OC Thread

Last one seems to have been archived.

OC Donut Steel thread
Post what you've been working on!
Make sure to provide a small description if you can.

This is Lester & Randy. A crime fighting duo who just walk around the world looking for stuff to do. They don't find alot but still enjoy what goes on about

I plan on doing some small redesigns on them soon

I like their designs, they look fun.
So Randy is a sentient sword? And I guess Lester uses him as a weapon to fight criminals?

Still going to work on the other three halloween costumes, despite halloweiner being over.

Really cute. What kinds of crimes do they solve, and do you have any finished or planned stories?

What I have so far in redesigns
Yes he does. Randy is a really old relative of the family actually. It's complicated but if you want I can let you in on it
They usually just go for whatever is infront of them. Randy really encourages they do other stuff like helping a town build a well or something rather than always fighting someone cause it damages him.

Forgot pic

>It's complicated but if you want I can let you in on it
Sure. If you have stuff about your characters you want to share then go for it.
2 looks good to me because of the thick glasses and eyebrows.
But I don't know how old he's supposed to be, 3 looks younger then the other ones.

Pic related is him now (16) but I feel he's a little on the short side so I made the little doodle on the bottom left of the concept piece on how I want his redesign to look. The shorter Lester will be a younger ver. of him (12)

Yeah that's probably a good idea, he does look short for a 16 year old

Dropping the OC costumes I did this year.

Isn't that sort of like her wearing one of those 'nude' Adam and Eve costumes you see at frat parties?

>skeleton
>thick legs and huge ass
? ? ?? ??? ????? ????????

Used the final day of Inktober and drew a gaggle of my OC's in costume.

I don't see the issue here

I drew a sketch of this guy in another thread, so I cleaned him and colored him in.

But how can there be ass if there's no meat?

>judging cartoon logic

Love these designs. Really dig the sword. Having him with only eyes would make expressions challenging though fun.

I don't see it either. This has to be one of my favorite OCs of yours. Skeletons are pretty cool.

Drawing up references for a bunch of background characters for a big scene. Here is some zombie girl with shades accompanied by some android motherfucker with treads

I honestly want to see your interpretation of her not wearing any pants, just to see if it is even possible

Already gotcha covered

that just leaves me with more questions
does she stuff her pants? like how people stuff their bras?

Whoa, too lewd

Honestly, I'm not sure what does it. It only seems to exist when she wears pants, and even then, there's still nothing there.

Thanks! I'd say she's the character of my with the most "story" overall, and the one that I'm most likely to do some more with. Hence why she doesn't interact with the other characters.

I demand full frontal nudity! Show us yer bones girl!

She looks like a country girl so it makes sense she might stuff it with straw or hay. Or otherwise it's simply cartoon magic like how Grim from Billy & Mandy's skeleton form is way larger than what he looks like with his robe on.

i'm not used to drawing with lines yet, but it's fun. hope butts are allowed on Sup Forums

this is the main antagonist from one of my projects. it's actually an undead middle aged man so please keep that in mind
he dies because of a backfired murder-suicide (victim lives, kills him instead) and comes back as a malevolent spirit after some butchered necromancy. decides if he's dead he might as well have some fun so he becomes a qt girl for a while. it's not for the entire story but i wanted to draw it so there you go

All these OCs are MINE

(Just like this thread)

>candle girl
never seen that before, but it's cute!

bump

Neat design on the coat, not much else to comment on.

This is Alice and this is the monster that used to live in her closet. She calls it Boogy.

is that one of those things from the live action Scooby Doo movie

This is really cute. Makes me want to use as a character in a game.

Here's one of my Villians, she is based on a Jorōgumo

bump

Not as active as the last thread is it?

I did a doodle of my WIP webcomic's main character's mom.

It's not much but that's all I got on hand.

Its a nice design, very simple.

Thank you. Here's a doodle of the main character I did just for this thread.

Let's see if this thread can make it to tomorrow.

I like the star design of his jacket. Looks like he in some kind of band or at least some sort galactic adventurer.

>kind of band or at least some sort galactic adventurer.

"Band or galatic adventurer" was exactly what I was going for, believe it or not.

