I got this email for legal action against a tweet I posted

I got this email for legal action against a tweet I posted.

Notice anything?

>We are writing to inform you that Twitter has received correspondence from the Representative Council of French Jewish Institutions (CRIF dated August 22, 2016, regarding the following Tweet(s)

Email was sent to me by [email protected]

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Le_CRIF
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Shut it down.

oy vey

twitter.com/Le_CRIF

this is the account who is taking legal action.

they don't say what for though? this is ridiculous though.

Youre in the Land of the Free. Its from some frog SJWs circle jerk.

Post it on your twitter and tell them that when Le Pen builds her wall they are have to go back as well..

If you think your race or religion is relevant to the point you are making maybe your argument isn't that strong?

yeah i posted it on twitter.

just the ((coincidence)) part made me laugh

P U S S Y
U
S
S
Y

Post MORE anti semite shit. Fuck them. Grow a pair.

Looks like a scam to me

I don't use Twitter so I'm somewhat ignorant about it, but what the fuck can they do to you? Delete your account? Extradite you for hate speech? Go full blown civil lawsuit on you? Are you worried about it or solely posting it here for giggles? Because I am giggling at the stupidity of it.

where did i say i was going to stop? i didn't delete it nor plan on it.

we'll see. i emailed them back.

the email looks official and is from twitter domain.

Fuck off OP, (((pure coincidence))).

some jews sent a letterhead to some of the (((tribe))) in the twitter legal dept.

they do this shit all the time to try and scare the goyim. Nothing will happen.

They have no legal argument against you OP. The worst they can do is ban you from twitter. Free speech is still protected outside of private businesses like social media.

Don't take it down.

>attorney contacts twitter
>user says its fair use, not going to take it down
>attorney gets users personal information from twitter under the guise of a pending lawsuit
>never files a lawsuit
>releases your information, essentially doxxing you
>you get fired from your RL job

i'm posting because it's a jewish council who reported it.

not asking for legal advice nor worried i'm going to get extradited to france for a drawing of krampus turned into trump deporting a mexican lol

i mean that's far fetched, but i do use a vpn

Do you have one of those cool bowler hats?

Thats the only thing I could think of.

I run websites and regularly get lawsuit threats where they demand I pay them money and respond within x amount of days. Real letters from attorneys.

I just remove the content since I dont really care, file their letter, and move on, never responding to them.

What have the CRIF to do with that picture? There's nothing French or Jewish on it.

Tell them to fuck off as nicely as you can.

yeah. i sent the email back asking why they wanted it to be taken down, with no plan of ever taking it down. go figure though the (((organization))) that sent it. i thought jidf was a meme, apparently shit like this does happen kek

If they had any real standing, they could notify twitter and it would already be removed.

Fuck them.

>as nicely as you can
Or just plainly tell them to fuck off. This is what I do to anyone who threatens to sue me. Not only does it piss them off, but when they realize there's not a goddamn thing they can do about it, it drives them crazy.

I had my lawyer contact them back.

I will soon contact the organization directly.

NEVER SAY ANYTHING, DON'T DELETE IT , SAY YOU DIDN'T GET IT IF IT EVER COMES TO THAT

When you say something you give them evidence to be used in court, a refusal could be used to help their case. It's better not to say anything until you're charged/ect so the ball is in your court. Also, there's less likely to even be a case if you just ignore it it really does just go away as it's obviously just a scare tactic

Why the fuck would jewish people be offended by a play on an Austro-Bavarian folk legend to insult Donald Trump????

You would think they would agree with the sentiment.

You just earned yourself another follower

yeah I didn't understand that either.

Krampus isn't meant to be a good guy.

thanks. just cc the twitter account with my lawyers email