Too dumb for college

>too dumb for college
>too smart for a trade
What is an intelligent, non-genius man supposed to do in this world?

Other urls found in this thread:

leapforceathome.com/qrp/public/home
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

shitpost on Sup Forums

I feel like I'm stuck here forever. I'm too crazy to work a normie job, and I've tried, and I'm not crazy enough to just get committed.

thats one way to declare oneself a lazy worthless shit. keep it up...

Doesn't pay the bills, my man. Serious suggestions please?

I was thinking of joining a law firm as a mail room clerk and working my way up to partner. Is this doable in this day and age?

>Doesn't pay the bills
it does, ever heard of CTR?

don't put yourself above a trade?
it'll be hard honest and potentially shit but there's nothing wrong with that
If your so smart then start your own tradie business

>too dumb for college
The only thing you need to get through college is money. Colleges don't give a shit about the intellectual quality of their students.

being a paid shill on Sup Forums?

>I was thinking of joining a law firm as a mail room clerk and working my way up to partner. Is this doable in this day and age?

I started as a janitor at NASA and have just been selected for the mission to mars. Everything is possible, if you just believe in yourself, mate.

You can't be too smart for a trade. The vocational arts are the most respectable field there is. If you're smart, you learn a trade and create a position where you don't have to work anymore. Start your own business, something like that. I know a guy who patented some kind of valve that they use in has station pumps, I don't know the details, but anyway he's rich as fuck now. He wasn't a genius. He didn't go to college. He worked on pumps and just developed a way to make them better.

There are a lot of opportunities you'll miss out on to make a lot of money if you just look down on actually having to do work. Just look at mechanics, plumbers, electricians, trash collectors. These guys are making well above average salaries because people like you who think work is for dumb people, that's why their dumbasses charge you $70/hr in labor.

>too smart for a trade
Considering electricians work with entirely theoretical math and translate that to actual results I think not.

kek

>Thinks he's too smart for trade
>Just watched friend pick up a $50/hour job supervising in the electrician field

What the fuck ever bro.

you're here forever

Hard to shill with a Canadian flag.

I said serious answers only.

Maybe in America.

I don't know OP. I couldn't get a job after college other than facilities for a corporation. I studied for the LSAT for about a year until my score was consistently above 97th percentile and I was admitted to a top 10 law school. Now I'm with crazy bright people who scored higher than me without even having to study and I feel like no matter how hard I work I will never excel in this field.

It sucks being smart enough to realize how many people are smarter than you.

front end software """engineer"""

Wow, Germany you've impressed me. Keep it up.

Work in a trade. Become good at it. Save some money. Open up own tradesman business. hire some people to help do the work. Bill them out at double what you pay them Keep the profits, get rich.
Profit!

>I said serious answers only.

Do you know where you are, you oversensitive piece of shit? Here's my on-topic response:

You're a dumb, lazy cunt and I'm assuming you live in Quebec or Ontario. Get a fucking shitty job and stop complaining, or go kill yourself.

Kys you Canada fag

Basically you're a fucking "know-it-all" that doesn't actually know anything. Biggest peice of shit there is.

>I said serious answers only.
Then get serious nigger, chances are you;re too stupid for a trade though, most people are.

Become a trap and suck fat cocks for cash.

No one is too smart for a trade. You can make quite a lot of money in trade. Plumbing for example is a great career. A friend of mine is a plumber with a beautiful house, 6 kids, 3 cars and goes on vacation whenever he has free time. Definitely worth the labor

Redundant. He's a leaf.

i dont believe you

Start your own business.

>I'm too crazy to work a normie job
You mean you are too lazy or useless? Ok, keep going!

Also
>using the word normies
>I was thinking of joining a law firm as a mail room clerk and working my way up to partner. Is this doable in this day and age?
Are you serious or this is just a shitposting?

the majority of college graduates are morons.

If you're seriously too dumb for college, then you belong in a trade.

>Guy I know becomes apprentice electrician
>Becomes a master
>Branches off into maintenance repair fixing electrical equipment for companies
>Later becomes maintenance manager of a company
>Now makes 100k a year telling people what to do.

