memes please.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uVjEcIANv1o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

sure

it's not even Labour Day here in the states

polls literally don't matter until Monday

Eh.

I hope he can, I don't want WW3

There's a chance, but he has to exploit it, like the Brexiteers did. Who wins in the end is probably going to depend on the debate performances.

yes, he can. but nothing will change.

the presidential race is just a big show to keep the populace from seeing into who really runs things.

Both Trump and Hillary are kike plants.

I'm still waiting for that landslide California win.

Republicans don't get good poll ratings till the last minute. Historical speaking

The tables will turn as soon as the debates take place.

He has more than a good chance and is atm on the better trajectory.

If the clinton campaign is not in panic after yesterday they are doing something wrong.

Support the campaign by purchasing TrumpCoin folks, buy them while they're cheap and you'll make sweet dosh before November.

Nope.

>up in michigan, wisconsin, Florida , and NC polls
>against all odds
Are you even paying attention? Here in Florida literally everyone is going Trump. It will be a landslide, ignore yourself, since you're a shill.

Saaaaaage

Yes. The key reason for this is that he has already done so. By becoming the Republican nominee he has gone from being an outsider to leader of the party.

I was talking to people at work today, and most of them said yesterday was the first time they really thought he's going to win.

youtu.be/uVjEcIANv1o

Califagia is rife with degenerates and losers that are dragging the rest of the country into it's own liberal cesspool.
The real citizens of California have evacuated to outlying states to escape the quagmire of filth and godlessness.

I'm still waiting for your country to turn into Lebanon

Wait what how??

Ok I get that we're enthusiastic about Trump, but this whole "everyone in my immediate vicinity will be voting Trump so my state must be voting Trump" deal needs to stop.

You should check into the Reagan election and media blitz on him.

>Trump ahead in the polls now
>Has 1/3 of the Mexican vote
>Blacks who aren't niggitized are starting to warm up to him
>States that were blue are now turning red

There's no "defying the odds", Swedebro, he's got the odds well in his favor. I mean, today, the left is trying to use some nonsense about Trump models' visa issues being some nonsense reason to get upset, they have zero ammo left, Hillary is dying a little more each day and won't be seen in public, it's a great time to be alive!

Kek is merciful. Praise him

What happened yesterday?

He was never meant to win.

Trump met with the president of Mexico. The president said Trumps wall idea was beneficial to Mexico. Hillary was at home crying over twitter. Trump is the president now

he's not winning california or new york.

people here act like 49% = autolose

trump has 25% chance to win right now. it's 4:1 and from my experience as a poker player truth me those happen more often than you might think

Trump lost a bunch of moderate hispanic/latino insiders.
For some reason people on this site think it's a good thing.

trust me*

He has North Carolina.

We're literally burning down homes with Hillary signs and making her supporters disappear.

PD.

Probably happens like 1 time out of every 4

>trust me
>leaf

if the media says the odds are against him he has a decent chance. the media has had a hard time paying the bills and is part of a gambling scheme

the media controls the odds the bookies take the majority of the money and msnbc and cnn get to pay the bills all thanks to vegas and people betting on results of anything

really? is there any local news articles of this happening? surprised cnn isn't showing this 24/7 if so

BREXIT PART ZWEI: THE RISING OF AMERICA

This, I do t k ow how many times he was counted out, hell mist of the party was against him and he won. If trump has done one thing he has shown analysts, pollsters, and t.v. radio show hosts don't know dick

Filter leaf posters

Yes!

Hillary has no popular support and massive unpopularity.
Trump is exploiting a massive and completely ignored segment and his critics lost all credibility years before starting to attack him.
So yeah.

To add: generally all elections are reactions to who is in power now. Obama was not just enthusiastically elected because "First Black," he was a big telling-off to Karl Rove and Dick Cheney.

(((experts)))

In the US the presidential race really doesn't begin until September. So it just started in earnest and the polls are pretty equal and Trump has plenty of money.

Also there is no way that black voters will turn out for Hillary in the same numbers that they did for Obama in 2012, the black vote was Obama's margin of victory in like seven states and Hillary won't have as much of it.

There is a reason that the Democrat party was pushing the #blacklivesmatter movement, they know that they are toast if they don't motivate black voter turnout.

no memes, did some research, gathered some data. made some graphs with gnuplot (if that doesn't screem no memes idk).
but a trump presidency is basically 99,76% sure. the stars align brother.

TOADPOSTERS FR*CKIN' LEAVE!!

these are some decent autism levels

>60% white
absolutely no chance, considering even a good chunk of white people are so convinced he's a despicable racist.