You slumber, a cucumber

>You slumber, a cucumber
What did he mean by this?

>What did he mean by this?
You nap-a you get slap-a

When he sleeps, a a cucumber appears

Guard your asshole when sleeping, or else you'll be anally penetrated with a cucumber.

I was literally just watching this.
>"I'm a survivor. We're a dying breed."

TASTE THE PAIN

Sports
sports
sports

Succotash, succotash, call us up win some cash!

I saw this show once, and I have No idea what the fuck it is.

Anyone want to give me the quick and dirty summary of it?

There's no fucking way to really describe it. Just watch it, it loses a lot of the humor in description form.

Weird dude fires off jokes so fast you have to watch it twice. Don't watch high.

It's a satire of new age religion and philosophies. Xavier is a fuck-up with all the wrong ideas about everything and so he poisons everything he touches, yet he's blowing smoke up his own ass constantly and wandering around forcing himself on people, because he thinks he's some big time hero. But aside from the overarching theme the show is mostly just an excuse to saturate every second with as many puns and double entendres as physically possible.

Think of it as a radio play.
It's all about the dialogue.

Try just listening to it as background noise.

Does anyone else think season 2 didn't even come close to living up to season 1?

Probably my favorite reoccurring joke/theme in any series ever.

That's actually the most thought out, accurate synopsis of the series I have seen so far. Good job user.

well season 1's finale is miles better than season 2's, but I'd argue it's the best episode in the series

Season 2 definitely wasn't as good.

I think part of the reason was that it was a little too coherent.

Just an FYI, this entire series has been uploaded onto youtube (also adultswim.com I think, but I always have issues playing it there) so if you haven't seen it yet, you should go ahead and do that. It's very enjoyable.

Oh god, I completely forgot about this show.

I SWEAR TO CHEKOV I'LL COCK YOUR CLOCK OFF

>I wish I could watch myself
>watching washing

>I wish I could watch myself
>watching washing

>I don't feel like myself today
>Which means someone else must be feeling me

>We're going to be beat down this here terroristic sand negroid!
>They prefer the term Sandfrican Americans.

One of my favorite bots of dialogue from anything

>What did he mean by this?

He meant, "OP thinks this stupid meme is the height of hilarity and will probably make it his suicide note, which no one besides the cops will ever read because no one gives enough of a shit about him to check up on him until the bills don't get paid."

>Buddha says we should not cling to material possessions
>I'll put a buddh-ap your ass!

holy fuck that's good

To be fair, this show is bizarre enough that you could ask that genuinely.

Coming up, we got traffic on the 1's. It's traffic every one second! There's traffic, there's traffic, no traffic, there's traffic

>She got into some bad stuff...uh,
>SMACK
>CRIM-CRAM
>JIMMINIES
>GRUMBO
>and SCI-FI

OP is most certainly not doing that, though. He's parroting a Sup Forums meme because he's an unfunny faggot who is either too afraid or too stupid to come up with original material.

Sports!
Sports!
Sports!

Absolutely.