Now he's wearing socks depicting cops as pigs

now he's wearing socks depicting cops as pigs

what's his fucking problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/49ers/2016/09/01/police-reaction-colin-kaepernick-pig-socks-san-francisco/89715672/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>what's his fucking problem?
You know the answer to that.

Is that really him?

usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/49ers/2016/09/01/police-reaction-colin-kaepernick-pig-socks-san-francisco/89715672/

yes

>Set on fire

Why are they so merciless? There's three of them, if they feel they HAD to rob her (utter scummy thing to do in the first place) could one not simple watch over her or hold her while the other 2 get on with it.

Absolutely sickening man.

>why they gotta set on fire
When you OGGA BOGGA you bix nod dat mugga fugga

>Asks why water is wet.

I just cannot grasp what is going through their minds when they carry out such abhorrent acts. Especially when there's three of them and their victim is an OLD WOMAN.

>implying it had anything to do with the robbery.
They just set her on fire for their own enjoyment. It made them feel powerful to victimize a white person. Her being elderly just made her an easy target for them

black lives bladder

He might want to focus on not sucking so badly at football than making a political statement.

I'm sure when the 49ers cut his ass, dats rayciss cuz he dindu nuffin.

When's this asshole going to get cut?

He is trying to get fired/traded.
He will end up never ever leading a team again and losing all his sponsors.

Half nigger gonna be confused.

>wearing cops are pigs socks
>in defense of people who would rob him of his millions without police keeping order in society

when the day of the rope comes the only gibmies they'll get is justice

He's about to be cut because he's a bad quarterback.

>caring what a nigger thinks
>worshipping niggers who play handball

This is what happen when you make niggers into celebrity and pay them money with no social obligation.

Do you think niggers are capable of mercy and remorse?

never adopt niggers

>what's his fucking problem?

being a mixed race mongrel.

no team will sign him after all this shit, it will split your fan base

>mocking the same people who guard his house and his family
This isn't surprising. The negro simply isn't capable of the kind of mental gymnastic required to comprehend simple reality. He's also trying really hard, isn't he? I mean it's kind of a fail on his part. It's like he's putting on a show.

Also, I've said it a few times before. Sports entertainment is an industry like any other. The NFL is a corporation like any other. If he gets in the way of business and the bottom line then he'll be black balled for the rest of his life and no one will touch him. He's got to be very, very careful about this.

needs something to fall back on when he gets cut from the team because his ego is too big to just say "guess i wasn't good enough"

Easy. He has been irrelevant since his rookie season. He needs a way to be in the spotlight again. I'm sure on some level it's a pr stunt.

Fuck this guy. He has the right to do everything he wants, but I have the right to my opinion about him, and fuck him.

He complains about cops getting paid leave while being investigated for shooting a person. But in football you get paid leave or even allowed to keep playing while being investigated of any wrong-doing. People are innocent until proven guilty, or if they take a shot at you. Cops that defend themselves are innocent until proven guilty and should be allowed to be paid while this is being investigated.

Don't forget, he converted to Islam last year. Dollars to donuts he's funding Isis with nfl money

But he's a good boy and GO NINERS!

>implying he's not wrong

Stay mad bootlicking pig fuckers

YOUR CHOICE OF WEAPONS:
1. Food
2. Beverages
3. Shoes
4. Cellular phones
5. Batteries
6. Rocks from the parking lot
7. Pieces of asphalt from the parking lot
8. Charcoal briquettes from the tailgate
9. Throwable adopted children

feel free to add to this list...

He only does all this for the pussy. She's some half reg nig nog half sand nig nog Muslim

I have one idea

damn those socks are awesome

that caused me to have an asexual orgasm. fuck the 9ers.

reevaluate your live

make me bitch. go hawks.

He was born black.

18m contract and that's all he can pull, lmao.

fpbp