RWBY/RT General #932: Scary Scary Halloween Edition

Rules of RWBY/RT General:
>1. Read the pastebin: pastebin.com/UmEaBVGW
>2. Arguing about the thread isn't discussion.
>3. Don't believe their lies

Previous Thread: →

Latest Chapter: roosterteeth.com/episode/rwby-volume-4-volume-4-episode-2-075-shi

RWBY Chibi Season 1 - Season Finale: roosterteeth.com/episode/rwby-chibi-season-1-episode-24

RvB Season 14 - Season Finale: roosterteeth.com/episode/red-vs-blue-season-14-episode-24

Camp Camp Season 1 - Season Finale: roosterteeth.com/episode/camp-camp-season-1-the-order-of-the-sparrow-camp-camp-episode-12

RT Animated Adventures - Latest Episode: roosterteeth.com/episode/rt-animated-adventures-2016-scary-kids-scaring-kids

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bVSNKn3YTew
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>We will never see neo attend the beacon ball

My bad for fucking up the link. Actual previous thread:

Yangarang

best trio

>Implying she wanted to dress up like a slut and stand around dancing awkwardly for hours
>Implying she wouldn't prefer staying home in her pjs to eat ice cream and watch trash TV

She'd probably like to go with Roman

So, who do you think those people on the boat with Blake are?

>People in the previous thread saying "At least you aren't colorblind"
Is there a joke I'm missing or is it because I'm colorblind?

Her parents. Dad's probably Faunus equivalent of MLK who stepped down to make way for Adam, filling the Cowardly Lion slot and explaining why Blake said she was "born into" the White Fang.

Random unrelated faunus
Those furries all look alike I tell ya

Furries.

What a purple hair scare!

Happy halloween Sup Forums

The user was complaining that Phyrra's hair and armor were the wrong color, so we told him he was colorblind, but he was just an idiot who couldn't into nighttime scene lighting.

>Dress up like a slut
user, that dress is classy & sexy as hell. Do Roman or Neo look the types to dress trashy in public?
>Stand around dancing awkwardly for hours
Again, do Neo or Roman look the types to be quiet or blend in? If they're at a party, they'll make sure you know they're there.

One user didn't realize that Pyrrha looked off in the recording because the scroll screen is holographic and it was casting over the background.

We were fucking with him, telling him he was going colorblind.

one user was talking about the color of Pyrrha hair in episode 2 being purplish red and other anons jokeling told him he was color blind

For what little we know about her, it seems entirely possible that Neo LOVES dressing up, and would take any chance to do so.

Ironwood Buttslut reporting for duty

I want to see RWBY done in the style of Drifters.

youtube.com/watch?v=bVSNKn3YTew

Hi Penny!

>Neo is the cosplay queen of Remnant
>Mostly because her Semblances makes it cheap and easy
>And because all the other girls who stand out more seem to run into tragic accidents

What's the ship called?

>And she can do it while wearing something more comfy
>Or nothing at all

Copperwood?

I always thought she was an orphan...

Get out of here Ciel, you'll never be relevant not matter who you fuck

But Penny doesn't have a penis snuggie.

Pedophilia.

Why does everyone waifu neo? is she some kind of slut? Are half these posts hers?

Speaking of neo

I thought everyone waifu'd Ruby and Weiss the most.

I honestly don't know why every cares so much about Neo and Roman. Why would anyone care so much about birdshit and side-walk pizza?

everyone thought she was but she had a fucking family the whole time just never talked about it no wonder she is shitty kitty

Because she's hot and has no personality, making it much easier to insert your preferred personality into her.

They like smug smol girls with tits
Of course she has no real character aside from facial expressions, but it's better than giving her some shitty voice and making her suffer through the writing

If Oz and Salem are playing a chess game, then it looks to me like he's playing a pawn-centered game while she's playing a game centered on her backrow.

Oz's pawns are the kids, Salem's pawns are the Grimm. Oz's backrow are the his secret cabal plus the other adult characters, Salem's backrow is her council of evil.

Oz is trying to advance his pawns so they can be promoted and thereby assure Salem's defeat, and Salem is trying to win while taking away as many pieces as possible in the process. Salem's queen is Cinder, and Oz's queen was Summer, but he sacrificed her to protect the most important pawn in his strategy, Ruby.

The fall of Beacon was king Oz put in check via Cinder, but then Ruby the pawn showed up to wreck her shit, putting her in check herself and forcing her to retreat back to Salem until she can be of use.

Hadn't started volume 4 until today.

God, I'm loving RNJR.

>Jaune scarred but functional and eager to improve, doesn't drag the team down with angst (for now)
>Ren is still Ren, stay chill Ren
>Expected Nora to become unbearably annoying with the added screentime of a temporal main character, but she's been pretty alright
>Ruby had that one scene with the bunny hoodie, but otherwise seems less hyperkinetic than with team RWBY, NJR seem to have a good influence on her, and here I was expecting the combination with Nora to make me an hero.

Feels so good not having Blake angsting about "muh discrimination" or "muh Adam", Weiss not being a stuck up cunt, or Yang being a pun-spitting slut. Sure they're gonna get more and more screentime as time passes but their situations seem promising: Weiss has been brought down a notch and can't be the rich girl when everyone around is rich, Blake is travelling with Captain Anti-edge, and it looks like Yang is trying to get back to form rather than sink in a pit of angst.

