BREAKING NEWS: Trump to win in ‘landslide’ vote, but President Hillary a ‘done deal’

During an interview with Bloomberg News, Democrat mega-donor George Soros openly admits that GOP presidential nominee Donald Trump will win the popular vote in a “landslide,” but says a President Hillary Clinton is already a “done deal.”

In the interview which is now surfacing, Soros says with certainty that Trump will win the popular vote in the country, but says that won’t make him president because the electoral college vote will go for Clinton.

youtube.com/watch?v=OxcHS2M0wn4&ab_channel=JoeBlow

Jesus Christ there will be riots.

How is this a big deal. I'm pretty sure this is not the first time this has happened. Did it not happen with Bush/Gore or Bush/Kerry? I can't remember.

Bush/Gore

Holy shit. David Icke is right. That mother fucker is a reptilian.

wew

wasn't exactly a "landslide", tho

>Trump will have a landside in the popular vote, but in the electoral vote
>I don't think Donald Trump has any chance of being elected

how old are you?

jesus christ I want off this ride

Soros and Hillary have that same demon-like smile.

What's up with that?

Not even close to landslide. The Bush/Gore race was decided by one state that was too close to call because they were too lazy to do a proper recount.

Yeah, but it was still a case of Bush winning without the popular vote, and there was a lot of rage over that

Who is Rutherford B Hayes

It's real. All of it.

His face looks like an old white guy's ballsack.

How does it feel America knowing your democratic system is a joke?

>democracuy works guys! There is no need for extreme measures!

That guy is evil

Do you even know what you are posting here, user.

I do.

This is totally wrong.

I piss in your False god's mouths.

I take a SHIT in Saturn's eye too.

I hope everyone drops what they are doing

Stops working, stops going to their jobs, let this fucker burn, storm the capital etc.

I can't take this shit anymore

Pretty shit desu, but it feels reassuring that some big shit could go down if Trump really does win the popular vote by a landslide

Why do we hate this guy again? He seems like a nice guy desu

mine looks pretty neat though compared to his

You better do it before the "Russians" hack hillary again and you're in ww3.

Better be careful, kid.

Wouldn't want anything bad to happen to yah, heh.

Our brothers are poised to strike, 'Murrica need only light the match and the whole powderkeg will go. Uncuck the world USA, you are our only hope.

Because people here are anti Semitic assholes.

I am convinced that people are not gonna fall for the

"Le russians are bad meme"

and just tell hilldog to kick rocks maybe pick up a m16 to fight her self

As long as Trump loses, I'm okay with this

No fucking shit, you have to be retarded not to realize that popular vote does not determine the election results.

We will bear witness to the great Happening of our time.
The world will be shaken to its core, and the old order will be forever destroyed.
A new era will dawn upon the earth.

He meant Donald Trump will lose in a landslide but that the electoral college will be close.

Jesus fuck you people have horrible listening comprehension.

The real question.... will this finally be the spark to start the 2nd revolution?

Thanks Han

Nothing nefarious, just stupid.

If he won in a landslide by the popular vote he's almost invariably going to win the electoral college.

It's not like he's going to be doing great in NY and CA.

Soros sounds like he's pinned huge hope on the swing states. This is why Trump is expanding the amount of swing states. Nearly every blue state will be in play. That's what happens when you win the popular vote.

Soros should have stuck to playing currency markets.

I think he's implying electoral votes will go to Hillary despite the majority going to trump in that state.

So imagine if Texas's votes all went to Hillary despite it being 80% Trump.

Of fucking course it will. Tell us something we don't know.

Race war??

Yes

This

That would result in an immediate bullet shooting revolution. It will not happen.

It sounds to me like he's simply talking about winning the swing states, ignoring the reality of the fact nearly every state sans CA will be a swing state due to Hillary being a terrible candidate.

>Popular vote
>Electoral college vote
Illuminate me please, I have no idea what this means.

