Redpill me on Tesla

Redpill me on Tesla.
I hate Elon Musk. I don't have a reason for it I just see something I really hate in him that I can't describe. I'm extremely happy that their shit went up in flames.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3743588/Tesla-car-catches-fire-promotional-event-France.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He took like $5 billion in tax dollars to build his car plant, saying it would bring tons of jobs.Then made the entire building full of robots so nobody works there. He's a con man.

I hate how he thinks he's hot shit and actually thinks he invented something.

Wow its a fucking leaf.

SHART

Based

What's the problem with that?
Imagine how much more expensive his cars would be if he had to pay humans to build them.

electric cars are currently still a meme & a scam

He was first to market but the new Audi and Mercedes electric cars BTFO Tesla hard

Musk can't survive vs the Germans long term

kill yourself dude.

Get this, the cars run on redpills. Ikr? How cool is that?

How tho?

what about solar city

to really, huh think makes this me

Elon Musk hasn't really done anything that actually works properly since he left paypal. He was only part of paypal, we'll never know for sure how much he actually contributed. Tesla is a terrible product in almost every imaginable metric, fueled by government subsidies and blind followers, his house batteries are expensive and shitty, his hyperloop is an outright scam, and... oh that's right, his space company just blew up a rocket. Does that sound familiar? That's because the exact same thing happened at the exact same place a year ago.

Why people continue to follow that charlatan is beyond me. Fucking ridiculous. And every time someone criticizes Musk everyone is like "oooohh but you're just JEALOUS of Elon Musk!". Yeah, fine. Sure. But why is it that nobody criticizing Donald Trump is accused of just being jealous?

Energy required relative to oil based fuel is off the charts crazy. And the electric comes from oil.

elon musk is the entrepeneurial god of the 21st centrury. not bill gates. not mark zuckerkike

musk is actually saving the planet with tesla and taking us to new ones with spacex. only in america. now fuck off leaf cuck

to be quite honest with you family I think the government should subidize his companies and actually help america move foward in our energy sectors

It's nice of folks like Elon to give us a $300million dollar weenie roast!

>Redpill me on Tesla.

A part of grand US plan to abandon oil as energy source, and cut Russia's, Saudis, Iran and other barbaric oil-trader countries powers,
cuz their geopolitical strenght become dangerous

>I hate Elon Musk.

He is just a puppet,
literally nobody

Just too bad that there were not 6 of the world's greatest Illuminati in there waiting to escape to Mars...

I bet you morons think the moon landings were faked too. This is what doing nothing but sitting indoors all day and spamming memes does to you. Elon Musk is a man who grew up out of nothing from Africa and ended up succeeding in everything that he has planned for so far, from a plan he has lain out years ago by himself. "SpaceX is a waste of money and won't achieve anything" - now #1 aerospace company that isn't being managed by the government. "Tesla won't work, electric cars are a meme" - now a profitable company that has many lines of cars and is competing at the top of the market.

The only job at a motor company is lifting heavy parts? Well I guess then the Americans have nothing to complain about when all of their businesses are moving to Mexico because they are doing pretty much the same thing.

>Man builds a company from scratch
>In less than 14 years company is building rockets in house that can put payload in orbit and land back on Earth to be reused.
>People hate the man and his company.

Stay mad niggers.

he is not having a good day today

cheer up Elon!

>tesla
>competing at the top of the market
wow a leaf

Only 5 billions? That's nothing compared to the banks

I think he's here guys. That or CTR is subcontracted to support snake oil salesmen.

Entrepreneurship requires the ability to finance your own shit rather than relying on taxpayer funds obtained through deception.

Most successful people (certainly in the US) are like this. Look at Obama with his bullshit Yes We Can. Or Trump or Clinton.
It's the same in business, you just need a slick sales pitch and you can rip people off every fucking time.
My parents don't even believe that the cars are made by government subsidies.

Did you say something about robots, you little faggot?

We are the future.

