Yo Sup Forums I heard you liked creeps and bullies

Yo Sup Forums I heard you liked creeps and bullies

Speaking as a woman: "I eliminate the women" is pretty darn dumb here. I mean, the vast majority of female serial killers were poisoners, for one. I'm fairly sure the majority of poisoned pharmaceutical cases had female culprits, too.

>Alfred
Gee he does look Batman's Alfred, if he was fucking jacked.

Good point

Frank ass!

Good end. I was going to post the Daredevil counterpart but I need a cig. Will post it later, if the thread remains

Yeah but Marvel couldn't very well publish a story featuring Pun and DD beating the shit out of a woman, could they? Hell maybe they should at some point, it will help them show how progressive they are

Yeah, I get that. And hell, Frank's always been pretty sexist...insofar as he treats women differently than he does men, even if they're just as criminal as a guy he'd just plug and forget (barring a couple of Ennis stories in particular).

It's part of his character. I'm okay with it, because he's flawed, that's part of who he is.

I was, y'know, just sayin'.

Cindy you can do better than a roider with a skullet.
Now I want a story where Frank investigates a serial criminal. Tracks them to their apartment, then has the Kaiser Soze moment where he flashesback to all his research and realizes that the real perp is the woman he passed on his way to this guy's apartment but kept dismissing the evidence because Girls don't do crime.

That'd be pretty awesome, actually.

Thanks, user.

that's a muscular back

What the hell is Clark Kent doing here?

Frank's a big guy.

Awrite, heres some more

BUDDA-
BUDDA-
BUDDA

Do you think it's the face of a demon?
That would explain the plot armor

The end. This is like my fav DD/Pun story ever...