Redpill me on Hispanic Trump supporters

Hispanic supporters flee Donald Trump’s campaign after fiery immigration speech

washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/09/01/hispanic-supporters-flee-donald-trumps-campaign-after-fiery-immigration-speech/

Why are they doing this, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/18/shock-poll-trumps-black-support-grows-6x-after-milwaukee-appeal/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They are just shills who were trying to soften his policy, they failed so now they are big ole babies who are making a big fuss to make him look bad.

All Hispanic people i know who are under 45 are voting for trump, third party or not at all.....

oh and am Dominican

>hispanic

just call the brown fucks mestizos okay m8

mexicans will always be Toto to me

but yeah any hispanic who isn't a latino or a mexican wants trump to win so aztec rape babies can stop browning the word "Hispanic"

mexicans are assholes

56% of all illegals are mexicans. Only about 15% are from central america. It's literally only the Mexicans that are butthurt about Trump about to pull the gibsmedats away from them. But MSM wants to inject race into it so they say "hispanics" to make it seem like an entire race is pissed at him.

They hate the niggers of their own race like any other does. Where does this liberal train of thought come from that believes that ALL Hispanics think and act as one? Same with blacks. Seems pretty simplistic and racist to me.

This, fuck the mexicans

Also Hispanic's not a race but I will agree with you Trump needs kick these mexicans out.

I hate it how mexicans feel like they own the word hispanic even though they barely have any spanish blood

>same spaniard bitching about muh hispanic term
holy fucking kek you're in every single post... just get over it, it's pathetic keep whining about something americans came up with andothers started using...geez

because they're shills, Donald coming over and talking to Peña Nieto made them go full retard and are now pissed off as fuck (that or they've finally realized they will look like complete idiots for supporting a man that will deport illegals, mexs and centracas alike. The shilling ha sbeen intense the last couple of months so it is somewhat difficult what to think.

agree

>same faggot bitching about muh hispanic term

holy fucking kek you're in every single post... just get over it, it's pathetic keep whining about something americans came up with and others started using, deal with it...geez

(OP)
because they're shills, Donald coming over and talking to Peña Nieto made them go full retard and are now pissed off as fuck (that or they've finally realized they will look like complete idiots for supporting a man that will deport illegals, mexs and centracas alike. The shilling ha sbeen intense the last couple of months so it is somewhat difficult what to think.

agree

>I hate it how mexicans feel like they own the word hispanic even though they barely have any spanish blood

They're around 50% Spanish on average.

The ones the media are quoting are shills. They are full of shit. There are tons of these pieces of shit in California. These dumbfucks actually try to convince people that Republicans do poorly because of Prop 187. Mexican Americans vote for Democrats demographically. They always have. There was no demographic shift in hispanic voting patterns in California. The voting patterns are identical. These shrills think they can lie so they win regardless of who holds office. Never trust these lying fucks.

to add, the only Hispanic people i know who are voting for Hillary is my grandmother whos only source of news is uni-vision and Spanish tv (she doesn't speak English) and my aunt who is way too busy in her own life to vote and more then likely will not care or forget to vote anyway.

My father has bad mouthed trump but has nothing good to say about Hillary, and my mom agrees with the wall and I quote " we should have built that wall 20 years ago!" and will either vote trump or not at all.

My wife doesnt care and votes for who i tell her to vote for...AKA i get to vote twice!

Puerto Rican here. Voting trump.

The other guys who bitch about the term do all caps and yell about the Spanish caste system so......

>Where does this liberal train of thought come from that believes that ALL Hispanics think and act as one? Same with blacks.

Because the liberal media wants to manipulate blacks and hispanics into voting Democrat.

Peruvian voting for the God Emperor. Mexicans are the lowest form of Hispanic.

yeah they say only 2% of blacks will vote for trump.....that is way too low to be believable

The polls that say that are probably outdated. Trump increased his black support significantly.

Colombian here
Voting Trump. Most of family turned to Trump because of his speech actually.

Ignore shilling latinx cunts.
We're not as retarded as niggers with that 93.0% Hillary favorability rating

What do you think of Trump, Mexibro?

nothing actually, i neither like him nor hate him, in my eyes he's a huge unexpected turn of events; i mean: memes everywhere, him trolling his opponents mercilessly, making media go full retard over anything and going against that psychopath piece of shit pro TPP of hillary...an interesting situation. As for: hurr durr he is gonna deport them all...what can i say? our gibs going there is over (foolish the ones who thought such a thing would last forever). The only thing i'm really concerned about is centracas getting stuck here and bringing their maras with them (according to some sources he agreed on renegotiating the nafta, which is good).

>ya mexican...he will deport your cousins
i don't have any relative living in burgerland nor have i ever done drugs or invading anyone, whatever happen to them doesn't bother me at all (not to mention a numbe rof them tend to act like douchebags because "lmao me in gringolandia and you don't"...the irony of the situation

What do you think Mexico should do about the gibs and criminals that would normally illegally immigrate to the US?

source?

