Http://www.thewrap.com/deadpool-director-tim-miller-develop-sonic-hedgehog-movie/

>“Golan the Insatiable” creators Patrick Casey and Josh Miller are writing the script for the Sonic the Hedgehog movie

Post your reaction ITT

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nAa36d-HPyQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

DYLAN
DYLAAAAAN
GIMME MORE GOLAN DYLAAAAAAAAAAN

so i guess no more golan the insatiable?

couldnt care less about sonic that thing needs to go away.

If they're sticking with the Sonic Boom designs I couldn't give a shit. Wake me up when that nightmare's over

>Golan The Insatiable creators writing
No thanks. That show was shit.

knuckles looks hilariously bad in that

but OP, your pic is the Dylan from the season 2, season made by the Drawn Together creators, not season 1.

so the Sanic movie should be lite.

Golan and Dylan was one of the best duos in recent comic memory though easily

sonic was always bad. the cartoons sucked, the original games sucked, the fanbase is one of the biggest festering tumors on the internet.

>Knuckles' pointy knuckles are perpendicular to his palms

HOW IS HE SUPPOSED TO USE THEM

FUCK

I miss dylan :(

I thought season 1 and 2 were the same people
season 3 was different

WTF? Golan has just two seasons.
very shorts actually.

Why? That show was easily shit and I'm glad it's dead.

by bitch slapping niggas obviously!

youtube.com/watch?v=nAa36d-HPyQ

There ware two seasons on hulu, but I know there is more than what's on there
I think season 2 was split into two different things

Why do yo ukeep posting rare Dylans then?!?

No, there wasn't, you fucking dipshit. There's only like 12 episodes and two very distinct seasons. Why the fuck are you making up stories when called out like this is 2nd grade? This shit is all easily verifiable and your aversion to the very small truth that some mediocre show called Golan the Insatiable had two seasons by different people is outright bizare.

sonic racing was fun, and the original games a decent diversion for its time

i never understood why it even retained like a huge fanbase though

I didn't know they were from that shitshow. I said I hated it so why would I watch it, dumbdumb?

>has multiple pictures of dylan, from a show he calls "shit" and that he "hated it"
>then says he didnt watch it

This all makes perfect sense and I have no reason to doubt you at all.

Why would I lie about some stupid show? I do hate it which is why I've never watched it. I just thought that girl was some random loli. Those were from this board.`

hhhhhhhhuh. uhh... ... goood? maybe? I have no idea how to feel about this.
its bad aspects were the fault of the Drawn Together guys who were also involved.
they aren't even seasons. it's two different shows with the same title. like the two different 'brak presents the brak show starring brak' specials along with the also separate brak show
shit i never even noticed that. and to think I was almost okay with burly knuckles because I used to dabble in sonic OCs and once in a while tried giving them that kind of physique.