How does that sound dumb to you?

Sure it's doable, if you're comfortable with that being lifelong career-climbing.

If nothing else, you sit on the computer all day, right? Pick up a Linux manual and get practicing some basic coding.

You don't need a degree for most IT work. The most you will need is a certificate for a specialized position. Otherwise, IT guys get paid bank to fix shit you swore you knew how to do in 1999.

You'll have a little bit more control over yourself, and can shitpost at work in your free time.

I'm going for a business/entrepreneurial studies degree because I'm a basic bitch who wants 6 figure marketing/bookcooking work. Also tacking on as many certifications as I can.

The bigger the belt, the higher the title

backendfags are the worst. all they do is whine.

You start a business dummy. Start small, grow outward. With the internet and all the free software out there today it's easy as hell. Just make sure to hire a very good accountant and lawyer if you are going to have more than 40 employees or Obamacare will ream your asshole.

Get a job at McDonald's and stop thinking you're a special fucking snowflake.

Welcome to the real world, pleb.

You're not intelligent if you're too dumb for college.

You're never too smart to learn a trade.

>college
>genius
Pick none, college is all about money, the more money you have the better or more renowned school you go to and the more impressive it looks on a resume

STUPID LEAF POSTER

>germany
>works for nasa

OP here. Can't start my own business because my dumbshit family is poor. Why couldn't my dad give me a small loan of a million dollars? I would've turned it into an empire by the time I was 16.

How is your bussiness?

You're either one or the other; if you didn't get into college that should narrow it down.

If you're too dumb to go to University you are not intelligent.

Shitposting aside, one relative of mine actually works (or worked, dunno) for NASA.

>what is capitalism
>what are investors
>what are stocks and bonds

Oh, that's right. You're a fucking leaf

>too dumb for college
>too smart for a trade

Impossible, there's a region of overlap.

>>too dumb for college
How dumb are you? At least in the US the push to send all kids to college and take their money has lead to a huge drop in academic quality. The top schools may still be okay but any retard can find an institution that will take them in and give them a degree.

More like;
>too smart for college
LoL at paying 100k to learn about gender biased.

@OP you wanna know what to do? Learn to be the best salesman in the world.

>blame college
>blame trades
>blame jobs
>blame family

>too dumb for college
>also too dumb for a trade
let me guess the first 20 years of your life revolved entirely around entertainment and now as a result you have literally no skills

Run for president, that's what everyone else like you does

This. My buddy just turned 20 years old and is making 55k a year locksmithing. I just turned 20 and I'm still in university not making money.

Don't kid yourself, you're not smart. Smart people don't sit around making bullshit excuses for why they don't have the dedication to go to college or trade school. You're a narcissistic loser, plain and simple.

>too smart for a trade
Got some bad news for you, you are probably too stupid for anything, just pray capt. Canuck will take care if you.

Fucking this.
NEETS are an insidious form of degeneracy and a smart person would know this.

>working my way up to partner

loooool

Pretty sure you don't need any education to be a secondary Phys Ed. teacher

>they literally pay you to stare at Lolitas all day
>as long as you're cool with not accomplishing anything in life

>too dumb for a trade

What is a master's metal fabrication?

You're going to need to know a lot more than how to bend and weld piece of steel you dumb fuck.
Not to mention you're going to get fucking PAID.

People said it in the thread already. Don't put yourself above trades, you probably know little to nothing that happens in higher ends of trades. "Hurr durr put shit together!" Yeah, measurements, mechanics, materials types/usage/handling, and on and on. Can you name all the types of useable wood for practical carpentry use and why/what makes them practical (IE density/load bearing capability). Get fucked.

suck dick

>to smart for trades

Assumptions

>to dumb for university

Also assumptions

Come on

>too smart for a trade
>t. too dumb for trade
kys

I like how absolutely no one got the Better Call Saul reference.

Is season 2 out?

That episode of the cop father with that german name is the saddest one i ever saw. I cried like a little bitch

You got memed very hard by the system.
You are to pussified for a trade and your intellect is too gimped for science by your lifestyle.

You are a victim of our time.
If you were to be born just 100 years ago you would be a good tradesman, because higher education would be out of your grasp and you would know it from birth.

