Nationalist Propaganda Thread

Post what you got as ammunition for your fellow anons. Also looking for more versions of pic related and someone that can add to it.

Other urls found in this thread:

a.pomf.cat/fsvxtb.webm
a.pomf.cat/cndiwz.webm
a.pomf.cat/rmdecl.webm
a.pomf.cat/crthem.webm
a.pomf.cat/juomhh.webm
a.pomf.cat/dqmflv.webm
a.pomf.cat/ihzllw.webm
a.pomf.cat/wupkzm.webm
a.pomf.cat/bfofwj.webm
a.pomf.cat/yktzbk.webm
a.pomf.cat/zghabz.webm
a.pomf.cat/pptwlw.webm
a.pomf.cat/jjymgk.webm
a.pomf.cat/vjmuhl.webm
a.pomf.cat/ijhodj.webm
a.pomf.cat/eraulm.webm
a.pomf.cat/fmbtro.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=wLaALKVdnq8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hoping for a version that keeps the glowing eyes and lettering of the OP pic but has more people on it and multiple levels like pic related.

Also would like leader ideas for New Zealand, Finland, Canada, and South Korea.

Someone from /NatSoc/ general also specifically requested one with 20th centrury NatSoc leaders like George Lincoln Rockwell and Hitler.

Bump

>Pernille Vermund
Litterally who?

Yeah I don't know either, that's why it needs to be fixed.

Who should go there?

Leaders for the 20th century Nationalist/NatSoc/Fascist version:

>George Lincoln Rockwell - USA
>Mosley - UK
>Pinochet - Chile
>Salazar - Portugal
>Hitler - Germany
>Mussolini - Italy
>Franco - Spain
>Contenescu - Romania (Iron guard)
>Suharto - Indonesia

Kristian Thuelsen Dahl. chairman of DF

Perfect place for a webm dump. I promise you they aren't long.

a.pomf.cat/fsvxtb.webm
a.pomf.cat/cndiwz.webm
a.pomf.cat/rmdecl.webm
a.pomf.cat/crthem.webm
a.pomf.cat/juomhh.webm (person is John Alan Martinson, actually is controlled opposition, believe it or not)
a.pomf.cat/dqmflv.webm (Michael Rivero)
a.pomf.cat/ihzllw.webm
a.pomf.cat/wupkzm.webm
a.pomf.cat/bfofwj.webm
a.pomf.cat/yktzbk.webm
a.pomf.cat/zghabz.webm
a.pomf.cat/pptwlw.webm
a.pomf.cat/jjymgk.webm
a.pomf.cat/vjmuhl.webm
a.pomf.cat/ijhodj.webm
a.pomf.cat/eraulm.webm
a.pomf.cat/fmbtro.webm

>Abott
Update that pic to Pauline Hanson

nz - Winston Peters

Norway: Siv Jensen
Finland: Timo Soini

>korwin under polish flag

Formand for Nye Borgerlige. Thulesen eller Pia er mere relevante, men Pernille er vel tættere på at være en dansk Trump.

Why is seselj on the list?
All he does is troll people.

Can't forget Szalasi (Hungary) and Pavelic (Croatia).

Again I didn't make these, just hoping to find someone that can fix them and make a final perfected version.

Who should be on there?

This has been said many times in other threads and I agree, now we just need someone with photoshop skills.

I will make a list of all the revised leaders and hopefully we will find someone to make the necessary changes, or maybe I'll just put in a week straight of effort and become super badass at photoshop.

youtube.com/watch?v=wLaALKVdnq8

She really is our most based politician in Australia

FUN FACT: She was sent to jail years ago and was hated for been an open racist and patriot Aussie, but now she has come back to kick some ass

It's easy as fuck to come up with a pic like you posted, time consuming with a bunch of faces, but not difficult in the slightest and you wouldn't need to learn photoshop for an entire week to do that. I could make that pic from scratch in 30 minutes and I'm a complete novice.

I've never used it before but I'm off for the next two days and stuck inside because of this hurricane, so I'll take a crack at it. Just need to find all the right politicians.

From Balkan no one expect orban.
Political leaders here are two faced sluts that will jump on the first highest bidder.
Its really sad to look at them changing stances from right to left to get that undecided voters.
I wish this area had couple more leaders like orban who wants preserve our culture and tradition.

Just use lasso tool to cut out the faces, make sure all the flags are the same size, and also that nothing is proportionally fucked up (there's a scaling tool that automatically smooths out resizing). Then put the faces on a layer above the flags. And you're done.

Well that sucks but at least you guys have based Orban. Maybe soon other leaders will rise up in the Balkans. Thanks for the info.

De nye borgerlige er ret brutale, det er derfor vi kan lide dem.

>but at least you guys have based Orban.

He's Croatian and has jack shit to do with Orban.

I'm aware where he's from m8, he just said that Orban was the only true nationalist in the Balkans (an area both Hungary and Croatia occupy).

Bjorn looks like a fucking dyke take that faggot off that

Hungary isn't Balkan though, and even if it was, Orban's policies mean nothing for the other countries there, other than refugees piling up on their side of the border like in Serbia's case.

>burgerfags unironically think tony abbott was a '''nationalist'''