I'm not crazy about the kid's hairstyle though. I'm planning on trying some different things with that.

a cut from something, he's just goin

I was in a bit of a skullgirls mood when i drew this, she still doesnt have a name, it's literally a doodle that got too far and before i realized, one hour later i had this. Kinda like the hair. Aparently i don't understand how clothes work, oh well.

Here's my moss girl, Ife. She like's to sing a lot, but if horrible at it. She's so sweet and soft spoken usually though so nobody knows how to break it to her.
Her hands are glowy cause it looks cool and her race can use healing magic.

Still continuing my little side project where I draw my villain character, Adrian, quoting posts that I've saved from Sup Forums that made me laugh. I think this one was a person responding to why do Steven Universe threads attract so many people who hate the show and thought this would be funny for my villain to say it to his rival hero, Savior.

Also thought I would try out a different design for the cape while I was at it. Not entirely sure about it. I don't like the idea of a cape that covers his muscles, I feel if he liked his image so much, he also wouldn't want to cover up his muscles but show them off.

Ooh, I'd like to know more about her. She's an eye catcher!

And here's a WIP of my character, Zartch. He and his friends are in the process of being drawn digitally. In before Cal Arts style.

That's mine by the way. Forgot to put my name and ended up being posted as Anonymous.

bump

Bump

Morning bump

I think I've shown Benard before but probably not.

So far I just have the design. Plan to make him Captain of a orginization based on fighting another orginization that nuked an event was made for veterans which in the aftermath killed every single one of them. His inspiration being one of them

bump

Alright, what I've got for her is still a work in process, so this is probably gonna be a bit de-organized.

Vivian is not a ghost, nor would she think of herself as "undead." The Vivian that died and left her bones behind is not the same Vivian that we know as a skeleton. Rather, she is an entirely new character, new personality, new soul, new everything. It's not amnesia, just a new person that took form in the bones. As such, she does not have any memories of when she was "alive," because that never was her life. However, she has always felt ownership over her garden.

One day, she simply "woke up" in a patch of sunflowers. The only thing she really knew was that the garden, and by extension the house, belonged to her. She then set about exploring the place, noting that all the plants in the garden were either dead or overrun with weeds except for the sunflowers. Inside the house, she found a few letters and some clothes sitting below the mail-slot behind the front door. The letters were addressed to "Vivian Baumgarter," and she reasoned that since she thought the house was hers, that that must be her name.

Vivian is very warm and caring, and feels a strong need to care for others. However, she comes to find that the previous Vivian, who went by "Viv," was anything but. Viv was narcissistic, often unkind, and lonely, which is something that Viv was sharply aware of, and became increasingly depressed over. Vivian begins to feels responsible for righting Viv's wrongs, and being what Viv wasn't. Because of this, Vivian will put the care of others ahead over her own well-being to an unhealthy amount. This is also an issue because many of the people that she meets are terrified of her, which makes things difficult. Which is part of the reason that she spends so much time in the garden, as it's something that she can care for without it recoiling.

(1/2)

(2/2)

As for some random tidbits, she can't travel more than a mile or so from her garden. If she goes to far from it, she will pass out and collapse until she is brought back within range. However, she can bypass this by taking some of her garden with her. The more she brings along, the farther she can travel. Also, she wears her gardening gloves at all times, because she is self-conscious about her touch being too skeletal and cold. She feels that the glove give her a more "human" appearance. She also wears a handkerchief on her hair to cover a sizable crack.

IF I managed to work myself up enough to do a webcomic with her, I'd like to focus on her attempting to build relationships with the locals in her small town. Each "chapter" would focus on a different local. So far I've got some ideas for the town's mayor, sheriff, schoolteacher and some assorted local kids. I'm also trying to develop a natural feeling character that would be a companion of sorts that she could bounce off of. probably a friend that knew her as Viv.

Anyways it a work in progress, and I'm open to critique or suggestions for it. Anything helps.

She's cute

Your stuff is always so cute and expressive

bump

What you got right now is pretty good so far! Don't really have anything to say except for that you just need to work on the other stuff besides Vivian as she seems the most "fleshed out" (pun totally intended). Would love to know more about the people and place she lives around.

Bump

Shiiiiiiit, he does look like one of those things.