His foundations have funded:

Black Lives Matter
The Ukraine fiasco
Election fraud in various countries
Manipulating currency in southeast asia
Funds general leftist cuckery

and finally, has once said he believes himself to be the messiah

Fuck Soros, and fuck you if you actually like him.

>we are a small minority of extremist

Who is he talking about pol?

>He meant Donald Trump will lose in a landslide but that the electoral college will be close.

That's the opposite of what Soros said in the video.
He said that the popular vote will go to Trump in a landslide, but the electoral college will be close in favor of Hillary.

Because he funds and profits off instability and chaos in every country

Because in addition to funding BLM he has most of the EU leadership in his pocket, spearheading the free movement of refugees

I don't even care that he's Jewish. The man is a plague

sounds like hes saying trump will win the popular vote but hillary will win the states with more electoral votes

idk though

google it

This desu. As much as he's thought of generating chaos, this move of him stating this, is really out of character.

It's like he's softening the blow, ever so slightly, instead of Trump actually winning by a landslide, and Hillary winning the electoral, without warning. That would probably be chaotic, if people weren't prepared for that outcome.

Perhaps it's more nefarious, like he's rubbing our faces in shit, but that's not really his style, either.

He hates Jews. Tries to fuck over Israel constantly.

>it's going to lead to a landslide for Donald Trump in the popular vote, not in the electoral vote

are we watching the same video?

Damn fine Satan, chill.

No, there won't.

Thanks for Correcting The Record.

Popular vote refers to the total number of votes by the people who vote. In the United States, the popular vote is not what determines who becomes president.
The electoral college is a bunch of people who represent the states, and it's these people (a few hundred or less) who actually vote on the president.
They are supposed to vote for whichever candidate wins the popular vote in their state.
So let's say that in 70% of states Hillary Clinton wins by 1%. In the other 30% of states, Donald Trump wins by 90%. Donald Trump might have substantially more votes, but Hillary Clinton gets more electoral votes and therefore "wins"
It's a system that is designed to make the elections easier to control and prevent third party candidates from winning

>Soros says that Donald trump will win the popular vote in a landslide.

>Bloomberg words at the bottom of the screen say "SOROS: CLINTON TO WIN POPULAR VOTE".

wat

Can someone confirm when this video was taken?

>if it was during the primaries, it could be interpreted other ways.

>That one faggot who told him to go KYS

He's like an evil Michael Kaine.

Trump is also a statistically terrible candidate who is more despised than Hillary.

this. I don't want to jump to conclusions you guys

So basically it's like the FPTP bullshit we have here?

Shit.

Build wall. Now. Either one of these clowns can pay for it. Only in America does the president of Proctor and Gamble tell you to your face how he's about to fuck ya
>trump
When voting don't forget your 2A?
>YOU WILL NEVER TAKE MY FREEDUMBBBB

He is the prince of darkness

It's also supposed to give a little more say to smaller states. Lets be honest if it wasn't for the EC candidates would ignore a lot of the country.

only nigger riot in the US

It'll technically be the third revolution

Riots and civil war. The Happening of Happenings.

Just fucking try it you fucks.

Each state gets a certian amount of Electoral College representatives, based on its population.

Also, the Electoral College officials themselves technically don't have to vote the way their population does.

If a candidate wins the majority vote in a state, they get all the EC points of that state.

The majority of the population can vote for somebody, and they can still lose; if they didn't get enough EC points. This happened in 2000, when Bush beat Gore, and libs are still butthurt about it.

I'm pretty sure he's not. If he was saying that then all hell would break lose. He's talking about popular vote around the country. Electoral votes are distributed on popular vote within a state, it's impossible to get them without winning popular vote(unless the votes are awarded proportionally of course). Soros isn't dumb enough to let something like that leak if he was doing it. It is possible that is what he is plotting though.

If Trump wins the popular vote IN A LANDSLIDE and Hillary is appointed by the electoral college, there will be utter chaos. I mean open revolt.

