Imagine Ginger in this scene...oh wait, you can't

Imagine Ginger in this scene...oh wait, you can't.

Why are cartoons so afraid of UFN? (underage female nudity)

>Actually having an abbreviation

You are some kind of creepo.

>he hasn't heard of ENF (Embarrassed Nude Female)

Newfag much?

he kind of has a point. acronyms never improve anything, or N.I.A.

You need to watch some French animation.

This. And French comics.

Why is Sup Forums so obsessed with underage nudity?

gosh, why would people be obsessed with something neutral-to-good, with the potential to be abused, but draconically and inexplicably forbidden from not only depiction but even talking about?

Speak ye any English?

oh please, do tell more about the comics

i pared that down as hard as I could, user.
suffice it to say, the way the subject is treated, it's inevitable it would attract obsession. If people treated MATH the way they treat underage nudity, we'd all be einstein.

Le Pyrenne

> I'm a pedophile

I just translated for you

Pedophile pretension?

New one on me.

Shit, I jerk off to loli and shota and you sound more like a pedophile than me.

you mean Pyrénée? or are there two similarly-titled french comics full of cute nakeds

start having-a-problem-with-fucked-up-attitudes-and-censorship, please. it's the reason there are actual molesters.
and for god's sake stop acting like things are somehow worse if kids are involved, as if an equivalent crime against an adult hasnt already maxed out the offense levels.

>you mean Pyrénée?
Yes.

>censorship is the reason for child molesters
My fucking sides. That is some quality level shift blaming.

it's also scientifically proven. and that's coming from someone who rolls eyes anytime anything is claimed to be scientifically proven

>scientifically proven
This is how you know they're just speaking bullshit.

Yes, I remember when schools banned Catcher in the Rye and teenagers everywhere were caught having sex with their copies of the book.

would you or anyone have read it if it hadn't been banned? would you even know the name?
it wasn't banned from fucking it, it was banned from reading. jesus christ, try to keep up

naked dudes = hilarious
naked girls = sexy paedo bait

>Murkans can't separate nudity from sex
Colour me shocked.

Sexual crimes are worse against children because children's brains are less developed and thus they have less ability to cope.

>would you or anyone have read it if it hadn't been banned?
I didn't give a shit about it even when I knew it was a banned book. Just like how I don't give a shit about child nudity because it's censored.

>it wasn't banned from fucking it
No shit, sherlock. Just like how not seeing children nude doesn't suddenly make you want to fuck one. Get the point?

last i checked, the many, many things that happen to children as a vital part of growing up hurt them a lot less because they don't understand them. for example literally everything that happens for the first few years.
coping with shit makes it a lot worse, especially when you have people screaming in your ear nonstop about how you were damaged and you should feel worse about it. like theyre doing with rape victims and soldiers now

not being allowed to see them makes you want to see them, when you otherwise shouldn't care.
being treated like you're automatically a molester for being an adult male, for showing any kind of friendliness towards women or children, THAT makes you want to molest.
treating people like criminals for being black makes them criminals. are you not seeing that pattern?

>let's molest children! they don't understand it so it must be a vital part of growing up!

>coping with shit makes it a lot worse
How can there be a living human being with no brain.

The fact that you have an acronym for it is a pretty telling reason user

>not being allowed to see them makes you want to see them, when you otherwise shouldn't care.
Not with me. Sounds like a you problem.

>being treated like you're automatically a molester for being an adult male, for showing any kind of friendliness towards women or children,
>THAT makes you want to molest.

No it doesn't. Being treated like a molester doesn't make you want to be a molester. What kind of retarded logic is that?

>being treated like you're automatically a molester for being an adult male, for showing any kind of friendliness towards women or children,
>THAT makes you want to molest.
Is it time to contact the fbi yet?

He has a brain. He's just using all of it to justify wanting to see children's penises and vaginas.

Is there something you'd like to confess OP?

>this thread
My brain is full of billions and billions of fuck.

>Why are cartoons so afraid of UFN? (underage female nudity)

Why are you so fixated on it?

Dig the dancing queen
She was just seventeen
Having the time of her life

ITT: We spot the pedophile.

It's OP, there, I just saved you the effort

>40 posts
>only 14 posters

It's almost as if people make more than one post. As if they're having a conversation with each other.

Or there's a lot of samefagging going on, specifically:

Oh, fuck you, don't associate us with you UFN people

>everyone that disagrees with me is samefag
Ok buddy.

>Making multiple posts makes you a samefag
First day on Sup Forums?

It's just kind of fucked that you can show males but god forbid a female is shown.

So much for that equality.

Nah, just Murriburger cartoons.

11 different people know now, what a fucking dickwad you are.

Not only with underage.

Take Bob's Burgers for example. They hand no problem showing Bob's asscrack whenever nudity was a prominent theme.
But Linda who was always nude along with Bob so far, got her parts censored. Not just her vajay, also her teetees and asscrack.

And this goes far beyond that. Basically both Belcher boys are confirmed bi. It's not the same for Belcher girls though (though given how every female looks disgusting on the outside and is a varying degree of bitch on the inside, this is actually not surprising, to be honest)

man i just clicked cuz i saw the as told by ginger pic and i immediately clicked thinking it was a thread about as told by ginger but its a pedo board :^(

bump