Current WIP OC. He's a ancient psycho that wields a scroll that can turn into any weapon but from his time only. The ring is just a accesory. Might give it a meaning sometime later

bump

Check it, this is Sonia. When she was 5 a demon haunted her home. One night it snuck up on her, tried to posses her. So in reaction, she pushed it away. It flew across the room with rag doll physics, and she kept punching it. Eventually it shrunk and disappeared. 10 years later, she's in high school and killing demons is her part time job.

She's got (+) energy (rainbow stuff), demons got (-). When she makes physical contact, her (+) energy cancels out the demons (-) and they get overrun with (+) energy and go "poof". When she touches something, like a bat, the bat gets charged with (+) and it can make contact with demons. If you're a normie with low (+) the demons can just phase through you.

She's very hum-drum about demons after doing it so long. Her hair was long, but she fought a bid demon and it made her hair fall out. Now everyone at school makes fun of her for being a dyke and that's all she really cares about now, just regaining social currency in high school.

>TL;DR It's kinda like My Life As A Teenage Robot/ ghostbusters.

Seems pretty cool. Does the weapon always continue to look sorta like the scroll?

I'm gonna try and keep that aesthetic

Reincarnated monster hunter/paranormal investigator.

I just finished this. These are my first designs for them and I'm not really sold on them.

They're basically like DC New Gods. They're the three top members of a guild of super blacksmiths. Just about every mythical weapon in the universe was forged by a member of this guild.

The story I got with these guys is that the main hero's super weapon was crafted by these guys but it wasn't properly paid for so the knights are trying to track-down the hero and repossess his weapon.
It would almost be like that episode of Samurai Jack with the minions of Set.

I really like the weapon concept but I'm not really sure about any of those heads.

I'll find something out eventually

That's a neat concept. You have anything else on this?

A lot. Anything specific?

Name, backstory, setting, and current situations he's in. Those stuff and any tidbits you'd liked to share.

Full Name: Drake Tyler Faulkner
Backstory: Originally born in the late 12th century/early 13th century, protected humanity from hostile paranormal creatures, documented his life in an enchanted journal, cast a spell that allowed him to reincarnate (into the same form, no less, but with no memory, hence the journal), now lives in modern day, still fighting monsters.
Tid-bit: His initials are DTF. He finds this amusing.

Sharing my boys Crank and Crush again

>Still going to work on the other three halloween costumes, despite halloweiner being over.
Finished the second one, but not feeling as satisfied with it as with other stuff i drew. Either way, SPC costumes for greg/lillian.

Oh for fucks sake, i hate having to send shit from mobile.

bump

Forgot to comment on these on the last thread. I like them. Really like the color contrast for both of them.

>Spend too much time making a group of background characters that you slowly give them fun personalities and stories
This happens way too much with me

Here, have a group of workers at a bar too cool for anyone. The shades are part of the uniform

bump

Bump

Name: Zartch Zantonya Zertuck
Description: A 12 year old boy who loves hanging out with his friends and doing whatever preteens consider fun. He's usually never seen without his iconic Blue Mask, which only a hand few have seen him without it.

This is one of the main characters for a graphic novel I'm developing.

Cool oc, what's the novel about?

Wow, at first I thought just looking at him that he's a girl. Maybe because of the hair or something about his face.
This is not supposed to be a complaint or anything, just looked weird to me. Good oc.

Drew this today.

>boy
O-oh...

BUmp

Is this an alright character design?

Polnareff 0.5

Other than that I think it looks fine

The graphic novel is set around a group of friends who are considered misfits. They don't really care for the label and have rather just hang with each other which may lead to outrageous adventures.

Guys, boys can have long, feminine hair. It's the 21st century. It's progressive.

I didn't say that the long hair is bad, I was just pointing it out, sorry. And long hair can indeed be very manly.

Nah, I knew you were joking. Just wanted to joke around too. Thanks for the comment though. Really appreciate.

Sorry not joking. I meant I knew your comment wasn't anything negative. Just wanted to make a small joke.

That's alright, didn't think you were serious either.

It's funny because she hates herself.

She has a cute design though.

I have no idea whats going on, but i'm interested to find out.

It's a fight between a Butcher of House Chot, and an Enforcer of House Lienis.

They are both creatures from a setting I have been working on for quite some time now.

Thank