They're about on par for despised.

Trump however isn't a traitor and a criminal.

Hillary literally belongs hanging from the gallows at Leavenworth. That is in no way hyperbole.

If the media wasn't shitting on Trump 24/7 he'd be no more disliked than Romney.

They already do. Trump wouldn't have stepped foot in Louisiana if it weren't Katrina 2.0 right now.

What do you think this board has become since the grapefruit and the pantsuit entered the scene

are you referring to the fourth or the seventh recount?

He's such a wildcard, he went against what he told them to write.

A board of peace.

Only white nationalist groups will chimp out and marginalize their movement even more.

Yeah. Peace of spiderfrogcatmen

>If a candidate wins the majority vote in a state, they get all the EC points of that state..

What I meant was "usually", since the EC officials can sometimes just vote however they want to.

The Electoral College decides who wins, period.

Soros was probably implying that he has plants in the Electoral College.

Forgive me if it's naive but if winning the popular vote doesn't guarentee you thd presidency then why do you vote at all?

That's not how it works. Cheating and discrepencies like this are possible if it's very close. You cannot have a landslide and a difference between the popular vote and the Electoral College, that is the whole point of having a landslide.

There's no question of that. Every state capital and DC would be occupied and the military would likely go rogue. The bureaucracy would split and it would he the end of the United States.

The people in play aren't stupid enough to give that ending to a foreign billionaire. His game isn't as good as he thinks it is and him and his old money buds aren't who they often think they are either.

No, this would be the last straw that gets people out in the streets.

Not even close you mong, it's almost like the House of Lords having the final say in who becomes PM

If he's 18 today, then you can't expect a 3 and 7 year old to have followed the 2000 and 2004 elections....

Because 1776 is a masonic concept. Also jongoism. Also bread and circuses. Also common law

Not necessarily true because Trump has been going to all kinds of places, but normally true.

Without the EC it would likely be even worse. Only major population centres.

Gore won by 600 votes. Bush sued.

The constitution is clear, The presidency ends on 20 January, 11:59 am. With or with out a new president. Gore seceded when it was clear that Bush was going to continue to obstruct in the 11th hour.

Its ironic though because Gore was the VP so he would have been sworn in anyway

Whom was Al Gore in the 2000 race for 600 Alex

Woah based leaf

Just to have what little say in the matter that you do.

Those were non-elections between indistinguishable career politicians. The biggest story of the Bush-Kerry election was that they belonged to the same creepy elitist fraternity. People forget how massively unpopular Gore was. Nothing from those examples applies here. A Hillary presidency is a civil war.

>It's a system that is designed to make the elections easier to control and prevent third party candidates from winning
I don't even know how our system works desu, but I know what happened to UKIP.

Every vote in every country should be handled the same way as we did the referendum, what's with all these autistic systems that screw the majority over?

Nope. Not in that case. That would actually cause normal people to take to the streets. Bureaucrats would start sabotaging government assets, random politicians would start getting shot by their staff.

That would cause legitimate chaos. Not silly "it's happening" perversions either. That is a mathematical certainty.

I'm sure the military and powers that be have run the simulations. They won't let that happen.

>EXTREMELY shady background story, only thing known for sure is that his fortune began with betraying Jews to the Nazis
>Wanted economic criminal in multiple countries
>Uses his wealth to destabilize countries via massive X-treme (tm) political movements
>Is planning on using his influence via Open Society Foundation to censor the internet in a way that casts his groups in the best possible light
I pray a little every day that this man finally dies.

This nigger just admitted our election doesn't matter cuz the electoral votes are already rigged.

As a tax payer I am furious.

Learn history.
And English.

Actually if I'm hearing what I think I'm hearing, if Trump technically won the states' popular vote and then the electoral college committee decided to spite him for being too "dangerous", there would officially be riots nationwide

That was by a hair. Not a landslide.