I respect the fact that Elon Musk is successful, this thread isn't about that. I'm asking about shit and bad stuff you never hear about tesla.

I never said corporate welfare was acceptable either. I really wish occupy wallstreet sparked a revolution.

>Company is so shitty that it needs billions in gibsmedats to survive
>Space stuff they do is mostly shit that the Soviets did 60+ years ago with primitive 60s tech

Into the fucking landfill it goes.

My dad drives a Tesla. Tis fun to drive.

We don't give a fuck about muh emissions though. The electricity to charge it comes from coal anyway

Musk's companies and inventions are trying to push the technological "norm" while also taking government and corporate subsidies (Google is the biggest one). His ventures are worth it even if they're subsidized since if one of his idea: AI electric cars, faster rail transportation, privatized space, solar, etc... it will be worth the investment x100.

Groundbreaking technology needs government money to account for the large chances of failure otherwise they usually go at a step by step basis instead of large leaps and bounds.

I like the cut of his jib.

Elon Musk is a crony capitalist and nobody in the media dares to criticize Tesla for their ponzi scheme. You may have heard about his exploding rockets because it's hard to cover that up but have you heard about their combusting electric cars? Seems kind of strange that nobody seems eager to report about this.

>A Tesla electric car caught fire during a promotional tour in southwest France, and those aboard escaped unharmed.

>The driver was quoted in local newspaper Sud Ouest as saying he answered a Facebook ad offering test drives of the Model S sedan.

>The driver said he saw smoke, and then three people aboard got out before seeing it catch fire.

>Five minutes later it was completely destroyed, according to the driver's account, but no one was injured in the incident.

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3743588/Tesla-car-catches-fire-promotional-event-France.html

There are two kind of people:
1) those who look up to the sky and see clouds
2) those who look up to the sky and see cage bars
Elon Musk is neither he sees what the 2nd type of people see and dedicates his life to do something about it.

Elon basically sued his name onto every brand and is a complete douchebag. I am also glad their shit went up in flames I hope Elon dies of cancer.

But those cars look hot garbage.

>electric comes from oil

"Musk is a self-described American exceptionalist and nationalist, describing himself as "nauseatingly pro-American". According to Musk, the United States is "[inarguably] the greatest country that has ever existed on Earth", describing it as "the greatest force for good of any country that's ever been". Musk believes outright that there "would not be democracy in the world if not for the United States", arguing there were "three separate occasions in the 20th-century where democracy would have fallen with World War I, World War II and the Cold War, if not for the United States"."

Plus he builds fast cars and works to make the US energy independent.

A OK in my book.

He didn't get any taxpayer money, he will get takes breaks on the money the plant produces, if any. And yes it brought a lot of jobs to the area, just not production line jobs, which don't exist in heavy developed countries anyway.

People actually buy Tesla's though. Especially Norway, for whatever reason.

Strip mining rare earth metals to make 'environmentally friendly' cars that are sold at a premium to morons in California.

not sure if it count as redpill but here is what i learned about elon musk:
he was originally an engineer with double major. he didn't start with his career with his profession, but instead he captured the internet boom and made X.com(later paypal) with his brother. brother later become a chef)
he got 190mil from this website and lots of connections.
he started talking about electric cars, i would say this as an earlier idea he had in mind while in school. he initially wanted to invest half of his fortune to this project and see where it goes.
right away Tesla would go compete with General Motors, Ford, and Chrysler. At the time any one of them can crush tesla easily.
even till now lots of restrictions still apply to tesla, due to its competitors.
i don't know whose idea spacex was. but he first visioned this company as a way for Mars colonization. not a company for relaunch-able rocket.
spacex had 3 launch failures before achieving the first ever privately funded successful rocket launch. in many interviews Elon admitted that if a 4th failure occurred, his company would be in the red.
one of his kid died during this time. i believe he got emotionally affected by this for a long time. few years later during an interview he described his companies as his own children, and then cried and asked for a break.
He later divorced his first wife, and remarried straight away.
recession hit and all of his company almost went under. he has to invest all of his saving into his companies.
he also partly owns a third company, something about solar panels.
Musk claims that some basics of his success is long work hours and almost never taking time off. He claims to have only taken vacation twice, and both times a rocket exploded while he was not at work.
Elon Musk does not look up to Tesla as much as you would expect. he admitted to be an Edison fan. for he claims that it is Edison who introduced his ideas into the market, while tesla did not. he also claims to admire Steve jobs.

