twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because you're a pedophile.

DELETE THIS

I thought she was hot as a kid too you fucking snob

Cause cute evil little girls are top tier

Posessing the voice of an adult woman might have something to do with it

That puppy wants some loli ass.

And her bottom is awesome.

This board somehow manages to be worse than Sup Forums.

I didn't think it was possible, but y'all somehow did it.

If kids can be gay, they can be pedophiles too.

Okay, newfriend.

Look up F/a/mily Guy.
You'll go back to thinking Sup Forums is worse.

I feel sorry for the user that got banned for it.

Being out in the sun, without shade will do that to a person.

I wonder how much residue it leaves behind.

Well why don't you go back there then you disgusting weeb.

I hope you choke on your dads semen you prude

There's nothing wrong with being a prude

Theres everything wrongnwith it you backwards sex hating puritain

There's nothing wrong with being a sex hating puritan

Yeah, she like a sassy grouch

heh

Well for her, she can even get kiss from a boy who wanted to have sex with her.

I'm not sure where you even got any implication of prudery from that post. I was just redpilling you on pedos.

If kids are born gay/trans/whatever, then they're born pedophiles as well. No one "chooses" to be a pedo, nor do people magically turn into pedos at a certain age. It's inherent from birth.

Lol people think this board is bad. You haven't been on Sup Forums. Sup Forums is my asylum board, waiting until Moot 2.0 splits it up. Still waiting.

>redpilling?

You need immediate psychological help. For the sake of you and all nearby children I suggest you take yourself straight to the police and tell them what you've done/think about doing.

Its a disgusting primitive belief state and must be squadhed like a fat tick

What is with you people and reading shit into posts that isn't there? I'm not a fucking pedo. The whole point of my post was that was claiming that he couldn't possibly be a pedophile because he was a kid when he was attracted to an animated depiction of a prepubescent child (though he implies that he still finds her "hot"). This is obviously bullshit, because pedophiles are born pedophiles.

her dress was incredibly short but there was almost no pant shots. Truly the animators were master tantalisers

Shut up libcuck.

This board is too underage to get the reference there.

jesus christ isnt she like 8 years old? are you serious?

> Have a crush on someone before you're both of legal age
> ur a pedo

this just in, every living human on the face of the planet a pedo

Notably the great Grey herself.

No, retard, just people who grow up and still crush on kids. How fucking stupid are you, or are you trying to justify your desire to fuck children?

These threads where some poster lusts over underage female characters in broken English give me the heebiest of jeebies. Perfect for Halloween.

So maybe you think that people could be talking about how hot they found the character at the time? For example when I was a kid I had a crush on Misty, and she was pretty hot. Hell, the OP even goes so far to say "why was she so hot" rather than "Why is she so hot" to give you a little further contextual clue as to what he was talking about.

I note that making this reasonable, non-autistic assumption doesn't allow you to rage, virtue signal and feel smugly morally superior to other people though, so I understand why you might not want to make that leap.

don't you have another pathetic thread to fill with your retarded babbytier scribbles, you attention hungry mong?

Because she had nerve. Yes she was smarter than everyone around her most of the time but she wasn't omniscient. She could be tricked or surprised but that didn't phase her. She'd dust herself off, come up with a plan, and march right up to the teacher or death or some eldritch being and she'd get her way.

No, it is pretty clear that most of the people here woud love to fuck a child in the ass. Seriously stop trying to justify your fetish, these threads are creepy as fuck.

That seems like the kind of thing a pedophile would say to distract from the topic on hand

You are so delusional you can't give a actual answer. THAT is the typical reaction of a pedo.

older Mandy is best

>This board somehow manages to be worse than Sup Forums.
>I didn't think it was possible, but y'all somehow did it.
he user, did you know boards like Sup Forums and /x/ exist

>F/a/mily Guy.
where do I look this up? google just corrects it, now family guy is in my search history. thanks for that.

unless that "child" is Connie or Sette I disagree. This sounds pretty personal to you did you get touched as a child? Was it hot?