I wish they wouldn't reunite and kept going their separate ways, but that's just how things are gonna go, but until then I'm gonna enjoy RNJR as long as it lasts. It's not lasting beyond episode 5 I just know it.

>Are half these posts hers?
She does seem like the kind of person to shitpost anonymously
>Tfw Yangfags

>Ruby mentions Jaune's late night training to him
>they end up talking about Pyrrha
>Ruby asks if he loved her
>"well kinda. She was my best friend and believed in me and helped me. I loved her.....like a sister. Like a good sister who doesn't dress me up in girl clothes at least. "
I want more Arkosfag tears.

She is indeed

You'll get this Arkosfags katana in a minute.

It's not like she ever really said whether she was or not, and I doubt she would have wanted to talk about a family she abandoned to run away from Adam who she then also ran away from, in any case.

Since when did character actually having personality ever stop people from projecting their own personalities onto them anyways?

>Ciel
>fucking anyone

Fuck off m8, she is best side character.

Jaune is going to end up banging Salem.

It doesn't stop people, but people actually call them out on it if the character has an established personality. Nobody ever calls the Neofags out because she has no personality to contradict in the first place.

No, Deaf.
Don't insert anything into her.
That's lewd.

She sucks off old men for screentime

Bitch needs to stop running away from shit. I know of one solution...

Jaunes gonna be fucked by her big grimm dick

naw it will last for the whole volume probably since Blake is on a boat to god knows where and yang still have to take care of her losing arm depression and Weiss is getting fucked by her brother

Ciel fucks Grimm for fun

I wonder if Blake's boat trip will be as long as Guts' was.

>Weiss is getting fucked by her brother

Whitley isn't fucking anyone but his dad.

Watch as they end up going to the same place by pure accident and Jaune/Ren/Nora get sidelined the fuck up as the emotional RWBY reunion takes place right before the rock music kicks in and they fight the season boss

CIEL A PURE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
SHE LIKES READING BOOKS AND SHOPPING HATS AS A PASTIME

What if she inserts something into me?

>Volume 19
>the year is 2025
>Blake finally gets off the boat
>everyone has already gone through multiple character arcs
>no one remembers Blake

Like a penis or something?

>Imagine a strap-on but with a knife

Still the best Ship

Not my fetish but close enough I guess

>Vale gets attacked by terrorists
>Given the choice between safety and fighting Many hunters students from every kingdom band together under Ironwood
>FN and Ironwood from Atlas
>SSSN and ABRN from Mistral
>WB, JNPR and CVFY from Vale
>No one from Vacuo
Coincidence? I think not. Vacuo is behind the Fall of Beacon. They're bitter about the other kingdom's success and want to make all the other kingdoms as shitty as they are

I can think of one superior.

Someone already did...

Oh I know user.

I know.

if that happens then I would actually fucking hate this volume at least be apart till mid volume 5 or 6

I want her to spit in my mouth and try to guess the flavor of her lolipop.

She gives off a serious Cheshire Cat vibe with that outfit. I like it.

I have another one of these, but technically it's wrong now.

You are legitimately retarded if you don't think that's what'll happen.

Have you never seen anime before?

b-but Yang only made one pun

thats why I said at least till volume 5 and not the end of volume 4 how many chapters are in volume 4 anyway

12 episodes per season

That's too thick to be used for dicks, if that's what it's implying.

Never going to happen, literally everyone involved in production hates it.

>Main group gets separated
>New group that's less annoying replaces them, while the member of original group actually grow in their individual jouneys
>Before long original group gets together and new group returns to the background
>Despite individual character development, interactions in original group are back to square one

Bitch you know it's happening.

Probably 13.

So Klein and Neo have the same eye changing ability. Does this mean Neo is his daughter

That's one pun too many.

Klein is Neo in that scene, user.
Weiss just thinks it's one of his party tricks

probably not, because eyes changing color isnt something completely special, like how Yangs eyes change color.

>Neo is Marry Poppins, a nanny
>Klein is a butler
Clearly Neo was the Schnee family nanny before she ran off with the family diamonds or something. She took care of Whitley explaining why he's an evil little shit.

Who joins JNR after Ruby leaves? Assuming Pyyrha stays dead of course.

I think we can just safely assume that eye colors changing are just the result of semblance.

Neo's change as a result of her glamour, Yang's change when she goes Mad Enhancement, Klein's change when he switches personality, and Ruby's are just a special color like Mystic Eyes.

cause they have shit taste

Predictions for season 4:
1. Ren and Nora will die
2. Weiss will go to Atlas academy, team up with FNKI, and eventually ship with Fylnt, because you can't resist the BBC.
3. Adam and Sun will fight
4. We will meet Juane's family
5. Adam will spout some marxist bullshit about having nothing to lose, but his chains.
6. Adam will make you cringe.
7. Adam will make you consider getting a vasectomy.
8. We will meet Raven 'Mother of the Year' Branwin
9. Yang will leave patch
10. RT will will line their pockets.

Pyrrha's sister, who coincidentally looks and acts very similar to her, and whose first name also begins with a P

Penny, of course.

Penny when she gets rebuilt.

>2 characters confirmed to exist
>They should fuck

Explain why this is best ship?

but they dont exist

I actually kind of do like the idea of Weiss hooking up with Flynt. Imagine his father's reaction to his son stealing the daughter of the man who drove him out of business.

That is one lewd ice cream

I mean, have you seen this aesthetic?