Tesla is a rare example of the government investment in high ROI R&D which it has been neglecting more and more every year. American exports have been floundering for years and NASA continually pissed away far more money than spaceX. Propping up a brand new automaker and a space transport company successfully is a bit mind boggling. Musk also has his skin in the game.

SpaceX is getting beat hard by Arianespace these days though because Musk keeps blowing shit up.

>just blew up a rocket
>still highest success rate
>scam that smart business owners somehow believe in

>Space stuff they do is mostly shit that the Soviets did 60+ years ago with primitive 60s tech
like 3D printed engines, state of the art capsules with new safety measures and reusable boosters?

It's the same as the the self-balancing scooter scare where it was all over the news when a few of them went on fire after their lithium batteries were penetrated and people were not used to them catching fire/exploding when this happened, so it was completely user error. The news blew it up to be a big deal even though less than 0.1% of "hoverboards" broke down this way.

There have been many such incidents. It is my understanding that it can be difficult to insure Teslas if you intend to park them indoors because of the increased risk of spontaneous combustion. No lie.

Moon landings were fake, asshole.

calm down marc, nobody likes you btw

From the engineers in the US I have talked to, working at a Musk company is fucking awful.

They have a ridiculous turn over rate for engineers. They like to pick up young smart people, make they work crazy hours and squeeze everything they can out of them. When these engineers want to start a family they leave because you can't raise a kid working 80 hours a week.

The pay isn't that great either. People just work there because Elon has created this sense of a brand, and Tesla on your resume looks really good. He works hard to exploit that.

He's basically this guy.

aren't all private companies other than the union like this now?

Troll
Dumb as shit if not troll
I'd rather have my tax dollars going to him rather than Rothschild.
You are fucking retarded. You act like rockets have never blown up or cars have never spontaneously caught of fire...like it is a rarity for it happen. It's not.

Tesla = Scam
Musk = Scammer

If you were a billionaire that looked like a bald cuck, you'd get an expensive hair follicle transplant too.

currently? so.. they're not later...or...?

Jesus Christ he started a successful rocket company. What the fuck have you done with your life

>It's the same as the the self-balancing scooter scare

Except it's not when no one in the leftist media dares to critically report about the business of government's darling, Elon Musk.

This story would be front and center in the circles of car journalism were it any other company. Mercedes fuel cell exploding? That would be the hottest topic for a week straight but Tesla somehow gets away with mentioning it will work with the authorities.

Based

I'm sure the Wright Brothers first plane didn't fly either.

From who I have talked to: Sort of. There are companies like Amazon that work you like crazy and have high engineer turn over rates, but Amazon has INCREDIBLE pay. Like ridiculous pay.

Apple works you fairly hard but has fantastic pay.

Google has incredible pay, and work life is apparently pretty great. A student I interned with was on the Google campus in Cali, they have restaurants that are completely free for Google employees, and they bring in world class Chefs every few months or so.

>not shaving it off like Lex Luthor

revolutions don't happen like that in America , leaf. maybe you shouldn`t care so much

elon musk is a steve jobs type person in corporate america

he doesnt invent things so much as he looks at trends in technology and cobbles something together ahead of old money types.

>You act like

Stick with the facts and what I wrote instead of making up your own version of my post.

Hey atleast elon musk destroyed that jew mark zuckerbergs $200 million dollar satelite today

Tesla seems to be an expectation though. They have shit pay and horrible work life, which for engineers isn't that super common unless the place is packed with H1B folks.

