Facebook and children

I just found out that my daughter is one of those facebook sluts that shares her Snapchat with horny brats from her school. I am torn apart between banning Facebook altogether from our home network or just taking away her phone and give her one of those cheap ass phones with no camaras.

I guess it's time to teach her the ropes before she fucks up her life.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Father_complex
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If she already does that, it's too late to fix her brain. The irreversible damage has been done user.

You can sterilize her now. Or stone to death.

Don't subsidize degenerate behavior.

Let the consequences of her actions naturally play out.

>Let your child have Facebook
>Gave your child a smartphone

Retard.

Anyway, enjoy your "American culture".

That's a part of it.

BTW you fucked up, big time

how about you go back 10 years in time and start being a good father

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Father_complex

need to send her to a therapist asap or she'll be burning that coal soon

inb4 bait thread but...

>posting your daughter's pictures on Sup Forums
>on Sup Forums

This, all jokes aside. Its way to late. Have fun trying to turn her life around while she hates you for being a white male piece of shit ruining her life.

Hey why don't you show us some of those pics for...purely educational purposes.

Also, find rape/murder videos online and force her to watch. Literally darkweb some shit and she'll never be a degenerate again.

he should adopt some polish customs to ease the pain

Use this

And no cellphone/internet for a long time
After some months get her a nokia brick only for calls

THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS

Paco here know's what's up.

word of advice, mate.
If that really is your daughter, with that filename i could easily find her facebook.
next time you save a pic from your kid's fb, give it a new filename.

The only solution to this problem is posting more pics of your daughter.

You're too late

wow your a shitlord, i bet your a christcuck too aren't you? stay in Mexico faggot

I dismantled my daughter's phone and damaged the camera lead

It is impossible to find a phone with out a camera.

She can not find out why her camera does not work

>I guess it's time to teach her the ropes before she fucks up her life.

Ya think?!

Do both, kill her FB and replace her phone.

Do it now. And have one hell of a serious talk with her. Show her shit. Show her girls whose naked pics have turned up on Sup Forums and been humiliated brutally in front of millions of viewers.

For example: the chick in pic related, her name was Abigail something-or-other. She unwisely fucked her horndog teacher and fell in love with him. Last I heard, he's incarcerated. But she gets to live with this shit forever.

God damn girls are dumb.

>Going full tyrant when a teen is rebellious.

stupid. should have taught her proper values growing up. best thing you could do is have a sincere talk with her why it's not in her best interest using possible bad scenarios and your own life experiences

IKR....sigh

Did you look at the flag you stupid polack?

Banning social media wouldnt solve anything on this issue. She will find another way to do sluttish things. She is a whore and she will always be. Actually the problem isnt her character, the problem is that her family couldnt raise their child well. Sluts are usually has father problems.

Anyway you must post her pics for proving otherwise you are a disgusting troll. Share your daughter's tits or gtfo.

I don't care about people seeing her photos. I just don't want dirty kids to touch her.

So much this.

>touch her
you're in for a rude awakening big boy

How about some dirty autistisc faggots fapping and cumming on her pics?

Way ahead of you m8.

>latin daughter
user, you're already fucked (just like her)
Your best bet is to cash in on her 18 year old friends that desperately want a daddy

Post her number so some anons from the American border area can go culturally enrich her

Embarrass her on those photos

this

Take her smartphone away and ban the fb. You're the father there.

You should sell her to the cartel, senpai

top kek, eternal leaf

you should care about random strangers seeing your daughters pics, Javier.
especially if you save her pics from her fb with the default filename.

>being a white male
>Mexico

OP is some memelord underage faggot hoping people post erotica shit about his crush

janitors clean up this mess

>take away phone and give cheap burner
>1 month ban on facebook
>phone returned after a year

Sounds good enough to me. And if she fucks up on facebook you can just extend the ban next time until she gets the idea.

My dad came from Italy.

3 words
Female Genital Mutilation

>Your shirt IiteraIIy says BIMBO on the front
>Your daughter is a bimbo
IRONY IS NOT LOST IN MEHICO

Just show a picture of her and screencap it with the shit we say about her on here.

>10/10 would piss on while sleeping

Kids these days are aware of shit like strangers using fake profiles to get nudes from them.

I would lie if I said I have never tried to get nudes from her big breasted friends.

That's my father. I have yet to start my fight with the balding jew.

teII me more, paco

It can't be helped, you must send her to North Korea.

Mexicans literally do not give a fuck about offending people or word usage
>popular candy is called negrito with a black mascot
>nicknames in mexico are based off attributes (panzon for a fat dude, fresa for a gay man)

>ban facebook
>give her a shit phone
>show her the Ya dun goofed video

i like mexican candy but I don't understand the goat caramel crap

>He's still posting little girls on an animu pedo imageboard

STOP. JUST STOP.

SAUCE

Chill out and just let her find her own path

Yes, we don't give a shit about PC culture.

