UC Davis SJW Insists That White People Give Their Chance The Rapper

>All the white people who got floor tickets to see Chance the Rapper need to give them up to Black people or Brown people. The album wasn't even made for you and you don't even know what he is talking about or can't even relate to it lol.

totalsororitymove.com/uc-davis-sjw-insists-that-white-people-give-their-chance-the-rapper-floor-concert-tickets-to-black-people/

>University of California, Davis, booked Chance to perform in October while he’s on his Magnificent Coloring World Tour. Pretty dope for all students involved. But, since it’s 2016 and social justice warriors feel the need to project their views onto virtually everybody, one student took to the Facebook event to demand that all of the white people who bought floor tickets need to give them to black people, because the album “wasn’t even made” for white people.

Just when we think the SJW fad is dying

Should have started with pic related. Oh well.

All my rage & strawman.png

this would make sense if it was someone like kendrick lamar but chance the rapper is pretty much meme tier

As if niggers going to UC Davis know what he is talking about. Give me a fucking break

>listening to this bippoty boppity jew

That's what you get for patronizing a nigger. You know you shouldn't give money to a jungle monkey. #ImWithHer

All black people need to give their electronic tech, homes (NOT HUTS) and land to white people. It wasn't even made for them, and they don't even know what a circuit is, or can't relate to it, lol.

All that needs saying.

EITHER WE ALL SHARE, OR NO ONE DOES.

where are all the stories of kids giving them up ?? i want to see screen shot tweets of nu males and roasties talking about how they were proud to give up their ticket for equality or some bullshit

The fuck it wasn't, that was the best hip hop album that came out this year.
How the fuck does summer friends or same drugs not relate to everyone.

>listening to rap and hip hop post 16

And nothing of value was lost.

because this is no different than white people telling black people they can't do something because they're black. the hypocrisy

yeah, the rap game is ALMOST completely dead, people just haven't realized it's dead, then the cycle will be complete

>Niggers being racist
What else is new.

Kek, you'd think he was Yeats or something.

Lol shut up with your power moves bboys over there

>hypocrisy

suck start a shotgun timothy

this, we should be bringing them to heel, not paying for the next meal!

>White people give tickets up
>Niggers scalp said tickets to other white people
wew lad

>has never listened to chance
Fucking plebs Jesus.

Back to /kpop/

I've actually never got into rap for this reason. It's a music that's only inclusive to it's own kind.

Shibaloma jeomdungi. Fuck off.

>give nigger ticket
>nigger sells ticket to whitey
>whitey gives away ticket to nigger

Is this their plan for bringing black folk out of poverty? It really makes you invest in thought...

She dun goof'd

This desu
I want to revel in rage

I'm all for it. White people have no business listening to shit tier nigger music.

this

I just can't seem to get upset about niggers bitching about cultural appropriation. The white race would be much better without the wiggers that rap music creates

Maybe the bill of rights should only be for white people since they thought it up and brown people don't know what it means

So... hiphop balla balla bling bleng is still a thing, eh?

All the black and brown people at UC Davis with scholarships need to give them up to white people. They weren't even made for you and can't even know what the professors are talking about or even relate to it lol.

This

sad but true

One fuckin' guy posts this stupid demand on Twitter , and Sup Forums goes off the deep end.

Why do you guys allow yourselves to get so worked up so easily?

SAVAGE

>it's a "niggers saying stupid niggershit" episode

>rap
Is there anything as degenerate and blue pilled?

with generations of nigs trying to live the thug life for a record deal that never comes.
>hahahahahahahahahaha

>you don't even know what he is talking about or can't even relate to it lol.
So, black people should give their college spots to whites.

its the rage cage in here senpai

Wow.
I think black people should give 99% of their possessions to white people because they were made for white people not niggers.

Good. They're right, white people have no business being there. It's nigger culture, and the sooner white people figure out that they are not part of nigger culture, they are not welcome in nigger culture, and they can never fit into nigger culture, the better.

I dont get it

Dont liberals believe that race doesnt exist?

If thats true, then how does it make sense to separate people by race and say they should be treated differently?

Chance is white people rap though.

Nice ID

Still retarded but seems like a joke, not worth writing an article about

beatins, not eatins

How to ruin a rapper's career:
Tell white people theyre not allowed to listen to it.

Ok, in return can black people give up social security? I mean, it wasn't even made for them to begin with.

this is for you

I insist any White with nigger tickets kill themselves.

>post
>ID

underrated

It will only take one Lawyer and a screenshot to take him to the court and sue him for everything he has.

>not hearing Hand Shakes with Snakes
>not hearing AFROPolo
>Korea

ALL MY FRIENDS ARE RACIST
AND I HATE THIS Sup Forums BUNCH
MAN I SHITPOST TOO MUCH

i mean i don't know who this dude is, and can't see why you would want to see him. However, i feel bad for the white kids who have tickets now because they can't go without getting pestered, and probably assaulted.