Tesla = Loss
Musk = Loser
Tesla = Scam
Musk = Scammer

I'll eat 3 grams of psychotomimetic mushrooms and smoke a full hash/tobacco cigarette and debate him ANYWHERE and by debate him I actually mean mindrape his weak melon until he either collapses or flees.

because there's nothing negative to report on for the public, only for people wanting to see the state of his stocks.

He was a self made millionaire before PayPal

The only thing wrong with him is he's a bit of a neckbeard and sensationaist: "religion and science can't coexist", "reality is probably a simulation", "A.I. is the biggest threat to humanity"

Who made you czar of the press to decide what is to be reported to the public?

based

Jews never moser on Jews.

at least he's pushing technology forward. the most innovation that has come out of Silicon Valley in the past few years is Snapchat. it's fucking pathetic.

Like when Ford recalls 5 million vehicles because at switch that deactivates the overdrive and can catch fire and burn down your house? Or when GM recalls 2 million vehicles that can leak oil and catch fire after parking them in your garage? How about Apollo 1, Spaceshuttle Challenger, Spaceshuttle Columbia, the list goes on...are those the kind of facts I should be sticking to?

He's not.

Magnetic power would be pushing it forward.

What has he honestly innovated?

The fact that he has Tesla's name on this shit has ALWAYS pissed me off. Rubs me the wrong fucking way. HUGE scam artist, and his implication of "Tesla" is proof enough.

When you buy a tesla in CA, you get up to $45k in subsidies

Tesla is a bullshit company that can't exist with extensive subsidization for rich people toys

also to add (word limit), his brother said they were actually illegal immigrant during an interview, Elon only down played his word.
it is believed that by releasing Tesla's patent,
Elon intends to push more electric cars into the market. this will allow more electric charging station around the globe, and make Tesla an accepted commercial car to the general public, instead of rich individuals.
solarcity and tesla both count as more environmental friendly alternative than their competitors. this attract populist politician, obama, among many others, endorses his company.

My bro has a tesla and its fucking sick. 0-60 in under 3 seconds. They have a great product, its just overpriced atm, but thats the way new texhnology is

>edgy leaf

Miss your estrogen injection today, m8?

>space travel
>self driving electric cars

sure he didn't invent this stuff but there's no doubt he's pushing it forward. with how little money NASA gets any attempt at space exploration should be applauded.

Definitely no innovation going on here...

>What has he honestly innovated?
A good electric car. This is a good thing as it takes the Saudi dicks out of our asses.

There's been many stages of tesla

Pre-car
Roadster
Model S development
Model S ramp up
Post-Model S

They've fired thousands of people in that span

The company itself does not run well. They lack technology which is ironic for a company that touts its technological prowess. They hire based on reputation, not results.

For analysis they basically just shit out excel reports.

I know much about the company, I even peed in the same bathroom as Elon for many weeks.

Not impressive or useful.

I concur. I test-drove one down in Florida. They're the real deal, but that starting price of $65k is ridiculous. But my dad bought stock in it when it was $100/share and when it spiked to $260+, he sold it and bought a Model 3.

>A good electric car.
nope. He makes battery powered shitboxes.

Sure, go on. Or read my post again to realize that what you implied I posted wasn't true. I haven't acted like those things don't happen to spell it out for you.

That is a reversed video. fucking retard

>I'm extremely happy that their shit went up in flames
me too, but from a machinist contractor point of view

did elon musk fire you

mostly everyone at the company '''worships''' elon

they don't talk to him and look away to avoid eye contact

his meetings run on his schedule, which means you can sit around for hours until he shows up.

he doesn't know anyone's name even if you've worked for the company for 5+ years. he only knows his gay engineer buddies that he's hired away from google.

i've heard that once an employee went up to him and told him they were excited to work for the company and he blankly stared at them and asked them why they were talking to him.

arrogance is offputting but what do i know

no, (((star))) employee. few raises/promotions

That explains why the smoke around the landing pad appears only when the rocket is about to touchdown...

what is your field?