Pic related is one of the longest running comics in Mexico.

go back to tumblr faggot

Just to be certain, maybe you should give use her sc user name and we'll let you know if these accusations are true. I don't really want to but I'd do it for your peace of mind, user.

Why not both? Also, talk to her to make sure she understands the risks she's taking posting these pictures to facebook and snapchat. So many lives have been ruined over this shit it's insane.

>try
you must be working harder to fuck up than to succeed
>Latina cousins all have 9+/10 friends (they're up there too, 8-10s)
>Always introducing me to their friends
>get nudes, get lingerie pics, get to hangout with them whenever i visit
theres more, but you get the jist, latin girls straight out of high school only want to bang hot or wealthy dudes, and hang out with their friends to do the same

I used to think that you only got trouble children when you had them past your 40s, but I am starting to think that having them before you hit your 20s is equally dangerous.

The therapist is 99.9% going to be an uber leftist. They will likely advise her to burn coal as a means of understanding herself.

blue pills not welcome here

u go now

>just taking away her phone and give her one of those cheap ass phones with no camaras.

Do this.

#1 -- Ban Facebook from your home network

#2 -- Replace your daughter's phone with a Nokia brick, make her pay for her own phone bill if she wants it to be unrestricted.

>The therapist is 99.9% going to be an uber leftis
conservative/christian therapists are a thing

but i agree there are many that are progressive cancer

Why do blacks and hispanics hate each other so much in the US? It's not really an issue here, but whenever I've gone to the US, the animosity between them is instantly palpable.

>having them before you hit your 20s is equaIIy dangerous
if you have the option, have another kid and raise it properIy.
Your daughter is a Iost cause dude

dude stop posting personal stuff here, i know its probably some brat trolling with someone's family pictures, but there is that 1 per cent chance that its not, if that is the case then you should stop posting more pictures of you/family

Take her phone. Post slutty photos of yourself on her facebook. That'll show her.

Well mate I think you have had it, it is just to late.
Do nothing and she will burn the coal
Come down hard and she will burn the coal.
Try anyway user but you may well be pissing in the wind so have another daughter so you don't make the same mistake again.

is right. Don't send her to a therapist, send her to an actual clinician instead (ie clinical psychologist or psychiatrist). Therapists can become therapists by just calling themselves therapists, but proper clinicians have to study for at least ten years. Leftists don't like to work for anything.

Also, POST NUDES

also if you beat your daughter remove her shit she will find a way to get it all back and do worse to hurt you more, you shouldn't have allowed her to have a smartphone you solve that by having a computer at home with filters and parent control shit installed girls are too dumb to be able to bypass those filters

My older son turned out worse.

>likes shitty soccer team

>likes men

troll confirmed

I take back what I said before, don't have more kids, you are shit at raising them properly.

>liking chivas
>not expecting him to be gay

JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA CULEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERO

THIS

Be careful though, she might get her cartel friends to behead you.

The one thing that can bring all people together is their mutual hatred of blacks.

Aren't those like, the defining 2 traits of any mexican man

Please tell me he's the one on the left, the one on the right has SEVERE gayface

I already caught him sending nudes to his gay friends.

That's what prompted me to find out what my little girl was up to.

kek

Change the filename on facebook images

>Mexican Elliot Rodger
>The Amazing Pablo

Hope he isn't either of them, desu

>he didn't even flip the image
Wasn't going to say anything, but damn dude

Too late, dummy. Should have gotten involved earlier. The more you do now, the more dicks she takes in revenge.

Convert to Islam, or buy a chainsaw.
It's 2016

>not buying a shitty phone that can't open internet
>not guarding your lovely daughter and check who she meet or whom her friends
you fucked up

HAHAHAHAHA I WARNED YOU FAGGOT OP, NOW SHE'S GONNA KNOW YOU'RE A CREEP THAT BROWSES Sup Forums (implying this is actually you, the father, and not some LARPfag who got cucked because she went for Chad)

HAHAHAHAHA OP IS KILL LADS

Do it, faggot. Wear her clothes, as well. And makeup.

Do you have any other children, Senor Garza?

taking away shit will make her do it more dumbass

instead talk to her

You should have moved to based country like russia and sent her to private school where they teach manners and decent social behavior. Or china. No facebook in china.

60% BeanerBurger. 60%

>HAHAHAHAHA I WARNED YOU FAGGOT OP, NOW SHE'S GONNA KNOW YOU'RE A CREEP THAT BROWSES Sup Forums (implying this is actually you, the father, and not some LARPfag who got cucked because she went for Chad)
>HAHAHAHAHA OP IS KILL LADS

implying this wasn't OP's ruse all along

you guys are so fucking stupid.

I wish they stayed that way.
Man, I need a dog.

Here we go

No true. The chinese sell shitty disposables with no camera

I recently adopted this little guy.

>inb4 the dog fucks a nigger and posts about it on instagram