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/18/shock-poll-trumps-black-support-grows-6x-after-milwaukee-appeal/

>goes on an rants about an entire races
>mexicans are assholes X^D

lmao dawg take a look at yourself homie

One guy probably left early to beat the traffic and they're spinning it like this

Except that it isn't just 1 guy

lol dawg my family obtain their citizenship legally, u cant take their gibsmedats because they've worked all their lives doing the jobs you don't want to do

The post is opposition propaganda. A lot of mexicans do not like illegals and will vote accordingly in the booth.

Thank you for Correcting the Record

Mexicans are number 1 and all the niggers and pigs can suck my dick

I'm a Trump supporter, faggot.

Venezuelan here voting for trump Sama

if it were up to me, i would round the criminals up and waste them, we already have enough cholos and degenreates terrorizing honest people to receive even more (i have heared stories of relatives and friends on how brutal cartels and criminals can be and they're beyond saving. As for the ones who don't a criminal record (serious shitlike killing, raping drug dealing) and leech off the system, they'd better get used to idea that is over and that it's time to stay here and do soemthing about it, like taking responsibility for whatever happens here, one can't run away from his duty forever. They might even contribute with what they've learned there (just saying).

Nothing he said in that speech was different from the one he gave after speaking with the Mexican president. It's not even different from the speeches he gave last year or what the guy who left his campaign was upset about.

Trump has maintained the wall, deportation of criminals, and reforming NAFTA was hallmarks of his campaign. Anyone upset by this but not by his Mexican speech is an idiot.

*heared stories from
>mistyped, shiiieeet

They obviously planned this from the start, we all knew Donalds view on illegal immigration from the moment he ran, just another attempt at bringing him down. WONT WORK

I think the US should legalize all drugs. People getting their heroin and meth from legal, regulated sources would make those cartels go out of business.

Mexican/Italian voting trump in Georgia.

Why is the (((Washington Post))) shilling like fucking crazy?

I think we know why

spic salvadorian here,

yo voto por trump

spaniard is from spain pendejo. latinos are NOT spanish.

Mexico needs a Duterte

Spaniards are from Spain.
Hispanics are people from the Americas who speak Spanish.
Latinos are people from the Americas who speak a Latin language.
Mestizo are people who are a mix of Spanish and Native Indian.

Most Hispanics in the US are Mestizo.

i was discussing that with my friends the other day, it would be amazing, no more criminals crying and asking help from CNDH and people taking part in the cleaning...*sigh*

>Breitbart

real source?

our orginal language was hebrew. blacks and hispanics are the REAL JEWS, not the white man in israel today. the white man came along from spain and raped and killed our people, also teaching us spanish and worshipping white jesus. buts its our fault for braking gods laws. i dont hate the player hate the game. we fucked up and got our ass handed to us

You know you can check the source of the poll on the Breitbart website.

Spaniards are hispanic

Hispanic is a geographic term for spanish speaking countries

Spaniards are Hispanic too.
Spaniards, Italians, Romanians, Portuguese, etc. are Latinos too.
Mestizo is used as you said in english, but in spanish it could apply to any mix of races.

Well Italians Romanians and portuguese are not latino in new world terms

but spaniards are still hispanic in new world terms

Thank you!
Finally someone understands the definitions!

you see user.. the media does this thing called.....lying.. and making shit up to fit their agenda

Mexicans are slightly more more intelligent than niggers.

They're starting to realize more Mexicans = more Mexico

I.E. Less jobs, more poverty, more crime, etc.

Jesus christ, are like 50% of American posters here actually spics?

>new world terms
You mean America term.
Outside your country people still used word correctly.
Italians, French, etc. call themself Latins.

My fiance went to the Trump rally in Arizona yesterday and she said there were spics there supporting Trump so idk what these faggots are talking about

there are over 11 million of us in the US illegally, how man do you think more of us are legal? prob 5x more

Yeah, that's why we get all the "heespanics are bro-tier" posts, because it is the spics posting them.

Why don't you go back to your country m8?
I would be ashame of myself to live in another country.

Not in the US.

But that's why we all make fun of your shitty education

lmao

this will be so much fun, i cant wait for the elections

>believing the washington jew

Spaniards are hispanic in the US though

We are the only country that uses hispanic in such a broad term

Nobody thought hispanics were only brown in 1985 but now that mestizo mexicans are breeding like crazy and aztec rape babies like George Lopez are screaming "LOOK HOW HISPANIC I AM" we kind of think that

la prensa en los estados unidos es una mierda. Quiza estan bajo amenaza de Clinton (3 tiros atras de la cabeza -- un suicidio, obviamente).

Univision y Telemundo estan indoctrinando a los que son facil de manipular.

Necesitamos competir con estas cadenas.

Hispanic was applied to the US to avoid having to call them Mestizos.

honest question, do many Mexicans think its wrong for us to deport our illegal migrants? I mean, do they seriously not understand why some are voting Trump?

too bad they include pure spanish people in there too

Mestizos joined hispanics, they weren't the first "Hispanics"
FUN FACT

If you went to America, you'd be hispanic no matter if you're white

A white hispanic

AH HA HA

Still here.

Red Cuban standing by.

Let's give America the Franco-inspired state that we could never get back home with the shitskins. Iberian Americans Unite!!!!

yes
Sup Forums is a huge board and has been proven to be filled with mexicans. they love to bait and flare so they come to Sup Forums