What if you are asian? UC Davis is pretty much all asian now.

I agree. Why would white people go to a rap concert?

OP this is the brand of news that I am fucking sick of. What some person who you define as an SJW posted on a facebook group isn't news. I hear the same shit on CNN, NBC, you name it: "X tweeted this today, etc, etc". Do I personally think it's dumb that someone thinks that way? Of course. It's art. Art's for everybody. But I'm not surprised that there is someone in this world who thinks it should be for certain people. This is an old game. Why do we continue playing?

You've clearly never seen Sup Forums go off the deep end

They do know that the huge majority of sales and downloads are purchased by whites, right? White people are the ones making black rappers rich.

>Nig makes himself look retarded

Business as usual

This fucking hue monkey understands the situation more than my fellow Americans. WTF now I love Brazil.

Fuck Sup Forums I'm really fucking mad right now. Why can't we just enjoy music without political bullshit? Like is it really necessary? I read a review for Frank Ocean's Blonde the other day and guess what, BLM rhetoric and da black ppl empowerment we wuz shit all over it. Blonde is a great album, can we please just enjoy it without listening to some nu-male ramble about Trayvon Martin?

I love music. I just want to enjoy my music and be left the fuck alone. Please just fuck off ;-;

This is a good thing it's called natural selection. Should I go into a huge crowd of riled up negros?

>korean
>listening to rap/hip pop
this is why I'll never take you chink wannabe's seriously, your taste in music is the worst it's either Kpop or nigger music never been around a korean listening to anything else

>chance the rapper
>wasnt produced for white people

KEK

Holy shit, acting like radio hype music is underground.

The most telling part of this to me was how "Black" and "Brown" people are capitalized and "white people" is not.

Liberalism is a mental illness.

Acid Rap was preety good but Coloring Book is shit

"Chance da rapper? Get that weak ass nigga outta here fãm, gimme sum Kanye or Lil Bibby, Chief Keef at least. Fuck outta here."

Dude even Remy is better than a lot of this shit now

>black
>jew

You're thinking Drake.

This is getting pretty bad.

>dindus getting more gibsmedat
>libcucks giving away their shit
Not sure how to feel about this desu.

Literal fucking racism, bullying, and segregation.
It's ok when niggers and dykes do it.

They're fucking dead, all of them.

That pic is like cooking mama cookoff IRL

I should point out that I did always play it drunk though

They should do it then; SJW's are the ones who care about this stuff, and "I guess I am oppressing it by liking this, so I've got to stop and never do it agian".

He gets less views because of it, less fans, and the market speaks.Usually followed by "I fucked up, come back!".

My usual policy is that giving people exactly what they think they want is the biggest curse you can give them. "When god wants men to suffer, he answers their prays" is an expression I've heard. I think this expression is playing out more these days.

This.
/thread

>REEEEEEEEEEEEfund

heh i met him. nice guy. sucks live though, and overplayed

He's more pro-White than any of you since he's advising whites to avoid such music.

i don't know how people can't see that blacks aren't oppressed in any way, they are just selfish and arrogant.
>black kid gets shot for doing crime
>black people demand that the law not apply to blacks
>white man cast as black role is a huge thing
>black man cast as white role isn't even worth mentioning
>black wants to go to sold out gig
>demands whites give them tickets

honestly, it is a selfish, stuck-up kind of vibe that i get from these people. they all think they are better than white people, they've been told for so long how black people are so much cooler and stronger and how "stale" or whatever white people are and now they get indignant whenever a black doesn't get their way.

who the fuck is chance the rapper? and also who gives a shit?

They want their 40 acres and a mule, they want reparations....they want everything right now...gibs me dat, we oppressed, das racis......OMG the cancer!! when will they ever be happy? Never...never is the answer....so why are they even relevant.......if we are to be deceptively accused of bigotry, well perhaps its time these ungrateful predators get some

a retard reeing on facebook isnt headline news faggot

Who is this spunk trunk?

nah this is retarded, nothing stops black from going to a country concert, nor a trump rally

Fucking niggers JUST DIE.

>Implying there are blacks at UCD
School is majority Asian

This is great
Now all the cucks will be left out of their nigger music party

Kali OP jungle plz nerf

The current fucking year

I'm from Davis and this is why I left

Anybody in this thread that's angry at anything simply hasn't internalized the fact that blacks and whites in America are two different people with no reciprocal obligation toward one another.

>current year
>giving some nig money and attention to nig and brainwash our young

they deserve everything they get.

>one student took to the Facebook

Where's Moon Man when you need him?

This seems fine to me if blacks give white people their phones, tablets, and computers.
Lets face it, electricity and modern transistor based computing is a cultural thing that blacks simply can never fully understand because of their vastly different culture.

Hey I grew up in Davis.
It really is a lefty shithole. At least the Asians mostly aren't buying the liberal horseshit.

>Davis
Yo, me to. How old are you? What part you from?