>pop culture references

Because it was weak as fuck and there was 0 points to merit the reference

100 years ago he would be at the Somme and contribute more to society than he will ever do currently

If u want to be partner u'll have to go to law school

>too dumb for a trade

not OP but that's literally me

what the fuck do I do man? currently and have been a NEET for some time

>Is this doable in this day and age?

It was never doable you autist, you fell for the memes, good goyim.

"Work hard to succeed" was just a lie pushed by the oligarchs to keep the underclass in line. Nepotism rules the world.

Join the army.

You sound like you have baby-soft hands.

I am pretty sure carpenters and electricians are smarter then you faggot

You sound like a good goy

sure

This. 90% of the army is comprised of whiny man-children who need to learn structure, discipline, and ethics.

Basically you, OP.

>too dumb for college
No you're not
>too smart for a trade
No you're not

If you are too dumb for college, you are not intelligent.

>learn to weld
>work for an oil pipeline company
>get a bigger salary than people with PhDs.

Would help if Weed Man and his crew weren't always trying to shut-down Canadian oil production. Maybe you could move to South Dakota, it's basically the same as Canada, and there's a huge oil boom there.

10/10

Working hard gives you connections. It's a matter of when you're noticed by the right people.

The workload is irrelevant. It's about who you know, and you only meet the right people through hard work within your field.

>Too smart for a trade

Of course, it's a fucking leaf.

Fast food.

fpbp

You are stuck here forever, I thought that was made clear to you when you first came.

Did you think it was a joke?

This is for OP and everyone. I was sitting here wondering what to do with my life but I am also working online while I browse Sup Forums. You can do this job from US, Canada, India, Egypt, Spain, Brazil, Germany, Mexico, UK, Italy, France, Japan, Russia, and Portugal.

You rate tasks for search engine algorithms. You make between $13-17 an hour from home. You can work 40 hours a week. You must work a minimum of a few hours per month to keep the job. You are an independent contractor not an employee. They pay you once a month by direct deposit.

I am INTP personality. I feel like a lot of you are the same.

Here is a link. This is a real job you can look up their social media accounts and Glassdoor reviews. I don't get anything for posting this. It's not a referral link.

leapforceathome.com/qrp/public/home

Military

Is 26 too old to go to university?

I doubt you're too dumb for college, perhaps too lazy. Pretty much every subhuman with enough willpower can get a degree from any field.

Either way, the true hell is when you are neither brilliant nor a unconscious subhuman (aka normie). You realize that only the intellectual (arts and science) is substantial, yet you are mediocre at best within those fields regardless of the effort you make. Also, you are aware of the vanity of materialism - being able to purchase lots of stuff won't make you happy.

And that's how I ended up on Sup Forums

You realize that being a slave to another person is a waste of time and justified by spooks like "productivity" and then you become a NEET and get paid by the serfdom to pursue your own interests and enjoy a free life.

>too dumb for college
Nonsense. Even Ivy League schools are accepting retards now!

>too smart for a trade
So you're smart enough to start your own business based on trade skills, correct?

Hard to do anything with a leaf on your flag

>Too smart for a trade
Highly doubt that OP, I bet you're just a dumb knot it all fuck.

This whole thread is a travesty, people stop indulging OP.

If you're too dumb for college, then you must have an iq sub 90. You're not smart at all, in you fact you are far below average in intelligence.

Nah, I went right after college (tho i dropped out). But while I was there saw people in their early 30s there for the first time.

No one really cares, you just wont probably do a lot of hanging out with the teens.

sounds like excuses to me. Trade skills are just as hard as most college courses outside top tier stem shit. Suck it up buttercup. Join the american military and vote donald trump this fall.

You may be too good to push a brush around a job site in your own self entitled opinion but good trades people are actually quite intelligent. No end of construction trades required a lot of thought and skill to be rewarding financially.

I think you're just a self righteous prick.

>too smart for a trade
Don't buy this meme

Trades are fun, rewarding, and incredibly useful

They also give you a lot more freedom to start your own business than other things would

On top of that certain companies pay good tradesmen a lot of money