Sup Forums > Sup Forums = Sup Forums > /x/ >>>>>>>> Sup Forums
nice dodging the issue btw

I hope you enjoy being wrong about literally everything

ZAMASU

Mandy's age doesn't matter.

What matter is that you are patethic fuck for finding her design sexy.

You might as well fap to a hydrant with eye and a wig.

Sup Forums has standarts lower than Sup Forums or most other boards.

More like
Sup Forums>>>>>Sup Forums>/x/>Sup Forums
If we're rating the bottom 5 boards

And a bit cruel.

>Sup Forums
>not bottom 5
I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you forgot it rather than that you're retarded.

What's the big deal it's just a drawing, it's not like anybody here would fuck an actual child. You're taking this way too seriously, you gotta chill, calm yourself have some fun posting about how cute Mandy is.

Shut up yourself conservashit

No kidding. Where did all these moralists come from and why did they come to Sup Forums? I thought we got Inspector Redshit fired, but here we still are.

And also rude.

I like how this is one of the few moments that she isn't protected by her darkness mary sue status

Its s cartoon you prudish mong. I hate how Sup Forums became infected with so many anti sex moralfags in the past few years

They are fucking cartoon characters voiced by 30yr old woman. Its not the same as wanting to fuck real children, so you cancerous Sup Forumsscum can shut your trap and get your carnal hating assess out of our board.

>Sup Forums as best board
Into le trash it goes

And how many characters did she voices?

It'd be better if we actually saw the dog rip the suit off of her, or her trying to cover herself after it gets the suit. Instead all we see is it walking away with the suit, and she's spared being seen.

A lot of people around here love cruel girls that would bully them. Pretty sad.

Hey man, attention from girls is attention from girls

Cruelty is cheap and women are especially willing to to give it. What men should seek is empathy and kindness.

Frankly I'd rather fuck the 30 year old woman.

I also have a thing for women who can kick my ass

>If kids are born gay/trans/whatever, then they're born pedophiles as well. No one "chooses" to be a pedo, nor do people magically turn into pedos at a certain age. It's inherent from birth.

I agree with this post.

Double standards. If the dog ripped Billy's trunks off, you bet we'd see him trying to cover himself.

The animators probably drew her naked trying to cover herself, but they got a boner and felt ashamed so they didn't use it.

bump

Reminder that Billy was naked a lot, that Sperg's ass stuck out of his pants, and I'm not sure but I think even Puddin was shown bareassed. Perfect girl Mandy? No, we dasn't.

I'm not even scrolling down because I know that :
>it's another Tara Strong Thread disguised as another thread
Fuck your grandma wifu

>this fucking thread
Chill, just post Mandy art and ignore the raging Tunblrinas. You guys seriously need to stop listening to Trigglypuffs actually getting assblasted a cartoon is more attractive then they are, ffs.

I keep pushing the button labeled "BOTTOM" but I still can't see it!

Aslong as shes in character and dresses up as mandy first

Because she's a Wednesday Addams clone

Wow, she's licking

Post moar Mandy caps

Well you're right but
look at this net that i just found
youtube.com/watch?v=ayq41-UJ7Cg

you're full of shit
it's well known that pedos suffered a trauma in their early days

Kiss your bride Sup Forums.

source?

You made my day for once. Thank you

/x/ claims it's the worst board after Sup Forums fucked it up. You can't take that away from them.

Mandy is actually one of my favourites. It's just that much like with Ruby Gloom her fanbase has discussed, posted, shitposted and spilled seed over her for years so by now there's no drive to talk about the show since all has been said many times before.

>tfw when you wake up with an unlikely erection but your daily life is so weird nothing surprises you anymore

I feel we should still have discussions about her once in a while. She was one of my first major childhood crushs.

By all means. It was your childhood however, we were already in our twenties. The show had a decent following here so it's nice to see the torch burn bright with you guys. Because it is a great show. There's some bad eps, some good ones and some great ones - a given for a show that lasted so long. All in all it remains one of my favourites.

Will another character like mandy ever exist

Dylan was very similar.

>It's a "Mandy joins Tumblr" episode

If your a grown huge women.