Was Kurt Cobain blue pilled?

he took the lead pill.

fpbp

Pretty sure he was a robot desu

top kek

All opiate addicts are for the most part.

and my fav

he was a tumblr tier sjw whiney degenerate piece of shit who made it cool to be a fucking depressed loser.

This
Also he wrote in his diary how he tried to rape a retarded girl but was too disgusted by her to go through with it.

And he was a shitty guitar player.

If you actually watch interviews with him, he wasnt "pilled" in any way. He was retarded, as in the truest form of the word. He also had extreme social anxiety which toward the end was so bad he couldnt do anything, even answer a phone or the door, without being very very high.

I cant remember what interview it was, but they asked about his addictions and he said that he haddnt been on stage or given an interview in years without being high.

To bring that all together, any time Kurt actually expressed an opinion, he was just repeating what other people told him "normal people" would say. He pretty much needed to be coached on how to not sound awkward as fuck.

He is the example for how you can be a living legend, and yet be so completely broken you couldnt be in the same room as another human being without major amounts of drugs

damn robin williams

Thus creating the generation of PC and SJW's.
Fuck you Kurt Cobain for ruining the world.

Fpbp

Yes, most definitely.
I still like him, though, he made quite a few catchy tunes.

The innocence of the world died with him. Now it's only race war!

>ven answer a phone or the door, without being very very high.
even though im a big fan to the point that in my 18 birthday the only gifts i got where popcorn a jar of penatbutter and a nirvana cd(since everything here in youtube is blocked ) but i actully think your words make alot since

>Was Kurt Cobain blue pilled?

Don't know. I like Nirvana though

Nah
He was only a blue pilled libtard because he wanted to rebel against the conservatism norm at that time and feel like an outsider
Had he lived he would've ended up like Corgan and appeared on InfoWars talking about how great Donald Trump is and how bad the regressive left is

He had no internet. It was harder to red-pill yourself back then without any internet. I think he was just a counter-culture kind of person anyway.

yes.

he was killed like tupac, bigg smalls, eazy e, the guy who was the singer for drowning pool, bowie, jimy hendrix, prince, and some fat lady called moma cass

in some cases like prince it wasnt even his music being considered unacceptable and inflammatory it was that he wasnt a fan of monsanto aka gmo mafia

but in most it was fear of how the next generation would grow up and fears they wont like elvis and the beatles and therefore be crazy beatniks

He married a black widow spider.

So, No.

yes he was a liberal and egalitarian

also killed himself when he had a fucking daughter? if he was murdered by that insane clown he married I'd feel a bit differently about him on a personal level.

Not the ones I know. They're red pilled as fuck

i got this one because i was an addict

of course that's the case !

>if

she did though

forgot pic.

he was referring to oxy 30s dummy

He was "conflicted"
i.e
Not happy with the Jews role for him in life.
He was Purple pilled but he as a (((product))) was black pilled (blackpilled=de-motivator)

Recognizing the falsity of hippies and glam-rock but also that of the overly chipper 50's good goy suburban flag waver these replaced.

Remember when celebrities didn't actually like the falsity and lifestyle imposed upon them? That is not allowed now.

He was raised by a
> tumblr tier sjw whiney degenerate piece of shit
Would you not be depressed too?

In essence: He was a tool. knew it. Killed himself.

Blue-pilled as fuck, he never grew out of being an edgy teenage liberal.

>He was retarded, as in the truest form of the word.

This. Guy was totally annoying and self-centered, like most addicts.